Pointless VENTING - Page 476 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #4751 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-27-13, 02:33 AM

emporershand89's Flag is: USA

Location: New England.....somewhere in that mess of awesomness!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkreever View Post
Could be worse, I used to pull 2pm to 4 am shifts for six weeks, and 5am to 6pm for three months in a previous job
Quote:
Originally Posted by scscofield View Post
I find it annoying when a person that is early 20's act like they are old and world wise.
To both of your quotes I must admit thats rough. I switch between 3pm to 7am; which isn't too bad. However when I do Patrols that start at 11pm and to till 3pm the next day......16hrs of brutal hell.

"Walk Softely, and Carry a Big Gun!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4752 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-27-13, 08:19 PM

VixusKragov's Flag is: USA

About five or six months ago, I finally told my mom everything that I had been dealing with for the past few years, emotionally wise, which has been the cause of numerous explosive situations when I tried to live with my dad up north, and everything else. As someone who has dealt with depression and bipolar disorder her whole life, she told me that a lot of what I said sounded familiar, and that she believed it was possible I was dealing with the former. So she said she'd try her hardest to get me in to see a counselor, or a psychologist, whatever.

Since then nothing's happened, and things continue to get worse. Which I can't blame anyone for- my mom continues trying, but we don't have the money to either pay for a psychologist or whoever, or get health insurance. Medicaid won't give me health insurance because she makes too much money, even though what she makes isn't enough for my insurance.

So it's really just a big circle of bullshit.

Here I am, six months later, and nothing's changed. Well, some things have- I'm no longer living where I had many friends, so me and my friend Nick can't smoke a bowl or two to relieve some stress. So I've pretty much turned to occasional nights of drinking as a replacement, which isn't much of a good idea.

And that's about it. When I came out with all of that, half a year ago, I thought it could be the start of getting better, or at least gaining an understanding of what was going on. Instead, it's just disappointment.

This is absolutely pointless, but it is a pointless venting thread. So there you go. My pointless vent, with no one to blame for anything because everyone's trying their hardest, which somehow just makes the whole situation worse.

post #4753 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-28-13, 01:16 AM

I'm pointlessly venting about the fact that I have nothing to pointlessly vent (or just vent in general) about.
@VixusKragov : I'm not a trained counsellor or anything but I'm here to listen if you need anyone to do so?

Urgently trying to trace any living relatives of Private Sam/Samuel "Jock" Wilson (Black Watch, No. 6 Commando, UK Army Service ID 2764432, died 10.06.44). Any info/suggestions gratefully received.

"Mockles! Pent on silpen tree, blockards three a-feening. Mockles! What silps came to thee, in thy pantry, dreaming?"

Please check out the HOES (Heresy Online Stories) threads and vote for the tales.
More feedback = better stories for everyone.
post #4754 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-28-13, 01:20 AM

VixusKragov's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by andygorn View Post
I'm pointlessly venting about the fact that I have nothing to pointlessly vent (or just vent in general) about.
@VixusKragov : I'm not a trained counsellor or anything but I'm here to listen if you need anyone to do so?
Thanks man, but I've got one or two friends I can talk to about shit if it's getting real bad. Appreciate the gesture though.

post #4755 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-28-13, 02:45 AM
Feed

Designers, oh how I love you.

We are regularly required to install products for our major client, and they have the habit of redesigning them every few years. We are provided with specs of course, but four times out of five their instructions have been woefully inaccurate.

Stupid thing is, we request a demo model each time so we can do an actual test run, and are always denied. Then they bitch at us for having problems on site.

Ignorant fucking desk jockeys.

Nonsense is our Salvation

post #4756 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-28-13, 05:55 PM

Chaplain-Grimaldus's Flag is: England

I'm sick of shows about Soldiers and PTSD.

Every fuck head know it all civi who has played a few games of CoD suddenly seems to think they know what I have been through and know how to solve my issues when I have a downer on it. Fuck off fucktards.

W-L-D
Dark Angels 5th Coy 1.5k - 0-0-0
Vampire Counts 1k - 1-1-0
post #4757 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-29-13, 10:50 PM
Rattlehead

'Waaaah, you're intelligent and middle class, while I am thick and poor, now I shall commence bitching'.

Don't be jealous. Be better. As it is, you look like a whining tosspot and you are pushin' me over the fuckin' line (Hagrid!)

Midnight

Creator of Utilitarian Ultramarines Memes - join the XIII on Facebook (no XVII allowed).
post #4758 of 6057 (permalink) Old 11-02-13, 11:52 PM

emporershand89's Flag is: USA

Location: New England.....somewhere in that mess of awesomness!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaplain-Grimaldus View Post
Every fuck head know it all civi who has played a few games of CoD suddenly seems to think they know what I have been through and know how to solve my issues when I have a downer on it. Fuck off fucktards.
How I concur with ever word of that post. I cannot tell you the countless times I have had CoD and BF players, lets be honest "kids," try and sympathize thinking they are all ready for the big boy world. HA....what a load of crap; it's too bad I never took that offer to be a recruiter. Could have shoved reality down a few throats.

On a different note Game Studio's; how I abhore you now. Will you keep making the same game with different names. CoD Black Ops, Ghost is the same crappy game. Battlefield 3, or 4, whats the damn difference. Where is the genuine ingenuity? you all suck......seriously.

"Walk Softely, and Carry a Big Gun!"
post #4759 of 6057 (permalink) Old 11-04-13, 09:24 AM
Herald of The Warp

Nordicus's Flag is: Denmark

I'm really REALLY tired of this modern trend, where everyone plays a lawyer on the internet, and demands a refund. Every single time they get a little grudge in a product, or it wasn't what they personally expected they cry "I demand my money back!"

Heck even those who have played games for 30+ hours, read a book that didn't end the way they wanted or they got disappointed in a movie, they demand a refund.

A good example is found here:
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/book/cod...36221274?mt=11
The first user review isn't satisfied with the book and demands a refund. This stupidity is beyond words.

Guess what. Refunds only happen in a product was sold in a direct lie - Not because you were too goddamn stupid to read the description of the purchase you made. Just because it didn't contain that special rule you hoped, doesn't mean you can get a refund.

Stop blaming the world and start actually thinking about what you spend your money on.

/ragemode off
post #4760 of 6057 (permalink) Old 11-05-13, 08:58 PM

Shas'Ui's Flag is: USA

Fuck these things!

01000110011011110111001000100000011101000110100001 10010100100000011001110111001001100101011000010111 01000110010101110010001000000110011101101111011011 110110010000100001

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode