Pointless VENTING - Page 86 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #851 of 6057 (permalink) Old 02-23-09, 09:25 PM

They're training centres you get sent to by the Job Centre once you've been signing on for a certain length of time. You do jobsearching, employability training, and a whole load of slacking cos it's so bloody boring.

Dragonlover
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #852 of 6057 (permalink) Old 02-24-09, 01:59 PM

Dafistofmork's Flag is: United Kingdom

ok-pc has just come back from the docs afte haviing a virus from since before chritmas. got it bck, trying to install my favoret game. installed, but now it wont play. man thi is irritating!

humm, true. This is yet again proof the Orks are smarter the Elves.-Micklez
post #853 of 6057 (permalink) Old 02-25-09, 07:56 AM

chrisman 007's Flag is: Christmas Islands

Location: The People's Glorius Republic of the Chrisman Union. Also known as my bedroom.

There are doctors for computers?

I feel really, really sick, with a sore throat to end all sore throats. My parents are still sending me in to do a Maths test. The whole point of sickness is so you miss tests! Still, I've been told I can try and blab (well not blab, maybe wheeze) my way into going home after the test, so not everything is bad. Maybe something for pointless boasting as well.

And on another note, although pointless griping is awesome, doesn't it show how negative we are if it's our best thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoRLoKKeD View Post
Buy a beartrap. How will it help in retrospect? Use your imagination. I'm sure you can think of something.
post #854 of 6057 (permalink) Old 02-25-09, 09:27 PM

Zondarian's Flag is: England

If Shepard is dead I will have to kill every single Bioware member, and I don't want to be a murderer

Do not disallusion yourself brothers, today we die, our bodies broken and our souls shattered, we will be remembered as corpses on a battlefield.Raise hell my brothers for one day our great Father will hear of our struggle, and he will be honoured to call us his Sons. In death our Glory shall become eternal.' Karik Farron, 1st Lord of the Dark Scorchers at the Fall of Kempar.

'like a blind man in a dark room trying to find a black cat that isn't there'-imntdead
post #855 of 6057 (permalink) Old 02-26-09, 08:31 AM

hells_fury's Flag is: Australia

solar power is evil!!!!! lol

well actually its good and cheap but annoying, my dad has the whole house hooked up to it right. now my desktop draws so much power i need it to be sunny so that i can run it. ever since i got DOW2 its been F****** cloudy, ive played it 3 times in the week ive owned it. sure thats not to bad, once every two days. but it gets worse.

Dad has a generator for when its cloudy and that so we can still do stuff so i made a deal, when its cloudy i use it to power my computer and i do my chores for free instead of getting pocket money. now the past week dads been in a bad mood so ive got no gaming and no pocket money.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggg ggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a warning on a crossbow

'It is a serious piece of killing equipment and should not be purchased by children under the age of 9. '

if your bored my MSN is [email protected], add me and ill talk with anyone :p

post #856 of 6057 (permalink) Old 02-26-09, 09:40 PM

Revelations's Flag is: USA

It currently appears that all the classes I can take next term that fit my schedule and I have the reqs for are all on the same day and at the same time... hmm...

Pondering...
post #857 of 6057 (permalink) Old 02-28-09, 03:08 PM

I must have spent 10 hours this week painting the old tech marine to a very high standard and then my uncle comes round knocks it of my table and breaks its arm
AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!
post #858 of 6057 (permalink) Old 03-01-09, 01:43 AM

gwmaniac's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUZZTONE View Post
I must have spent 10 hours this week painting the old tech marine to a very high standard and then my uncle comes round knocks it of my table and breaks its arm
AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!
Well, at least he didn't knock it into a tub of simple green. Personally, I don't really mind if a limb comes off, there's always super glue! But sorry to hear about your tech marine, I know you used a lot of effort to paint him. Do you have pics of your marine?
post #859 of 6057 (permalink) Old 03-01-09, 02:17 AM

jpunk's Flag is: United Kingdom

Tonight I discovered that my girlfriend doesn't understand why having fun and enjoying your life is more important than working every waking hour.

I'm going out with a square. How did that happen?
post #860 of 6057 (permalink) Old 03-01-09, 02:24 AM

no pics yet. i wanted to paint it so i could show you guys what i can do. i only have to finnish painting his backpack & fix his arm now it took the wind from my sails seeing him all broken. im just hoping my new camera wont be to blurry when i take the pics.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode