Pointless VENTING - Page 536 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #5351 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-04-14, 07:36 PM

Alsojames's Flag is: Canada

I'm going to fail my Documentary class, I swear to God.

Not only is this teacher the type to refuse to give As, but he expects us all to know someone who A) is not blood related and B) does not go to our school and C) volunteers somewhere that "deals with global issues" often enough to make a 5 minute documentary out of, but also expects us to get find a person within a week while also having 4 other major assignments due the same week.

I mean do college teachers think that students have an extra 12 hours in their day or something? There's a reason people skip classes and barely pass tests, you know.

And now I've been put into a group with literally the two most useless people in the class. FUCK YOU. SERIOUSLY, FUCK YOU.

And now my mum's giving me the whole "get off your lazy ass and do your homework" spiel. LIKE I HAVEN'T BEEN DOING HOMEWORK ALL FUCKING WEEK.

Necrons W3 T0 L1

Death Korps W1 T0 L1

Dark Elves W0 T0 L0

Last edited by Alsojames; 10-04-14 at 08:50 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5352 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-05-14, 02:27 AM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Education = paying to be brainwashed.
Joining the military = getting paid to be brainwashed.

Now who is the smart one?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #5353 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-05-14, 04:12 AM

Warhawk's Flag is: USA

BS is your friend. It makes short papers long and 10 second interviews 5 minutes.

Meanwhile I'm still rather pissed that I missed out on tabletop gaming and 40k. Of the few geeks and nerds in that preppy high school I went to, I was the only one who wanted to put work into any kind of entertainment, so they left me behind. Then college was even worse and I left knowing effectively nobody. The nearest hobby shop is an hour's drive, and even if I went there I don't have the cash to even crew a single Rhino. Everything I'd like to do involves scratch-built games, which I doubt is something a hobby shop trying to stay afloat is going to appreciate. And then I join the Heresy-Online steam group and find it's dead as a doornail. Sheesh, what do I have to do to find gaming and hobby buddies? Troll Omegle?

"There are old heretics and bold heretics, but there are no old, bold heretics. How do I know? Because I make sure of it myself."

Wing Commander Silo Barstad, Imperial Navy 3355th Fighter Wing
post #5354 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-05-14, 07:28 AM
Thordis

Haskanael's Flag is: Netherlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
Education = paying to be brainwashed.
Joining the military = getting paid to be brainwashed.

Now who is the smart one?
neither
post #5355 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-05-14, 02:25 PM

ntaw's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhawk View Post
And then I join the Heresy-Online steam group and find it's dead as a doornail.
Steam, like the place where I download all my 40k games from Steam? I avidly play Space Marine and Space Hulk if you're down. My name there is NTaW if you play those games and want to add me, I didn't even realize Heresy had a group for it.

I feel your pain though about the local gaming scene. The people at the local GW are cool, but there's this one dude that works there that gives me grief every fucking time I'm in the store because I shat on his sales pitch once. The dude that lives in-town that I game with is moving to BC (other side of Canada from me, 5 hour plane trip) so now I have to hit up the shop to game. I'm hoping that I can do that whole "be nice to people you hate until they like you" thing, because we're gunna have to exist in the same room if we're both going to play these silly games with models. Heck, maybe if I can soften him up a bit I can politely tell him that he's way too fucking intense about certain things without getting kicked out of the store again. Fucking twat.

Unfortunately Canada got rid of the penny and now my two cents rounds down to zero, so...take it for what you will.

40k Army Projects

Industrial Table WIP
post #5356 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-05-14, 09:06 PM

Shas'Ui's Flag is: USA

Story Time children, gather round!

Found my Dawn of War games last week, and I've been blasting my way through the 1st game and Winter Assault with relative ease. I picked the IG in Dark Crusade because I've started falling in love with their fluff and fiyapowah! I started by heading south along the coast eradicating chaos from Kronus, then turned back north steamrolling any necron in my way, their Stronghold almost got me but the might of Mankind pushed through. I eventually got to the borders of the Space Marines little foothold...Here's where it gets FUBAR.

I popped 4 guards squads a captured the closest flags, then put them at the front of my base alongside my 4 squads of Honor Guard, by this point all my squads are at max cap, and I've just started building myTactica Controlfor the plasma gun upgrade...then it happens. 3 fully capped Marine squads come at me from the north and west entrance to my base. They are right outside my range, so I have to advance to shoot them, well just past the fog of war are about 5-6 more squads, I get Decifuckinmated.

Being the fair player I am, I reloaded a previous save and tried again with a different strategy. I was better prepared by the time they got there, HOWEVER, they just wouldn't stop coming, every 20/30 seconds wave upon wave of the filthy buggers, All my requisition ended up going to resupplying my squads I could never get enough up to build my tanks, I didn't know what to do so I just gave up. Space Marines are a bunch of squigshit.

01000110011011110111001000100000011101000110100001 10010100100000011001110111001001100101011000010111 01000110010101110010001000000110011101101111011011 110110010000100001
post #5357 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-05-14, 09:38 PM

Drohar's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shas'Ui View Post
Space Marines are a bunch of squigshit
That's why I played with IG

I've lost my fucking mouse again!!!! Have to use this stupid tab mouse thing. I wish I had a homing device on the mouse.
post #5358 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-05-14, 09:41 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Artillery wrecks marines. Against the AI, 3 Bassies is pretty much just cheating, but if you can keep them off their feet, and not shooting, while your artillery takes care of vehicles and turrets, you're golden. And Kasrkin rape Heavy Infantry.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #5359 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-06-14, 02:37 AM

Warhawk's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntaw View Post
Steam, like the place where I download all my 40k games from Steam? I avidly play Space Marine and Space Hulk if you're down. My name there is NTaW if you play those games and want to add me, I didn't even realize Heresy had a group for it.
I have neither. My computer isn't top notch either, and the only Warhammer game I have is Winter Assault. SOL I guess.

"There are old heretics and bold heretics, but there are no old, bold heretics. How do I know? Because I make sure of it myself."

Wing Commander Silo Barstad, Imperial Navy 3355th Fighter Wing
post #5360 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-06-14, 01:19 PM

ntaw's Flag is: Canada

I have Winter Assault as well. All the DoW games actually, last thing I did was Codex-mod my Soulstorm, which is so friggin much cooler I haven't played anything else since.

Unfortunately Canada got rid of the penny and now my two cents rounds down to zero, so...take it for what you will.

40k Army Projects

Industrial Table WIP

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode