Pointless VENTING - Page 505 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #5041 of 6057 (permalink) Old 05-20-14, 09:44 PM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby

Tawa's Flag is: Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haskanael View Post
my best friend is in surgery to get rid of a cancer growth in her cervix and here I am twiddling my tumbs. I feel bloody fucking, useless
You'll have plenty of time to be useful once she's back out of hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5042 of 6057 (permalink) Old 05-20-14, 09:56 PM
Irn Bru 32!

Nacho libre's Flag is: Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawa View Post
You'll have plenty of time to be useful once she's back out of hospital
Yup you'll be the brew bitch(tea/coffee maker).
post #5043 of 6057 (permalink) Old 05-20-14, 11:29 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Bitches, they be crazy. Just been watching that Happy Valley program on BBC where some police woman gets her head kicked in. I'm reading my kindle, while Rachael is engrossed in it. I keep half an eye on it,,but i'm not really following it, plot holes and Deus Ex Machina raining everywhere along with crap actors, naff script and blah... yeah anyway.

I look up,,look away, and ask 'so what happened to her at the end'? And i've just got half an hour of abuse because how could i not just sit there and be horrified by the violence shown on there instead of burying my head in a book about zombies'.

Apparently, 'love i've seen the results of what a 3cm wide chunk of explosive metal does to a human body and found children beheaded, some stunt woman getting thrown around a room like a cheap BDSM hooker doesn't really do much for me' is not the right thing to say to an irate woman on the blob and 3 weeks into a chocolate-less diet.

On the other hand, i'm glad I've got this settee coming h me when i leave. Spending money on a good settee is paramount because you often get to spend time on it in a relationship.

Fml.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #5044 of 6057 (permalink) Old 05-21-14, 03:22 AM

Einherjar667's Flag is: USA

"On the blob", greatest expression ever.

I fucking hate when my girlfriend is on the blob.
post #5045 of 6057 (permalink) Old 05-21-14, 03:44 AM
Senior Moderator

My house got broken into today, which is ever so fun. Thankfully the alarm system managed to dissuade said intruder, though given the fact that there was no forced entry that means the previous owner of the house likely still possesses a key and attempted to rob us..

Hooray! On top of having to leave work early I also had to spend more money to change the locks and do other security things today.

Damnation is paved on good intentions; subtle and sugar coated or blunt and honest
A hero is someone who steps up when everyone else backs down.
Popularity is what people strive for when they lack the strength to be themselves.

Seriously, is it really that hard to write reviews without spoilers?

Reporting Posts - read this
post #5046 of 6057 (permalink) Old 05-21-14, 04:26 AM
Grand Lord Munchkin

gen.ahab's Flag is: USA

Fuck the NRA. We are this much (puts thumb and forefinger close together) closer to making a functional lawgiver, and these ass holes are trying to ruin it for me.

On a side note: When the NRA is trying to get a type of firearm banned it means that we are all, as a species, fucked.

The Website kept telling me that my profile was only 80% complete without creating a signature. Ain't no website going to tell me I was a lazy shit, no sir.

Last edited by gen.ahab; 05-21-14 at 04:35 AM.
post #5047 of 6057 (permalink) Old 05-21-14, 08:37 AM
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite

Jacobite's Flag is: New Zealand

Boss is getting pissy at me for not following instructions, thing is.... I am, I'm turning on a fucking dime when he tells me too. The problem is that the computer software is lagging by about 4 seconds so it looks as if I am slow. Took about 15 minutes and a lot of irritation before my immediate superior who is supposed to have my back pointed it out. Fun times.
post #5048 of 6057 (permalink) Old 05-21-14, 12:36 PM

SwedeMarine's Flag is: Sweden

Where to even begin? Its been over a month (at least) since i posted anything up here so lets do a quick recap of the last month and a half. I believe i left off with my girl and i splitting. After which the dog gets put down. And a legal battle at work is now pulling more and more of my spare time. Failed all my classes this semester because i was not able to make it to the classes (and because the professors don't care that you have signed papers from the courts that you have to be present on certain days.) Havent had any time to do Anything hobby related in this entire time and to top it of we find out my mother has cancer. I mean damn. this is one of those times where im glad i served and deployed because otherwise id be a fucking mess.

Check out my Sentinels of Terra/ CSM Plog
Sentinels of Terra/Rot Bringers CSM PLOG
W:9 D:2 L:5

post #5049 of 6057 (permalink) Old 05-24-14, 08:17 AM

KahRyez's Flag is: USA

So....I haven't been lurking about for a bit, nor posting, been out of town and such....

So I go on vacation to my parent's condo on the beach, stay down there for about a week before heading back. However due to my complete stupidity I spent almost all my money boozen n such, but not a bad trip, got some swag at a con, picked up some stormvermin, and finished the paint job on my CSM Sorcerer. So that was alright....

What do I come back to? let's see, due to my poor money skills I have enough to just base pay my bills, our internet gets cut, power is close behind, the unemployment office has an active issue with my claim, and the cheery on top, I think my brother, who I thought was turning over a new leaf and getting his shit kinda together, might have opened my birthday card from my aunt which arrived while I was on vacation, and stolen the money she sent me....this same person wanted me to take a three hour detour on my way back from the condo to pick up his truck he left in the middle of the state, which neither me or my brother could drive properly(I can't drive stick and it is too small for my other brother). *sigh* and it isn't like I can just tell him off, if I am wrong then he will float this over my head and I'll never hear the end of it, plus he lives in my parent's home right now, and I'd like to have a place to fall back on in case anything goes wrong with my current house.

So hopefully I find the letter I was sent, and my paranoia about him returning to his toxic ways isn't true, but for now I'm over thinking this shit and it's keeping me from sleeping -_- god damnit.....and now that I've vented a bit, I'm gonna go take a shower and try and get some sleep.

Edit: Turns out I'm jumping at shadows and hyped myself up over nothing, I got the letter from him today, he'd forgotten about it in his truck....

-There is nothing that can not be beat with a proper application of gauss fire-
Bloody Harvest of Destroyer Lord Badrum W- D- L-

-Vengeance for the betrayed!-
Dark Talons CSM Warband(Dex:CS) W- D- L-

You can round up a million maggots to try to defeat me... but you'll still all just be maggots!
- Luca Blight

Last edited by KahRyez; 05-25-14 at 04:00 AM.
post #5050 of 6057 (permalink) Old 05-25-14, 05:01 PM
JUGGERNUT

venomlust's Flag is: USA

Something I find extremely frustrating is how many people are getting rules wrong WHEN THEY HAVE THE NEW FUCKING RULEBOOK IN FRONT OF THEM.

Ok, during the rumor phase, you have a million fucktards making shit up and getting off on the fact that other people are willing to believe it. Or, maybe 1/1000 rumor mongers actually is/has a connection to GW, but they only see a piece of the puzzle and extrapolate way beyond what they actually know or saw. Fine.

But if you have the book in front of you, there is NO REASON to get the rules wrong. I'm not talking about ambiguous wording. I'm talking about blatant fucking rules that are plain as day for anyone to read.

And yet, you read discussions about rules and you have 10 different versions of something. There is only one! The one written in the fucking book! How is it possible get that wrong? UGH! I'm waiting for my book, but because of all the stupid disagreements I can't trust anything I read unless it's from a photo of a page from the rulebook.

Unbelievable. Everyone's in such a rush to tell other people why they're wrong, or be the first one to discuss a particular rule that they don't even read it properly. They read one sentence and they're suddenly an expert, despite all the subsidiary/related information.

SUFFER NOT THE PONY TO LIVE.

- - AMATEUR KHORNESTAR: MY BLOG THING - -

Last edited by venomlust; 05-25-14 at 05:03 PM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode