Pointless VENTING - Page 518 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #5171 of 6057 (permalink) Old 07-30-14, 11:28 AM

SwedeMarine's Flag is: Sweden

At least it wasn't a Maytag. last time my parents dishwasher broke their house caught fire and caused over $100K worth of damage. I should also point out it caught fire AS IT WAS RUNNING!

Check out my Sentinels of Terra/ CSM Plog
Sentinels of Terra/Rot Bringers CSM PLOG
W:9 D:2 L:5

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5172 of 6057 (permalink) Old 07-30-14, 01:11 PM
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawa View Post
Aah, you got it from Comet then?
worse than that, Currys....

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
post #5173 of 6057 (permalink) Old 07-30-14, 01:15 PM
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedeMarine View Post
At least it wasn't a Maytag. last time my parents dishwasher broke their house caught fire and caused over $100K worth of damage. I should also point out it caught fire AS IT WAS RUNNING!
i can totally believe that, the blocked motor in mine was extremely hot when i removed it,i dont think it was about to combust but it was certainly heading that way.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
post #5174 of 6057 (permalink) Old 07-30-14, 04:31 PM
Grand Lord Munchkin

gen.ahab's Flag is: USA

Fuck variation of parameters. Fuck it right up the ass.

The Website kept telling me that my profile was only 80% complete without creating a signature. Ain't no website going to tell me I was a lazy shit, no sir.
post #5175 of 6057 (permalink) Old 07-30-14, 09:22 PM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby

Tawa's Flag is: Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitsandkits View Post
worse than that, Currys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
post #5176 of 6057 (permalink) Old 08-02-14, 11:39 PM
Closet Dictator

Old Man78's Flag is: Ireland

Second night of not being able to sleep, yay!

post #5177 of 6057 (permalink) Old 08-02-14, 11:41 PM
Irn Bru 32!

Nacho libre's Flag is: Scotland

Dropped a box full of old school work on my foot and broke 2 toes.
post #5178 of 6057 (permalink) Old 08-03-14, 12:13 AM

Fire Lord's Flag is: USA

Seven weeks ago I got a huge promotion, finally moved up into an engineering position where I've been working at for 10 years now. Everything has been great. Couldn't be happier. Been working my ass off to not only get my work done, but do extra. This week, everybody above me in the company keeps telling me I am doing it wrong, and I need to do things "this way". But nobodies "this way" is the same. I have been fucking getting chewed out all week. Then I go to my local game store, hoping to get a little self indulgence. My 99% angel of a son decided to use that 1% of being a shit to ruin my time at the store. So today, I noticed a video on miniwargaming by eonsofbattle. The one they made about using crackle medium to make an ice base for a mini. I thought I would like to try to get some at my local art store, and try out my own design. Sort of a lava look, possibly. After three stores, no dice. Then my wife starts in on me.

FML.

It's funny when you state a fact to the haters. They always bite.
Haters gonna hate.
Born FREE, Live FREE, Die FREE. No substitute. Never surrender.
post #5179 of 6057 (permalink) Old 08-07-14, 01:42 AM

Einherjar667's Flag is: USA

Boss hired a second shifter that overlaps with my/my supervisors shift by a few hours. We have been trying to train the guy, he claims he gets it, etc. But his work doesn't reflect that.

So today, (I work in a small department in a very large printing company), he was supposed to cut down a 2-up sell sheet, and a bunch of business cards, nothing someone with experience should have trouble with. He was having much trouble, my supervisor finally had enough and dismissed him from the task and began doing it himself. I minded my own business (I was resurfacing my cutting table, I work the large format press and sign making end of the department, solely), apparently some tension cropped up, and the guy walked out of the room.

So the end of my shift rolls around, and I start to head out, however as I'm leaving, I see the guy come back, get has hat and whatnot, with a pissed off look on his face.

Anyway, I say bye and head home. It's about 15 minutes after my supervisors shift ends, I'm at home and settled in by now. So my phone rings, it's my supervisor. He tells me that the dude had walked out of the room, went to our department's boss to complain. The boss took mercy on him and took him to the plating room to give him something else to do, and began training him on how to plate new printing jobs, ANOTHER thing the guy claimed he had experience with. So, in front of my boss (My supervisor's boss as well), he fails at making plates, and essentially gets fired on the spot.

He apparently blames my supervisor for taking him off the task of cutting down the business cards and stuff, and has been sending him threatening text messages, the cops are involved now, etc. My boss and supervisor had to ID the guy last I heard, and the police are headed over to talk to him now.

Sigh, and the dude has teardrop tattoos.
post #5180 of 6057 (permalink) Old 08-08-14, 03:42 AM

Alsojames's Flag is: Canada

The Fragged Empire RPG is recruiting writers, but I was rejected back during the kickstarter.

Now I'm miserable again T_T

Necrons W3 T0 L1

Death Korps W1 T0 L1

Dark Elves W0 T0 L0

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode