The Church of St Lux - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 158 (permalink) Old 03-28-14, 03:07 PM
Senior Member
 
Jace of Ultramar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Antonio, Tx
Posts: 3,868
Reputation: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMOB View Post
Of course! All rolled up in rigatoni
Share, please
Jace of Ultramar is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 158 (permalink) Old 03-28-14, 03:07 PM
Senior Member
 
neferhet's Avatar
neferhet's Flag is: Italy
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Over the rainbow
Posts: 3,694
Reputation: 57
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
Why was my application returned w/mayonnaise on it?
Are you shure it was mayonnaise? Or could it be the inner expression of your utter self, trying to glorify your vision of the Church of Lux trough a mortal medium. Or maybe was just an expression of the spanking session with whales of this morning.

Also, i'm humbled by my given authority over what mortals and heatens call "madness". Thank you, my good magoses.

The Legion of Perfects Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux View Post
The calls of Slaneesh stir so deeply within me, as if I was birthed from the very essence of it. For my ambition to infinitely ascend above all is never ending, like fire within it burns me to ever cindering ash. Lord of light and ascension is who I am, realities burn to ash at my very passing. My luminescence is unparalleled for I am luminosity itself, all light is but a shadow of my silhouette
neferhet is offline  
post #13 of 158 (permalink) Old 03-28-14, 03:12 PM
So be it.
 
JAMOB's Avatar
JAMOB's Flag is: USA
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,900
Reputation: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
Share, please
Members only That's alright though, we're always looking for more members

Quote:
If you go down to the woods today, be wary
JAMOB is offline  
post #14 of 158 (permalink) Old 03-28-14, 03:13 PM
Senior Member
 
Gret79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,629
Reputation: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neferhet View Post
Are you shure it was mayonnaise? Or could it be the inner expression of your utter self, trying to glorify your vision of the Church of Lux trough a mortal medium. Or maybe was just an expression of the spanking session with whales of this morning.

Also, i'm humbled by my given authority over what mortals and heatens call "madness". Thank you, my good magoses.
Patriarch!

I prostate myself before your greatness.

I was unaware I missed the whale spankings and wondered if there was a date set for next time?
This would be helpful in keeping greenpeace out of the way too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMOB View Post
Members only That's alright though, we're always looking for more members
Oi! don't you try and steal our prospective acolytes! Go get your own!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neferhet View Post
Fur is for the weak!

Last edited by Gret79; 03-28-14 at 03:15 PM.
Gret79 is offline  
post #15 of 158 (permalink) Old 03-28-14, 03:16 PM
Senior Member
 
Jace of Ultramar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Antonio, Tx
Posts: 3,868
Reputation: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gret79 View Post
Patriarch!

I prostate myself before your greatness.

I was unaware I missed the whale spankings and wondered if there was a date set for next time?
This would be helpful in keeping greenpeace out of the way too.
Is that the Rainbow Warrior pulling into your dock?
Jace of Ultramar is offline  
post #16 of 158 (permalink) Old 03-28-14, 03:27 PM
Senior Member
 
Gret79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,629
Reputation: 14
Default

Our dock is...a more than a corporeal entity, it's a metaphysical state of mind where all can be welcomed by unseen, yet extremely well heralded lords and masters.

I've just noticed I didn't spell prostrate properly
Well that changed the meaning of that sentence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neferhet View Post
Fur is for the weak!

Last edited by Gret79; 03-28-14 at 03:30 PM.
Gret79 is offline  
post #17 of 158 (permalink) Old 03-28-14, 03:28 PM
Senior Member
 
neferhet's Avatar
neferhet's Flag is: Italy
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Over the rainbow
Posts: 3,694
Reputation: 57
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
Is that the Rainbow Warrior pulling into your dock?
We will set their mind free too, with our unrelenting storm of truth. No logic can withstand the power of truth. Especially if this truth is absolutely lacking of any sense at all. Sanity is for the heatens. Soon you will see greenpeace turning into Luxpeace, a world spanning and glorious fleet of uncertain truths made manifest and real, just as this purple hamster in sweatsuit behind me is. (Or it is not??)

The Legion of Perfects Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux View Post
The calls of Slaneesh stir so deeply within me, as if I was birthed from the very essence of it. For my ambition to infinitely ascend above all is never ending, like fire within it burns me to ever cindering ash. Lord of light and ascension is who I am, realities burn to ash at my very passing. My luminescence is unparalleled for I am luminosity itself, all light is but a shadow of my silhouette
neferhet is offline  
post #18 of 158 (permalink) Old 03-28-14, 03:32 PM
Senior Member
 
Jace of Ultramar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Antonio, Tx
Posts: 3,868
Reputation: 22
Default

Do you still sing, now and then, of St. Cornholio and the Sacred Bung during first encounter meetings?
Jace of Ultramar is offline  
post #19 of 158 (permalink) Old 03-28-14, 03:41 PM
Senior Member
 
Gret79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,629
Reputation: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
Do you still sing, now and then, of St. Cornholio and the Sacred Bung during first encounter meetings?
That tradition was repealed during the 1st schism. The tp for my bunghole song is now only sung by adherents to 9th day adventish luxerians rather than by The Church of St Lux.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neferhet View Post
Fur is for the weak!
Gret79 is offline  
post #20 of 158 (permalink) Old 03-28-14, 03:52 PM
Senior Member
 
Jace of Ultramar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Antonio, Tx
Posts: 3,868
Reputation: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gret79 View Post
That tradition was repealed during the 1st schism. The tp for my bunghole song is now only sung by adherents to 9th day adventish luxerians rather than by The Church of St Lux.
After looking up the First Schism of St. Lux, I see the dispute was over baked potatoes with sour cream or butter.

How'd that play out?
Jace of Ultramar is offline  
Closed Thread

  Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome