Well thats that then! Scottish independants. - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 35 (permalink) Old 02-14-14, 11:12 AM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby

Tawa's Flag is: Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyG View Post
One upside though, we could extradite Tony Blair, as he is born north of the border.
I'd rather he was fired into the sun. Along with all the other cunts thankyou please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 35 (permalink) Old 02-14-14, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawa View Post
I'd rather he was fired into the sun. Along with all the other cunts thankyou please
That is a project I think you could get support from on both sides of the border!
post #13 of 35 (permalink) Old 02-14-14, 11:17 AM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby

Tawa's Flag is: Scotland

It needs to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
post #14 of 35 (permalink) Old 02-14-14, 01:16 PM
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

i have had the pleasure of meeting Tony Blair (and getting searched by SO1) when he was PM, that dude had serious charisma and power about him, seriously weird being near him,much taller than i had imagined too.

Anyway, as has been mentioned i think the Scottish people are getting hoodwinked my Salmond, i have never once believed that hes trying for independence for the people of Scotland sake and only for his own power trip, hes no better than the twats in westminster and in many ways worse because hes playing on scottish patriotism and pride to lead them down a path that will screw them up.

I also think the rest of the UK should have a referendum of sorts to air our veiws about Scotland wanting to walk away,should we allow them to have independence from us?what effects will the split cause south of the border?, also what is in place for those north of the border who dont want to live in scotland if it leaves the UK?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
post #15 of 35 (permalink) Old 02-14-14, 05:34 PM
Slave to Heresy!
Jezlad's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gret79 View Post
I'm sure Scottish independance is only being taken seriously cos they found out we've got nasty bitey spiders coming up from the south...

If it was up to me, I'd just cut scotland free, stick an outboard motor on it and move it to somewhere warmer
Speaking of those spiders I found one of the fuckers hanging off my curtains in the shithouse.

It wasn't the "nasty" one.

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/nature-online/l...ata/index.html

Same type of spidey but harmless. Probably came out of my Guinea Pig hutch.

post #16 of 35 (permalink) Old 02-14-14, 05:36 PM
Slave to Heresy!

Quote:
i have had the pleasure of meeting Tony Blair (and getting searched by SO1) when he was PM, that dude had serious charisma and power about him, seriously weird being near him,much taller than i had imagined too.
Pleasure?

Tony Blair the Zionist pawn?, funny how he was advocating Iran regime change and Syria involvement whilst in Israel. Fucking backhanders flying left right and center there.

He's a warmongering moron. I don't think I hate anyone more than that guy.
post #17 of 35 (permalink) Old 02-14-14, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezlad View Post
Speaking of those spiders I found one of the fuckers hanging off my curtains in the shithouse.

It wasn't the "nasty" one.

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/nature-online/l...ata/index.html

Same type of spidey but harmless. Probably came out of my Guinea Pig hutch.

I swear that spider has an evil catface on its arse. Cos normal spiders aren't evil enough.
post #18 of 35 (permalink) Old 02-14-14, 11:12 PM

emporershand89's Flag is: USA

Location: New England.....somewhere in that mess of awesomness!!

As an American with deep Scottish roots I find all this talk both highly amusing and dreadfully scary. I'm all for another William Wallace scenario, as for too long there has been infighting, political bickering, cultural divide, and outright violence over these sentiments. Not just in Scottland too mind you, for we all still remember the days of the IRA; who ironically claim to still be functional. That being said your ancestors have shared the island for what.........since the neolithic age? You really are still ready to bicker, contest, and kill each other over your differences after this long.

It is not my place as an American citizens to really say what Europeans should do; due to the ideals my country was founded on. However I just find it outrageously silly your all still fighting over these distinct, and honestly minut, differences. Have 1,200 years of on/off conflict taught you nothing; or do you still hate each other because the lads of the north throw rocks, and those of the south drink tea? So to be fighting over something as stupid as oxygen(which BTW is that manufactured or just refering to the "air" in general??) is just...........outright bloody stupidity.

It reminds me of certain U.S Senators and House of Representative members who have, for such a long time, been trying to petition the goverment for seccession from the Union......again! The morons, probably drunk with power, don't like the Feds and really want to get away from them and all the horrendous policies they have been making in recent decades. On the following website, which the Obama Administration created for the sake of attempting to integrate the public in political matters, you will note that their are constant petitions for seccession of various states. (https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/). This is honestly the work of sheer madmen, or those who have forgotten the bloody history of our past. Like these folks there are those in your country, and other European country, who cry for seccession with little reason or excuse for such actions. The consequences of these actions will be far more reaching than some short skirmishes and terrorist acts. It will spawn infighting for dozens, possible hundreds, of generations.

So in conclusion I think that if Scottland could rev up it's economy and go it solo all power to them. Just don't start the infithging the Irish did.....it will only spawn more unecessary sectarian violence. Beyond that the squabbles of politicians and their idiotic cronies is just them being bored and having nothing better to do. It's British humor as we say....it is it hilarious at times.

"Walk Softely, and Carry a Big Gun!"

Last edited by emporershand89; 02-15-14 at 12:14 AM.
post #19 of 35 (permalink) Old 02-15-14, 09:50 PM
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezlad View Post
Pleasure?

Tony Blair the Zionist pawn?, funny how he was advocating Iran regime change and Syria involvement whilst in Israel. Fucking backhanders flying left right and center there.

He's a warmongering moron. I don't think I hate anyone more than that guy.
yeah it was a pleasure, how many world leaders do we get the chance to meet in the flesh in an average life time?not many i would say,Im not claiming his time in power was totally pristine or anything,just that meeting him was surreal and quite impressive to my twenty something self.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
post #20 of 35 (permalink) Old 02-15-14, 11:09 PM
Slave to Heresy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitsandkits View Post
yeah it was a pleasure, how many world leaders do we get the chance to meet in the flesh in an average life time?not many i would say,Im not claiming his time in power was totally pristine or anything,just that meeting him was surreal and quite impressive to my twenty something self.
Fair enough mate. I fail to be impressed by anyone - must be my narcissism.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode