Pointless VENTING - Page 496 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #4951 of 6057 (permalink) Old 03-24-14, 01:21 AM

Does your uni use moodle? If not check it out, my uni uses it and while its clumsy in the beginning, once you get used to it it's a breath to use it and really convenient
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4952 of 6057 (permalink) Old 03-26-14, 10:56 PM

emporershand89's Flag is: USA

Location: New England.....somewhere in that mess of awesomness!!

A Fire breaks out in Downtown Boston and we get 2 Fire Fighters rushed into our ER; both in Cardiac arrest. No sooner had they arrived then I had well over 10 Media Stations come wipping up the front entrance of the Hospital; demanding to see these folks. I tell them to move their trucks first, which they seem to busy to give a damn.

Thats when my fellow officers moves one by force, and then gets sucker punched for it. Seriously you Media lereching parasites.....really? Obey the Law and stay out you can get your fucking scoop later. Jees, no respect for the injured men downstairs; pathetic Reporters.

"Walk Softely, and Carry a Big Gun!"
post #4953 of 6057 (permalink) Old 03-26-14, 11:49 PM
Irn Bru 32!

Nacho libre's Flag is: Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by emporershand89 View Post
A Fire breaks out in Downtown Boston and we get 2 Fire Fighters rushed into our ER; both in Cardiac arrest. No sooner had they arrived then I had well over 10 Media Stations come wipping up the front entrance of the Hospital; demanding to see these folks. I tell them to move their trucks first, which they seem to busy to give a damn.

Thats when my fellow officers moves one by force, and then gets sucker punched for it. Seriously you Media lereching parasites.....really? Obey the Law and stay out you can get your fucking scoop later. Jees, no respect for the injured men downstairs; pathetic Reporters.
Fucking leeches, are the two guys ok?.
post #4954 of 6057 (permalink) Old 03-27-14, 01:14 AM

DeathJester921's Flag is: USA

Quote:

Reminds me of a video I saw where this man got blindsided by a media reporter, and then ganged up on by more. To top it off, he then got sued for assault.

Reporters are, as has already been stated, leeches. Or at least most of them are. They just want to be the first to get the big scoop to advance their own agenda at work.

My youtube channel. Feel free to stop by and have a look if you're interested. I do Airsoft, some warhammer related videos, and gaming videos.

R.I.P. Uncle Lee. You will be greatly missed by us all. We will see each other again some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamTheApostle View Post
Remember kids: Violence isn't the answer, its the question. The answer is yes.
post #4955 of 6057 (permalink) Old 03-30-14, 02:50 PM

Einherjar667's Flag is: USA

Quote:

I heard about the fires (I'm out in Hampden County, MA), sorry to hear Boston taking another hit.
post #4956 of 6057 (permalink) Old 03-31-14, 12:52 AM
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite

Jacobite's Flag is: New Zealand

Printers: What Cunts.
post #4957 of 6057 (permalink) Old 04-02-14, 02:08 PM

Alsojames's Flag is: Canada

Avid has got to be the single slowest, most obtuse piece of shit video editing software I've ever used. At least Windows Movie Maker didn't constantly crash on startup and require you to create folders within the program that made you hunt for your files.

Necrons W3 T0 L1

Death Korps W1 T0 L1

Dark Elves W0 T0 L0
post #4958 of 6057 (permalink) Old 04-02-14, 02:28 PM

Jolnir's Flag is: Canada

Quote:

The news industry as a whole is parasitic. They tend to portray and support stereotypes, and they also want every damn detail at any cost. I knew of a family where a member was lost in a fire with an unknown cause. Various media outlets kept calling with questions and wouldn't leave them alone to mourn. It was quite sad and maddening.
post #4959 of 6057 (permalink) Old 04-02-14, 04:30 PM

The Irish Commissar's Flag is: Ireland

Stupit fucking german oral (dont even think about ) test in the morning. Ich mag Deutsch nicht

6th Edition. 7th Edition

Eldar. Eldar
W14-D1-L4. W2-D0-L0

Imperial guard
W3-D2-L1

Space marine's
W0-D0-L0
post #4960 of 6057 (permalink) Old 04-02-14, 07:36 PM

I hate gerbils.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode