Pointless VENTING - Page 568 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #5671 of 6057 (permalink) Old 05-11-15, 02:27 AM
Irn Bru 32!

Nacho libre's Flag is: Scotland

Speaking of late nights and shit.

I'm still functioning at 3.27 yayyyy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5672 of 6057 (permalink) Old 05-11-15, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nacho libre View Post
Speaking of late nights and shit.

I'm still functioning at 3.27 yayyyy.
Its 23.37 here studying for a test that I need to do before I wake up. Self paced I have to get 1 months of work done in 3 days.

post #5673 of 6057 (permalink) Old 05-11-15, 02:53 AM
Irn Bru 32!

Nacho libre's Flag is: Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrknify View Post
Its 23.37 here studying for a test that I need to do before I wake up. Self paced I have to get 1 months of work done in 3 days.
I've got an exam in a few days...

It sucks!
post #5674 of 6057 (permalink) Old 05-11-15, 03:47 PM

Fucking hell, my current job is boring. Never get into media database work. It's the entertainment industry equivalent of spending several hours a day sharpening pencils.

The human appendix. Proof of a higher power. A divine kill switch so to speak.

No one really likes a smartass, but people tend to like a dumbass even less.
post #5675 of 6057 (permalink) Old 05-18-15, 08:29 AM
Herald of The Warp

Nordicus's Flag is: Denmark

So last night my girlfriend through 4 years, whom I have been living with for a year, and I broke up.

Long story short, she has several mental problems that we have been battling with for the better part of 2 years. We started out living roughly 200 kms apart and moved in together last summer, for her to get a new start and for her to get some helpt to move forward. After a year in my hometown, she still hasn't made any progress and has not made any friends or the like. In essence she has given up and just accepted that she is ill, instead of working on a workable solution.

This caused me to give up on us as a relationship. I told her that I couldn't be in a relationship with one who accepted her illness the way she does and stopped fighting. That I could not (being one who committed suicide when I was a teenager and fought my way to where I am now, with a high-end job, a band on tour, a house that I paid for myself and my hobbies as a 30 year-old) accept her just resigning to this state for the rest of her life. That it went against every fiber of my being to just give up on trying to get a better life.

I told her that she needed someone who understood her better and that could support her the way she needed - And that I wasn't that person. That I would always put higher demands on her that she would be able to achieve, and thus, I would end up breaking her apart. I couldn't do that to her and because of that I had to let her go - Otherwise I would end up being the one thing that I ever wanted to be; A bad source of energy in her life.

It ended up with me being by her side all day and night, keeping her from harming herself, while having to stay strong and accepting that currently I'm ripping her life apart. She is getting picked up by her parents in about an hour, and I can hear her crying in the next room. I'm staying strong, but goddamn, this takes its toll.

At least I know it's for the better - Both for her and for me in the long run. Even if it doesn't seem like it right now.

Fucking Mondays.

Last edited by Nordicus; 05-18-15 at 08:31 AM.
post #5676 of 6057 (permalink) Old 05-18-15, 09:15 AM
Thordis

Haskanael's Flag is: Netherlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicus View Post
So last night my girlfriend through 4 years, whom I have been living with for a year, and I broke up.

Long story short, she has several mental problems that we have been battling with for the better part of 2 years. We started out living roughly 200 kms apart and moved in together last summer, for her to get a new start and for her to get some helpt to move forward. After a year in my hometown, she still hasn't made any progress and has not made any friends or the like. In essence she has given up and just accepted that she is ill, instead of working on a workable solution.

This caused me to give up on us as a relationship. I told her that I couldn't be in a relationship with one who accepted her illness the way she does and stopped fighting. That I could not (being one who committed suicide when I was a teenager and fought my way to where I am now, with a high-end job, a band on tour, a house that I paid for myself and my hobbies as a 30 year-old) accept her just resigning to this state for the rest of her life. That it went against every fiber of my being to just give up on trying to get a better life.

I told her that she needed someone who understood her better and that could support her the way she needed - And that I wasn't that person. That I would always put higher demands on her that she would be able to achieve, and thus, I would end up breaking her apart. I couldn't do that to her and because of that I had to let her go - Otherwise I would end up being the one thing that I ever wanted to be; A bad source of energy in her life.

It ended up with me being by her side all day and night, keeping her from harming herself, while having to stay strong and accepting that currently I'm ripping her life apart. She is getting picked up by her parents in about an hour, and I can hear her crying in the next room. I'm staying strong, but goddamn, this takes its toll.

At least I know it's for the better - Both for her and for me in the long run. Even if it doesn't seem like it right now.

Fucking Mondays.
that sucks man, hope things start looking up again for both of you soon.
post #5677 of 6057 (permalink) Old 05-18-15, 03:12 PM

My kids are into pokemon now.

post #5678 of 6057 (permalink) Old 05-18-15, 04:20 PM

Relise's Flag is: England

Quote:

Fucking Mondays.
That really does suck!! Only advice I can give you is to grab your axe and use all the emotion to write a killer riff for your next album.. Channel it all into music!
post #5679 of 6057 (permalink) Old 05-18-15, 10:02 PM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby

Tawa's Flag is: Scotland

Quote:

Fucking Mondays.

Hope you're ok bud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
post #5680 of 6057 (permalink) Old 05-18-15, 10:22 PM

ntaw's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
It sucks but it's true. Keep your chin up brother, it'll get better

Also, fuck Mondays (even holiday ones, because too many of my friends know that I used to work as a mover).

Unfortunately Canada got rid of the penny and now my two cents rounds down to zero, so...take it for what you will.

40k Army Projects

Industrial Table WIP

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode