Pointless VENTING - Page 545 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #5441 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-21-14, 06:24 PM

DeathJester921's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shas'Ui View Post
Dish Network just dropped Cartoon Network...FML
Its because their contract with Turner Networks expired, so they removed Cartoon Network and several other channels. Hopefully, they renew it.

My youtube channel. Feel free to stop by and have a look if you're interested. I do Airsoft, some warhammer related videos, and gaming videos.

R.I.P. Uncle Lee. You will be greatly missed by us all. We will see each other again some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamTheApostle View Post
Remember kids: Violence isn't the answer, its the question. The answer is yes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5442 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-24-14, 04:37 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

This just came up on my facebook. "students aren't quite broke enough yet".

Fair point, honestly.

But then you realise that the fucker is writing it on a macbook. Assuming he bought it brand new, that laptop cost £749. Divide that by £2.

That's 374.5 cards. Or, assuming he's a lazy fucking Uni student, enough for just shy of 7 years of washing if he only does a single load/week. Assuming he gets himself a new computer though to replace his hyperexpensive overbloated piece of shit laptop that he has, for the equivalent of ~£350, that would leave him with give or take 4 years worth of washing.

And what happened to doing it in the fucking sink anyway. Or not having a kebab at the end of the night, and being able to wash his clothes for a month.

Cunting bitch.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #5443 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-24-14, 04:48 PM

Einherjar667's Flag is: USA

Or it's a computer available to the public
post #5444 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-24-14, 05:58 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

This is the uk mate. Trust me, it isn't

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #5445 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-24-14, 08:00 PM
Grand Lord Munchkin

gen.ahab's Flag is: USA

Missed getting a solid A on my bio midterm because I forgot to put some hydrogen on my peptide. This is why you do not pull an all-nighter before an exam.

The Website kept telling me that my profile was only 80% complete without creating a signature. Ain't no website going to tell me I was a lazy shit, no sir.
post #5446 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-25-14, 01:08 AM
Irn Bru 32!

Nacho libre's Flag is: Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by gen.ahab View Post
Missed getting a solid A on my bio midterm because I forgot to put some hydrogen on my peptide. This is why you do not pull an all-nighter before an exam.
is that a weak hydrogen bond?, we just call em wan der vaal forces. lol
post #5447 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-25-14, 01:26 AM
Grand Lord Munchkin

gen.ahab's Flag is: USA

I'd try to argue that with the prof but I'm not entirely sure it would go over well.

The Website kept telling me that my profile was only 80% complete without creating a signature. Ain't no website going to tell me I was a lazy shit, no sir.
post #5448 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-25-14, 05:06 AM

Alsojames's Flag is: Canada

Slowly starting to dawn on me that I'm most likely not going to get this job, and with it go my dreams of having some fucking money and not having to deal with the whole GIT A JOB AN QUIT BEING USELESS spiel from my mum regularly.

I fucking love how everyone's advice amounts to "just get a job though", when all their "experience" comes from some family or friend saying "heyo, I know this dude who needs a minimum wage monkey for ShitCo Enterprises" and things go from there. Nobody in my family was ever in a position where they knew of anyone who was in need of people working for them, so I'm stuck in the "can't get a job because I don't have experience because I can't find a job because I don't have experience because I can't find a job because I don't have experience" crowd with no way out.

I feel like I've ranted about this before, but it's really pissing me off. My whole qualifications book is long-term only and it's biting me in the ass. Here's hoping I can find a good internship in the last semester of this school program that leads to a job relatively quickly, though knowing my luck they'll completely forget about me once I'm out of there.

Necrons W3 T0 L1

Death Korps W1 T0 L1

Dark Elves W0 T0 L0
post #5449 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-25-14, 06:02 AM

Warhawk's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alsojames View Post
I fucking love how everyone's advice amounts to "just get a job though", when all their "experience" comes from some family or friend saying "heyo, I know this dude who needs a minimum wage monkey for ShitCo Enterprises" and things go from there. Nobody in my family was ever in a position where they knew of anyone who was in need of people working for them, so I'm stuck in the "can't get a job because I don't have experience because I can't find a job because I don't have experience because I can't find a job because I don't have experience" crowd with no way out.
Have you considered suicide yet? Be glad you only need to vent right now, man...

"There are old heretics and bold heretics, but there are no old, bold heretics. How do I know? Because I make sure of it myself."

Wing Commander Silo Barstad, Imperial Navy 3355th Fighter Wing
post #5450 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-25-14, 01:22 PM

Howzaa's Flag is: England

Why do job interviews have to have the annoying waiting period afterwards whoever has done the interview has probably made up their mind anyway. At least before the final decision surely they know if they want to give you a 2nd interview or not.

I hate the waiting......especially when interview is on a Friday etc etc

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode