A very Merry Christmas to all of you Heretics! - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 43 (permalink) Old 12-25-13, 12:44 PM

DeathJester921's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty's Corner View Post
Merry Christmas everyone
I wrote a little poem;

A time to joy, A time to eat,
A time to give, and to put up our feet,
A time to remember, for what we have,
A time to be grateful, happy and glad.

Merry Christmas to one and to all,
and to you our heretics, most of all!

I like it. Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you all have a good time with your families, and got some good loots.

My youtube channel. Feel free to stop by and have a look if you're interested. I do Airsoft, some warhammer related videos, and gaming videos.

R.I.P. Uncle Lee. You will be greatly missed by us all. We will see each other again some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamTheApostle View Post
Remember kids: Violence isn't the answer, its the question. The answer is yes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 43 (permalink) Old 12-25-13, 04:41 PM

MERRY CHRISTMAS and if you don't like it well get the f out of the topic about saying merry Christmas you ass :D.
post #23 of 43 (permalink) Old 12-25-13, 06:27 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Humbug. Humbug.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #24 of 43 (permalink) Old 12-25-13, 06:40 PM

I am noticing this more and more recently. People unnecessarily entering threads just to bash the OP's topic because they don't like it. If you don't like or celebrate Christmas, why bother posting in a "Merry Christmas" thread? Why not just ignore it and move on? Why shit on someone's attempt at being nice when it achieves nothing other than souring the whole thing? But anyway...

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it. Hope you have/had a great time today.

To those who don't, I hope your day is as happy or as miserable as all the other days of your year has been thus far.

The human appendix. Proof of a higher power. A divine kill switch so to speak.

No one really likes a smartass, but people tend to like a dumbass even less.

Last edited by Chompy Bits; 12-25-13 at 06:49 PM.
post #25 of 43 (permalink) Old 12-25-13, 06:50 PM
Senior Moderator

DeathKlokk's Flag is: USA

it's because of the culture of cool fostered on this site that says it's only cool if you're a negative twat about everything.

Merry Christmas everyone, even the negative twats!

Strange, but not a Stranger.
post #26 of 43 (permalink) Old 12-25-13, 07:39 PM

Chaplain-Grimaldus's Flag is: England

Yeah too many of them lot!

I have had an awesome day.

Check out my helmet.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388003938.935358.jpg

W-L-D
Dark Angels 5th Coy 1.5k - 0-0-0
Vampire Counts 1k - 1-1-0
post #27 of 43 (permalink) Old 12-25-13, 11:11 PM

Varakir's Flag is: United Kingdom

There's an awful lot of swearing in this thread.....I thought it was about christmas

Had an awesome day of food, drink, board games & films with my nearest & dearest. Got a few models as well which was nice.

Hope everyone had an equally jolly good time and a merry fucking Christmas to you all

My Salamander Logs & Army Showcase:
The Ashbringers 3rd co. ::: Into the fires of Battle:::Army Showcase

Currently Painting:

Landraider Redeemer
post #28 of 43 (permalink) Old 12-26-13, 05:10 AM
Critique for da CriticGod

Kreuger's Flag is: USA

It was a good day. Hopefully for everyone else as well.

As an aside, I can understand taking issue with Christmas on theological grounds. Those grounds are pretty dodgy, however it seems foolish to blame familial or social dysfunction on a celebration of gift giving.

Why not give credit where credit is due and admit that humans have been rude, irresponsible jerks as long as there have been humans. And for just as long many of our families have been angry and highly contentious. The addition of a holiday in the last 2000 years has done demonstrably little to make us different as a species and therefore should not be blamed for the failings of any individual or group.

Chaos Army Showcase with photos (Updated 2013/12/02)
"To endure one's self is perhaps the hardest task in the universe." Frank Herbert, 'Dune Messiah'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dethklokk
"CHEESE!" is the battlecry of the ill-prepared.

Originally Posted by Deathscythe4722
Could someone please call the police on this guy? I can hear the English Language screaming in pain. This has to be illegal somewhere.
post #29 of 43 (permalink) Old 12-26-13, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreuger View Post
It was a good day. Hopefully for everyone else as well.

As an aside, I can understand taking issue with Christmas on theological grounds. Those grounds are pretty dodgy, however it seems foolish to blame familial or social dysfunction on a celebration of gift giving.

Why not give credit where credit is due and admit that humans have been rude, irresponsible jerks as long as there have been humans. And for just as long many of our families have been angry and highly contentious. The addition of a holiday in the last 2000 years has done demonstrably little to make us different as a species and therefore should not be blamed for the failings of any individual or group.
Since christmas isn't for another year at this point my courtesy of not telling people what I think of it is gone.

I hate several things, the first being people who put on airs just because of the time of the year.

Christmas is one of the worst offenders, I know people who 11 months out of the year will tell me to burn in hell for things that I do.

But then for the month of december they pretend to be the nicest person in the world. it pisses me off to no end,

you don't like me, you will not invite me for a BBQ in the summer, nor will you invite me to go camping. But then all of a sudden december comes and every day it's hey want to come for this? Or we're going skating care to join us?

Say it however you want it's a waste of time.
post #30 of 43 (permalink) Old 12-26-13, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper45 View Post
Say it however you want it's a waste of time.
To you it is. But don't generalise and use the fact that your own family doesn't like you (and quite frankly, considering your general attitude on Heresy as I've seen it, I really don't blame them) as a reason to bash it in general. Some of us get along great with our families but live far apart, and Christmas is the one time of year where most of us can get enough leave/holiday to actually get together as a group.

And again, why even post then? It's one thing giving your opinion in order to stimulate debate/discussion in a thread, and another one to simply come bitch at the topic because you don't like it. And this isn't even a debate or discussion thread. The OP isn't trying to convince you that you should celebrate Christmas, or discussing the validity of celebrating Christmas in general. He was simply wishing everyone a good day, whether that day holds particular meaning/significance to you or not. So, other than derailing and ruining this thread for everyone else, what does your negative post even achieve?

The human appendix. Proof of a higher power. A divine kill switch so to speak.

No one really likes a smartass, but people tend to like a dumbass even less.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode