Pointless VENTING - Page 49 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #481 of 6057 (permalink) Old 11-17-08, 10:05 PM
Darth Druchii

Druchii in Space's Flag is: Wales

So I've been having toothache for about a month, Dentist sees me on friday and tells me she can't save the tooth, book an appointment for an extraction, and they give me Dec 22nd.. barstewards.

Oh and if that wasn't enough to round off my weekend I got the sickness bug sunday night and have only just recovered..ish, now some 24hrs later. Still running to the bathroom, and feeling sweaty though, just a nasty weekend.

Come and join us by the fire, to chat about the games that matter to you at the Roleplay Games Forum
---------------
"I feel I was denied. Critical, need to Know information!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #482 of 6057 (permalink) Old 11-17-08, 10:49 PM

Sadly females are the best things that can happen to a male..

But, they can also be the deadliest thing.
post #483 of 6057 (permalink) Old 11-18-08, 01:55 AM
Banned
NoiseMarine's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderAnthor View Post

Did she chop something off?

EDIT: just lost a hockey game 1 to 9... wtf? Not my fault!
post #484 of 6057 (permalink) Old 11-18-08, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisman 007 View Post
YOU. HAVE. GOT. TO. BE. FUCKING. KIDDING. ME.

Well, you know my Xbox? You know, my trusty ol' Xbox, the one I called James, the one that hasn't failed in 4 years of gaming? Well, about that...

As usual, I went to open the disk drive to play a different game to Battlefield 2. My Xbox started to power up as usual, the drive made a whirring noise, as per usual, the screen flashed a few times then nothing. "WTF?" I thought, and turned it on and off, same thing happened. I tried prizing open the disk drive with my fingers, but then realized this is probably a bad idea.

Still, at least I can still play Battlefield 2, probably never another game, but at least it's a cool one.
what the hell man! thats a free perve! modeling was invented for perving!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderAnthor View Post

wow somebodys been whiped big time...

oh and online games, fun, all good, untill you get scammed by some lazy ass who cant be bothered to get the stuff they stole off you or want some cash because their too lazy to earn it the hard way!

those people need to learn to EARN things like the rest of us or not play the game!
post #485 of 6057 (permalink) Old 11-18-08, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoiseMarine View Post
Did she chop something off?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTide View Post

wow somebodys been whiped big time...
You guys could say that.

I am also pissed that my soccer team lost their final game before ending the season.

We started the game and we realized these other guys defense was unbreakable so we had to put a defenseman off and put another attacker.

So with that I didn't score for I had to use my tactics of penetrating to get the ball up and help score.

We had a lead of 2-0... We kept going things got rough we weren't expecting the team to be this good for our team is known for our attack force.

During the half time everyoen in the change room was exhausted we put our best it's the first time I was tired in along time I can usually play 90 minutes + the over time.

So we went back out I played til the 60-70th minute(s) then I was just tired I went off and as I sub'd we found out their tactic was to tire us out. They subbed their whole attack force which was used for defense up front into their attackers so the game kept rolling we spent our subs earlier so it was too late these guys came with force blasting in 3 goals off the bat, we fought back to tie it up, then our team was depleting in moral so our goalie was told to keep tight up at the net so he stayed on the goalie line..

That's when everything fell apart, they attacked fast 3 guys on our 3 defenseman our defenseman charged the one guy he lobbed it over them, the man on the right does a one timer to the far left and the other guy blasts it with so much force that our goalie caught the ball and stepped back twice and passed the line.. the game ended 4-3 everyone saw it happen in slow motion.

Seeing as we're tryign to make it to a tournament it was a bad way to end the season for winter because we didn't end on a high note after people were expecting alot.. We ended up with a 7 wins out of 10 games.

IF ONLY THAT BASTARD DIDN'T STEP BACK!!!!!
post #486 of 6057 (permalink) Old 11-19-08, 11:08 PM

Steel Nathan's Flag is: Canada

The fire alarm went off at 3 am this morning at my apartment buildings. The waking up part wasn't bad, it was trying to get back to sleep is the bitch of the hour. Once I get up, I rarley go back to sleep for the rest of the day.

What a day....

The advantage of that was that I got to see the top of the roof of the building, because I had to go with the caretaker to see if the fire's not at the top
post #487 of 6057 (permalink) Old 11-22-08, 10:00 AM

half drank glasses of anything espically alcohol
man that makes my blood boil and my rotten wife is the worst person for doing it i think she does it on purpose just to piss me off
post #488 of 6057 (permalink) Old 11-22-08, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinman82 View Post
half drank glasses of anything espically alcohol
man that makes my blood boil and my rotten wife is the worst person for doing it i think she does it on purpose just to piss me off
Save the cups of half, when she wants to drink again put two cups of the same thing together and tell her to drink that lol
post #489 of 6057 (permalink) Old 11-22-08, 05:04 PM
Darth Druchii

Druchii in Space's Flag is: Wales

Well after all that sick crap sun/mon, the sweaty feeling was in fact the early signs of a cold/cough. Been a stunning week, hardly got much done, post count dropped through the floor for 4days as I could barely look at the screen and several posts for the roleplay Games forum have been sitting on my laptop waiting for me.

At least I'm almost over it all now, headaches finally clearing, and my cough is much better. Hopefully next week will be better.

Come and join us by the fire, to chat about the games that matter to you at the Roleplay Games Forum
---------------
"I feel I was denied. Critical, need to Know information!"
post #490 of 6057 (permalink) Old 11-27-08, 01:38 PM
Bleh

Marneus Calgar's Flag is: England

When just because you break a chair people laugh at you.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode