Pointless VENTING - Page 475 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #4741 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-24-13, 10:33 PM

emporershand89's Flag is: USA

Location: New England.....somewhere in that mess of awesomness!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark angel View Post
I'm in shock - I don't want to get revenge or anything, that's not who I am - I love her, so very much. And she claims to love me, but I don't understand how she can. I want her back, I'm at a complete loss as to what I should do.
Sadly my friend you in one of the worst spots a man can be in right now. Not to long ago I was there myself with a women who I loved very much. Unfortunately for us Males we always will get the short end of the stick, and the blame will fall on us despite what the females do. Society demonizes us regardless of what a women has done, and it's our job to just suck it up and move on. My condolences on what happened but as the other guys above said.....just let it go.

It is a hard thing, to have come so close to someone, know everything about someone, and then to loose it all (especially if you knew the other guy like I did). Just spend your time doing things you like for awhile. Go to the movies, party with friends, play Warhammer 40k, and keep your mind off of it. Eventually you will regain your trust and be ready to try another relationship. That really is the best advice myself, or anyone, can give. Due to the sad state of our society it's all we can do. Otherwise you'll end up like I was 2 months ago....hating women, feeling lonely, and being a sadistic judge of everything they do. Trust me, it's not worth it.

"Walk Softely, and Carry a Big Gun!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4742 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-24-13, 10:33 PM

Sorry, it double posted for some odd reason.

Last edited by emporershand89; 10-25-13 at 09:58 PM.
post #4743 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-25-13, 01:14 AM

Location: In a cell for revealing sensitive information regarding the Inquisition

That is brutal. I'm not sure that anything we can say can make it better, but I think I speak for most who are/have been in love and/or have gone through what you are going through when we offer our deepest condolences. It hurts like a sod and it will for sometime. But it will heal, as with any wound and hopefully it's one you rub sand and not blood into.

I'm sorry to hear about your friends. I would hope that it's just a fit of self-righteousness and they will come around and be supportive. If not, I would advise finding new friends, as you need a group of people who can support you, regardless of what has happened. I've always find my family to be helpful and supportive, but I get the impression that I am more lucky than most. So if you don't want to get them involved, I would trust your judgement.

Just be careful not to bottle emotions. It's really easy, but it will hurt you far more than talking about it. Other than that, all I can say is more of the same (and not nearly as well I should add) as may others; I am so sorry this happened to you and I'm certainly up for chatting if you need/want it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emporershand89 View Post
...Unfortunately for us Males we always will get the short end of the stick, and the blame will fall on us despite what the females do. Society demonizes us regardless of what a women has done, and it's our job to just suck it up and move on...like I was 2 months ago....hating women, feeling lonely, and being a sadistic judge of everything they do.
Yes, men get royal shafted. Boo, misandry! Let's talk about how men are the victims of our society

Don't get me wrong, this situation is horrible and painful as hell, but it's not part of a conspiracy.

My contribution to the Renegades saga. Check it out

My growing IIIrd legion stuff:

17th Millenial (Homebrew Fluff) - "Children of the Emperor, death to his foes!" (Project Log)

Also my 30k tacticas, for those of you interested:

Crusade Army List tactica - Individual Legion tactica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
And for two fucking grand, I could buy enough rum and hookers to 'artistically' recreate the better part of Pirates of the Caribbean.
post #4744 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-25-13, 08:11 PM
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite

Jacobite's Flag is: New Zealand

Quote:
Originally Posted by emporershand89 View Post
Unfortunately for us Males we always will get the short end of the stick, and the blame will fall on us despite what the females do. Society demonizes us regardless of what a women has done, and it's our job to just suck it up and move on.
What a complete load of shit. That tin hat must be getting really tight these days.

Fucking wind. So over it, currently the city where I live is experiencing gale force winds 3 days a week, gusts being anywhere between 120-140 kms per hour. When I'm on the motorbike I nearly get blown into the other lane and it when it's parked the wind nearly blows it over (that's a 200 kg bike). Doors keep slamming and opening in my house because it's old and pretty run down so they don't latch properly. If it's like this next year I'm going to shoot over seas for 2 months I think.

First world problems.

Last edited by Jacobite; 10-25-13 at 08:14 PM.
post #4745 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-25-13, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
Yes, men get royal shafted. Boo, misandry! Let's talk about how men are the victims of our society
Don't get me wrong, this situation is horrible and painful as hell, but it's not part of a conspiracy.
I'm not saying it is, and neither am I painting men as "victims." However in all my years on this planet I still find it extremely frustrating and repulsive to see good men have to deal with this crap; then get demonized over it.

Why is it that a good to honest Army E-5 (Sargent) gets cheated on and it's his fault? "What a bad man," they say,"...he must have always been a bad man." Perhaps the good caring husband who's a teacher and now is loosing his house, friends, children to a women who couldn't care either way? "Shame on him, what a weak man he is," or the typical,"...he must have done something to drive her away." Yet somehow that's his fault even though it was "she," not "he," that made the wrongful act.

I understand that these are two examples, and that there are thousands like this. "It's just life," most of you will say. However as someone who spends more time observing idiots than interacting with them I cannot help but wonder why this Feminist society of ours is, and lets be honest here, committing Reverse Discrimination against the opposite sex. It's ridiculous honestly, and the problem seems to grow every frick'in year.

Anyway now that that is off me chest, Mr. Jacobite.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobite View Post
What a complete load of shit. That tin hat must be getting really tight these days.

Fucking wind. So over it, currently the city where I live is experiencing gale force winds 3 days a week, gusts being anywhere between 120-140 kms per hour. When I'm on the motorbike I nearly get blown into the other lane and it when it's parked the wind nearly blows it over (that's a 200 kg bike). Doors keep slamming and opening in my house because it's old and pretty run down so they don't latch properly. If it's like this next year I'm going to shoot over seas for 2 months I think.

First world problems.
.......I must confess I have no clue whether your being sarcastic or just on a odd rant. Can you clarify?

post #4746 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-26-13, 12:28 AM
ZOMGZOR CUSTOM USER TITLE

scscofield's Flag is: USA

I find it annoying when a person that is early 20's act like they are old and world wise.

http://i.imgur.com/aPfHUHy.gif?1

post #4747 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-26-13, 10:53 AM

Shas'Ui's Flag is: USA

getting ready to work a 7am to 10 pm shift at work today...FML

01000110011011110111001000100000011101000110100001 10010100100000011001110111001001100101011000010111 01000110010101110010001000000110011101101111011011 110110010000100001
post #4748 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-26-13, 03:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shas'Ui View Post
getting ready to work a 7am to 10 pm shift at work today...FML
Could be worse, I used to pull 2pm to 4 am shifts for six weeks, and 5am to 6pm for three months in a previous job.

Damnation is paved on good intentions; subtle and sugar coated or blunt and honest
A hero is someone who steps up when everyone else backs down.
Popularity is what people strive for when they lack the strength to be themselves.

Seriously, is it really that hard to write reviews without spoilers?

Reporting Posts - read this
post #4749 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-26-13, 05:49 PM

alasdair's Flag is: United Kingdom

A bunch of 'friends' went to a con today (I was otherwise engaged) and they thought they were all fucking cool wearing matching Pokemon onsies. It made me die inside when they said they were 'cosplaying'. I love pokemon and cosplay, but that isn't cosplay. That is dressing up like a fucking child.

I hope they got beaten up by some particularly aggressive lolitas.
post #4750 of 6057 (permalink) Old 10-26-13, 06:05 PM
Rattlehead

Fuck you, Games Workshop, and fuck your game 'balance'. And fuck people, for not being prepared to nerf blatantly overpowered stuff themselves.

I've written you a wonderful FAQ making Daemon Princes, Dark Apostles, Thousand Sons, Warp Talons and Defilers useful and worth taking, but Heldrake down to AV11? Out of the question. People just want to take the same old, same old, thoughtless armies of 'Here's a unit that's blatantly broken. Let's take it because thinking makes my brain hurt.'

Midnight

Creator of Utilitarian Ultramarines Memes - join the XIII on Facebook (no XVII allowed).

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode