What should i do for my 18th? - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-28-14, 07:49 PM
Senior Member
 
Ninjurai's Avatar
Ninjurai's Flag is: USA
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Wolf Creek, Oregon
Posts: 185
Reputation: 4
Default

Limo, coccaine, hookers

"Matt Ward is a veteran of a millionbillion battles and once destroyed an entire sector when he sneezed and farted at the same time."
Ninjurai is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-28-14, 11:14 PM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
 
Tawa's Avatar
Tawa's Flag is: Scotland
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cheshire, UK
Posts: 8,723
Reputation: 94
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjurai View Post
Limo, coccaine, hookers
And not necessarily in that order.....


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
Tawa is offline  
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-29-14, 12:41 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,685
Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjurai View Post
Limo, coccaine, hookers
They prefer to be called female escorts.
Reaper45 is offline  
post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-29-14, 02:21 AM
Vaz
Senior Member
 
Vaz's Avatar
Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Manchester, UK.
Posts: 12,830
Reputation: 79
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Spikey View Post
Or 19th when they'll all be legal...yes I did just break my multi-month hiatus in order to argue with you.

I'm back bitches.
Awww fuck.

Although irony about with your Sig.

Edit @Reaper45 ; punch them hard enough, they'll be called whatever you want to call 'em.



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
Vaz is offline  
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-29-14, 08:21 AM
Senior Member
 
Gret79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,629
Reputation: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjurai View Post
Limo, coccaine, hookers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper45 View Post
They prefer to be called female escorts.
I didn't think limo's minded what they were called?
Gret79 is offline  
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-29-14, 08:40 AM
Senior Member
 
neferhet's Avatar
neferhet's Flag is: Italy
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Over the rainbow
Posts: 3,694
Reputation: 57
Default



This could be good. Is Australia bat country???

The Legion of Perfects Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux View Post
The calls of Slaneesh stir so deeply within me, as if I was birthed from the very essence of it. For my ambition to infinitely ascend above all is never ending, like fire within it burns me to ever cindering ash. Lord of light and ascension is who I am, realities burn to ash at my very passing. My luminescence is unparalleled for I am luminosity itself, all light is but a shadow of my silhouette
neferhet is offline  
post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-29-14, 10:05 AM
The Hebrew Hammer
 
The Son of Horus's Avatar
The Son of Horus's Flag is: USA
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 6,544
Reputation: 60
Default

We have a time-honored tradition in the US called the power hour. Once upon a time, I was in a fraternity, and this may or may not have been a hazing thing, too... but it's also popular as a "congratulations, you can legally drink!" celebration. And it's a lot safer at 18 than 21...

So the way the power hour works is you go to the bar. And you have one hour to drink 18 shots (as opposed to 21 in the US.) It can be whatever you want, although I recommend relatively low proof straight shots... well rum is a good bet.

As for not all your friends being 18... just gotta be smooth at the door. I used to go to the bars all the time underage. The secret to being places you aren't supposed to be is to act like you're supposed to be there. When the waitress asks what you want, you order a pint, you don't take a minute to think about it or look at the list, and you don't order a fucking imperial pint-- I was being dumb the first time I snuck into a bar, and I was like "Hey can I see the list? How about an imperial pint?" If you don't know what you want and you try to be fancy (yes, they did sell imperial pints at this bar, I wasn't just pulling that out of my ass) you're going to get carded. If you say "Pint'o Guiness" and turn back to the TV in the bar, nobody'll ever say anything.

IN THE US? ASK ME HOW TO GET 10% OFF GAMES WORKSHOP PRODUCTS!

My homebrew Space Marine Chapter: The Astartes Lions Rampant

The Son of Horus is offline  
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-30-14, 07:43 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,685
Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Son of Horus View Post
We have a time-honored tradition in the US called the power hour. Once upon a time, I was in a fraternity, and this may or may not have been a hazing thing, too... but it's also popular as a "congratulations, you can legally drink!" celebration. And it's a lot safer at 18 than 21...

So the way the power hour works is you go to the bar. And you have one hour to drink 18 shots (as opposed to 21 in the US.) It can be whatever you want, although I recommend relatively low proof straight shots... well rum is a good bet.

As for not all your friends being 18... just gotta be smooth at the door. I used to go to the bars all the time underage. The secret to being places you aren't supposed to be is to act like you're supposed to be there. When the waitress asks what you want, you order a pint, you don't take a minute to think about it or look at the list, and you don't order a fucking imperial pint-- I was being dumb the first time I snuck into a bar, and I was like "Hey can I see the list? How about an imperial pint?" If you don't know what you want and you try to be fancy (yes, they did sell imperial pints at this bar, I wasn't just pulling that out of my ass) you're going to get carded. If you say "Pint'o Guiness" and turn back to the TV in the bar, nobody'll ever say anything.
Glad to know I'm not the only person who did that.
Reaper45 is offline  
post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-30-14, 07:52 PM
Vaz
Senior Member
 
Vaz's Avatar
Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Manchester, UK.
Posts: 12,830
Reputation: 79
Default

As opposed to Brits going in pub after school.

The looks I got when I rang the bar in Taunton asking to book the gaff out for my 18th birthday were brilliant. Only been going into it for 2 years.

Can't say about Oz or US but go in smaller privately owned pubs. Big business and chains tend to get either Secret Shoppers or Police occasionaly checking it.

Then again, not been ID'd in the UK since i was 17 anyway (and the guy couldn't add up still served me).

In the US, went to Gila Bend and ended up getting ID'd because i was freshly shaved and looking like a baby. Mate has his birthday 1st November, i got mine on 11th jan. The poor lass was so confused trying to work out our wierd little dating convention that the rest od the world follows she broke down.



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
Vaz is offline  
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-30-14, 08:32 PM
The Hebrew Hammer
 
The Son of Horus's Avatar
The Son of Horus's Flag is: USA
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 6,544
Reputation: 60
Default

For the US, you want to *avoid* the little bars. They actually care if they get slapped with an underage drinking fine. One of the big local bars had a special "I forgot my ID at home" line to get in for a while until they got in trouble for that. When they're serving a thousand or more people a night they really have a hard time caring if you're actually supposed to be there or not. They card at the door at premium hours but if you go a couple hours beforehand there's nobody at the door checking IDs. And if the cops do bust someone, the bar isn't the one in trouble unless they're caught while actively serving-- there's plausible deniability that someone of age bought the drink for them, so they have to catch you in the act of dispensing to a minor for you to be in trouble.

ANYWAY, the point is, go to the big clubs in the US, because they give exactly zero fucks that you're underage. And I have to imagine that's the same in Australia, too... I could be wrong, though-- you guys may have much stiffer penalties than we do for that sort of thing. I know around here you end up with a $200 fine, and that's about the extent of it. And that's if you get caught red handed vending to a minor.

IN THE US? ASK ME HOW TO GET 10% OFF GAMES WORKSHOP PRODUCTS!

My homebrew Space Marine Chapter: The Astartes Lions Rampant

The Son of Horus is offline  
Reply

  Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome