Pointless VENTING - Page 516 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #5151 of 6057 (permalink) Old 07-29-14, 01:24 AM

SwedeMarine's Flag is: Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawa View Post
Sorry, no.
I've turned that job down because the offered rate of pay was an insult. Why the fuck should I cover it because you haven't trained anybody else?
Becuase they cant pull their heads out of their asses?

Check out my Sentinels of Terra/ CSM Plog
Sentinels of Terra/Rot Bringers CSM PLOG
W:9 D:2 L:5

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5152 of 6057 (permalink) Old 07-29-14, 01:37 AM

Alsojames's Flag is: Canada

Some fucking people, I swear to god.

My friend recently, to put it in her own words "fell face-first out of the closet" (her mother somehow managed to notice a hickey on her neck) and now is dealing with a mother who think she can "fix" her. Now she's looking for places to move away to.

Now her friends are telling this poor girl to think of her parents. "You're their only child", they say, "think about how they'll feel when they lose their only daughter".

Yes, dear. Think about your parents. YOUR POOR, HOMOPHOBIC PARENTS. OH THE STRESS THEY MUST BE FEELING. THOSE POOR POOR PEOPLE. TAKE A STEP BACK AND CONSIDER THE CONSEQUENCES. Fucking cunts.

Also, they god mad at her because she didn't get mad at me when I called her mother a "fucking twat" for being a fucking twat

Necrons W3 T0 L1

Death Korps W1 T0 L1

Dark Elves W0 T0 L0
post #5153 of 6057 (permalink) Old 07-29-14, 01:42 AM

Samules's Flag is: USA

Thou shalt not fraternize with more than thy favorite 2% of the internet.
post #5154 of 6057 (permalink) Old 07-29-14, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alsojames View Post

My friend recently, to put it in her own words "fell face-first out of the closet" (her mother somehow managed to notice a hickey on her neck) and now is dealing with a mother who think she can "fix" her. Now she's looking for places to move away to.

Now her friends are telling this poor girl to think of her parents. "You're their only child", they say, "think about how they'll feel when they lose their only daughter".

Yes, dear. Think about your parents. YOUR POOR, HOMOPHOBIC PARENTS. OH THE STRESS THEY MUST BE FEELING. THOSE POOR POOR PEOPLE. TAKE A STEP BACK AND CONSIDER THE CONSEQUENCES. Fucking cunts.

Also, they god mad at her because she didn't get mad at me when I called her mother a "fucking twat" for being a fucking twat
Fuck em' She know what she needs to do and she'll do it. Regardless of what her friends tell her.

post #5155 of 6057 (permalink) Old 07-29-14, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedeMarine View Post
Fuck em' She know what she needs to do and she'll do it. Regardless of what her friends tell her.
That's pretty much what her stance is, though she's going to an Eid party (though she is not religious herself) as a last chance kind of thing, which I personally think is not a good idea, but whatever.

Necrons W3 T0 L1

Death Korps W1 T0 L1

Dark Elves W0 T0 L0
post #5156 of 6057 (permalink) Old 07-29-14, 02:29 AM

Quote:
That's pretty much what her stance is, though she's going to an Eid party (though she is not religious herself) as a last chance kind of thing, which I personally think is not a good idea, but whatever.
Giant waste of time. nothing like intentionally going out to get heckled to ruin your day

post #5157 of 6057 (permalink) Old 07-29-14, 04:36 AM
Thordis

Haskanael's Flag is: Netherlands

I know its a very minor issue but FUCK you GW. why cant you have The Fang Spray available in the Netherlands you fucking cunt?
post #5158 of 6057 (permalink) Old 07-29-14, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Giant waste of time. nothing like intentionally going out to get heckled to ruin your day
Oh I agree, but she probably just wants to make things right. Once upon a time, I would've done the same thing.

Here's hoping she doesn't get heckled. Poor girl's had enough bullshit lately.

Necrons W3 T0 L1

Death Korps W1 T0 L1

Dark Elves W0 T0 L0
post #5159 of 6057 (permalink) Old 07-29-14, 10:04 AM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby

Tawa's Flag is: Scotland

Quote:
Becuase they cant pull their heads out of their asses?
Most definitely.
This is the same bunch of muppets that are making two men (our whole night shift) redundant, just to "see if we can manage" without a night shift.
And when you realise you can't......?

Guess what fucko's, you can't hire anybody for that job or ask any of us to cover for twelve months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haskanael View Post
I know its a very minor issue but FUCK you GW. why cant you have The Fang Spray available in the Netherlands you fucking cunt?
I felt the air scorch from here......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
post #5160 of 6057 (permalink) Old 07-29-14, 11:29 AM
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:

Well to be fair they are her parents and as a parent i can completely understand how utterly devastating it would be for my daughter to leave home in this fashion, do you have children James ?
It might shock you to learn that Homosexuality still isnt that common or as accepted as people might think and it isnt homophobic to hope that your child grows up and develops a traditional sexuality when parents are from a traditional male/female relationship. Parents have hopes and dreams for there children and its not that unusual that parents can feel disappointed at the news that a child is gay, some parents just know before the child that they are gay or suspect,some will grow to accept it some wont, and some people who claim to be gay really are not gay they are just trying it out, just as quite a few straight people have married and had children only in latter life to figure out they were gay all along so you shouldnt be too surprised that someone might want to fix someone because its perfectly possible they took a wrong turn at some point.

anyway what im saying is a friend would be helping the girl rebuild a relationship with her parents,they are very important people, they may be flawed and homophobic, but they are still her parents and they deserve a chance to work past the flaws they may have and still have a relationship with there daughter.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode