Pointless VENTING - Page 506 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #5051 of 6057 (permalink) Old 05-27-14, 03:30 AM

Alsojames's Flag is: Canada

I fucking hate summer.

It has nothing to do with the heat or humidity and everything to do with the fact that all my friends will ever be talking about is their boo~ or their bae<3 or their amazing exotic vacation where they enjoyed the wondrous sights of somewhere-I-wish-I-could-go.

It's not like my summer is amazingly different than my regular day. Wake up, play games, repeat. Add a job in there somewhere if I can find one. Except now it's hot and everyone's going on vacation or long romantic dates in the sweet summer air and blarrrgh where's my bucket.

And it's not like I can just ignore this, unless I un-add 90% of my Facebook friends or just sit on the couch twiddling my thumbs for three months. But no, that's too much fun. I need to go out and do things because I don't have family or friends who can just hand me a job like the vast majority of my friends with jobs do.

It's like Valentine's Day, except five months long. It sucks. It's annoying. I actually want to go back to school so I can geek out with my friends about watching/making films 5 days a week.

And I had to write this twice. Fuck you, Chrome.

Necrons W3 T0 L1

Death Korps W1 T0 L1

Dark Elves W0 T0 L0
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5052 of 6057 (permalink) Old 05-31-14, 07:47 AM
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite

Jacobite's Flag is: New Zealand

Last time I rode my motorcycle (a week ago) it was all working fine, go to the petrol station to fill her up and for some reason the speedo an't working, get home and start fiddling around, unscrew the cable and pull it, it's sheared clean in two. How the fuck does that happen? It's been sitting in a garage for a week!
post #5053 of 6057 (permalink) Old 06-01-14, 12:32 PM

emporershand89's Flag is: USA

Location: New England.....somewhere in that mess of awesomness!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobite View Post
How the fuck does that happen? It's been sitting in a garage for a week!
The Gremlins ate into it. Teehee

Anyway I'm here to grip about how unfair it is for College Graduates not to get a good job....period! We strive to get better working conditions so we can maike more than $16 for the rest of our lives only to make less just starting out with that Degree. Really, you tell me the chumps without Degree's can be my bosses and make Salary but I gotta work for $14 just to be Corrections and I have the Degree.

Completely unfair, and fucking stupid and inconsiderate for those with College Debt.

"Walk Softely, and Carry a Big Gun!"
post #5054 of 6057 (permalink) Old 06-02-14, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emporershand89 View Post
The Gremlins ate into it. Teehee

Anyway I'm here to grip about how unfair it is for College Graduates not to get a good job....period! We strive to get better working conditions so we can maike more than $16 for the rest of our lives only to make less just starting out with that Degree. Really, you tell me the chumps without Degree's can be my bosses and make Salary but I gotta work for $14 just to be Corrections and I have the Degree.

Completely unfair, and fucking stupid and inconsiderate for those with College Debt.
I hear you on this and it is the exact reason why I'm looking to start my own small business and throw the finger to the rest of the workforce.
post #5055 of 6057 (permalink) Old 06-09-14, 10:12 PM

Welp my sister's absolute unwillingness to do her work has landed her in the lowest grade level possible for her first year of high school (read: unable to get into post-secondary education).

Meanwhile it seems like my mum has finally had it with her boyfriend and appears to be inches away from breaking it off. Good fucking riddance, I'd say.

And I'm just sitting here not gaining any weight or muscle, stalking internet forums all day. Dunno if I should be worried that jogging 20 flights of stairs makes makes me somewhat tired, but I'm sure it's nothing.

Necrons W3 T0 L1

Death Korps W1 T0 L1

Dark Elves W0 T0 L0
post #5056 of 6057 (permalink) Old 06-10-14, 01:58 AM
Critique for da CriticGod

Kreuger's Flag is: USA

20 flights of stairs? I think being tired after that is normal. If you are trying to bulk up you need to be doing 2 things eating a lot of calories and working your body.

The basics are:
- low repetition+high impact= big muscles, strength, & less muscle density
- high repetition+ low impact= strength, definition, and high muscle density

Chaos Army Showcase with photos (Updated 2013/12/02)
"To endure one's self is perhaps the hardest task in the universe." Frank Herbert, 'Dune Messiah'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dethklokk
"CHEESE!" is the battlecry of the ill-prepared.

Originally Posted by Deathscythe4722
Could someone please call the police on this guy? I can hear the English Language screaming in pain. This has to be illegal somewhere.
post #5057 of 6057 (permalink) Old 06-10-14, 11:31 AM

SwedeMarine's Flag is: Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreuger View Post
Crossfit is great for this. But if you dont feel like spending the money to have a box to work out in then a regular gym membership and a quick search on the intewebs will get you some good ideas

Check out my Sentinels of Terra/ CSM Plog
Sentinels of Terra/Rot Bringers CSM PLOG
W:9 D:2 L:5

post #5058 of 6057 (permalink) Old 06-10-14, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreuger View Post
20 flights of stairs? I think being tired after that is normal. If you are trying to bulk up you need to be doing 2 things eating a lot of calories and working your body.

The basics are:
- low repetition+high impact= big muscles, strength, & less muscle density
I'm not trying to bulk up at all. I'm taking the dogs out and I live on the 5th floor (down 5 flights, let the dog go, up five flights, get the second dog, down five flights, let the dog go, up five flights)

EDIT:
Shitstorm of irritation the second (or third?)

I am just about the only person in my circle of friends, bar two, who is not in a relationship right now or doesn't give a shit about relationships. One girl who was planning on moving here to Toronto with the intent on dating me literally turned around and went out with someone else and now wants little to do with me besides going on about how happy she is in her relationship and how perfect he is and blahblahblah.

The girl I just asked out got out of a relationship and "isn't looking for anything right now". In no way am I mad at her, but I'm pissed off at my complete and utter lack of luck with this kind of thing. And everyone else NEVER SHUTS THE FUCK UP about how happy they are and how perfect they are together and blahblahblah.

On top of that, my sister got into the lowest possible level of High School courses because of her complete inability to give a shit and boy is she not taking it well. She spent all last night throwing shit around and generally being a complete bitch, and today she only calmed down a little bit.

My friend recently quit his job for the dumbest fucking reason possible. He was being called racial slurs by two brothers at his workplace, so he reported it, they got fired, and then apparently other people at his workplace were "bullying" him about it. Knowing him, they were just asking him about what happened, and he flat out quit. They were even going to transfer him to a different store! But nope, he quit wholesale.

My mum's boyfriend is still being a fucking dipshit, accusing my mum of going behind his back with a coworker (which is absolute bullshit, the coworker in question has a girlfriend and is a full 16 years younger than my mum). Besides, anyone who's known my mum for almost 18 years should know that she's not that kind of person. Not even remotely.

Paypal refuses to give me my bleeding money because of their "new seller" policy, which withholds money I make for 21 days unless I make $150, get paid 5 separate times, or wait 60 days after my first pay. I have 17 days to go to get my money, and guess what? Stuff's going on sale. For an affordable price. STUFF I WANT TO GET.

On top of all that, I just fucking stepped on something sharp and now my foot is bleeding and in some really annoying pain. GodDAMMIT.

Necrons W3 T0 L1

Death Korps W1 T0 L1

Dark Elves W0 T0 L0

Last edited by Alsojames; 06-11-14 at 02:07 AM.
post #5059 of 6057 (permalink) Old 06-14-14, 05:30 AM

Samules's Flag is: USA

So a damn brace got removed today after it snapped any guess what, there's a fucking cavity right under it. Where I couldn't brush. For several years. I'd be ok with getting a cavity through my own laziness with regard to dental hygiene but fuck this.
post #5060 of 6057 (permalink) Old 06-14-14, 06:46 AM
Irn Bru 32!

Nacho libre's Flag is: Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samules View Post
So a damn brace got removed today after it snapped any guess what, there's a fucking cavity right under it. Where I couldn't brush. For several years. I'd be ok with getting a cavity through my own laziness with regard to dental hygiene but fuck this.
Oh god man, now you are scaring me. I'm getting mine off next Tuesday.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode