Pointless VENTING - Page 443 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #4421 of 6057 (permalink) Old 12-22-12, 06:32 PM
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

On a related note to my Pointless Boast, I've previously lost 13 games of expert minesweeper in a row. Words cannot describe the anger at completing almost the entire grid only to be left with a 50/50 choice at the end...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4422 of 6057 (permalink) Old 12-23-12, 01:51 PM
Septok's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawa View Post
Our response used to be a very loud chorus of OM NOM NOM NOM!!!

But the social situation is a bit too insane for it. Basically, she used to go out with another of my friends and now is going out with another of my friends... and she's not supposed to go out with anyone due to her religion. And thus does the awkward turtle so often come out of its shell.

Oh, and Cut the Rope. Holy badiddlyboing, it should not be allowed to be so stupid. FREAKING TIMED STARS, WHY DO YOU NEED TO BE SO DESIRABLE?
post #4423 of 6057 (permalink) Old 12-23-12, 07:38 PM
I am Alpharius.

Doelago's Flag is: Finland

38.99?

*spits coffee all over the screen*

Fuck? 40 fucking euros for a digital copy of Codex: Chaos Space Marines? What the fuck is GW smoking these days?! I remember when a fucking Codex was 16 god damn euros, and I haven`t even been into the damn hobby since just before damn 5th edition!

Talk about competitive fucking pricing right there you cunts. Dont expect me to pay a damn penny for your digital rules. Jesus christ. Seriously?

[Flerden] 9:05 pm: Why the hell can't he just go offline if he goes to watc tv?
[dark angel] 9:06 pm: It is Doelago, we will never know

Last edited by Doelago; 12-23-12 at 08:13 PM.
post #4424 of 6057 (permalink) Old 12-23-12, 09:12 PM

Noise Marine's Flag is: USA

I bought the 6th Edition Codex for Chaos Marines, I'm a fan of the artwork, the hardcover, and some of the new rules and models. However... I still have to buy those models on top of the 50$ for a new CODEX. What the fuck?! The least they could have done is release a paperback version of the damn thing.
post #4425 of 6057 (permalink) Old 12-24-12, 11:08 AM

HOBO's Flag is: Australia

If memory serves me correctly this is my first post on this thread, and likely my last...but I'm half cut which is rare for me, and also angry and lonely so I'm venting to maybe get this shit off my chest.

It's Christmas tomorrow but the wife is in NZ at a funeral which I can't attend due to fucking shit health. My Sons/Grandkids can't come for the usual Brunch because I have just had Radiation Seeds implanted in my skull and contact could be harmful to them, so for perfectly obvious reasons 'better safe than sorry' as they are my greatest loves. No Mass either which is a big deal for me.

So yea, sitting here with a half finished bottle of Wild Turkey, which is gonna screw with my meds, but fuck it I'll just sleep in tomorrow as there's fuck all else going on. Quite likely to be my last Xmas anyway as the seeds are a last resort....fucking Nurgle's Rot in my Brain. My Son plays CSM so it's a 'joke' between us. Gotta laugh aye...I guess!

Anywho, sorry if it's inappropriate...I miss Heresy but not up to posting much of late. Merry Christmas to y'all.
post #4426 of 6057 (permalink) Old 12-24-12, 09:43 PM

Flerden's Flag is: Finland

God I hate some people, here I try to explain my feelings and thoghts about a relationship to a certain person to that person, since they are all but easy to explain, in hope of getting a decent maybe helpfull answer. What do I get? A damn retarded smiley and "The human mind is odd". Seriosly? Thats all?

I am starting to belive girls should be left alone, and never talk to one.

Last edited by Flerden; 12-24-12 at 10:05 PM.
post #4427 of 6057 (permalink) Old 12-24-12, 10:22 PM

Dragblud da scrunka's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flerden View Post
I am starting to belive girls should be left alone, and never talk to one.
Im with you on alot of that... they take half your stuff too urgh. But think of the boobies. :3 merry christmas! Oh my vent... little shite of a cosin stood on the table where my coversiion deathmatch tank was and stood on it then went squeling off when my tank cut his foot open! little fucking jam eating basterd jusst i spent time on this and fuuuuuuuuuuuu after an hour of resticking imm being blamed for it... -_-

WAAAAGH Dragblud
W: 22 D: 6 L: 13

Space marines: Krakens Fury! (TBF)
W: 0 D: 0 L: 0
post #4428 of 6057 (permalink) Old 12-25-12, 07:19 PM
Boc
Like a Bawss

Boc's Flag is: USA

I did my laundry this afternoon. It took me 3 hours to get an open dryer (because fuckos never grab their shit). Now, it's taken me 3 1/2 hours to dry my load, as these dryers are utter shit. It's nearly 1 am and the fuckers still aren't dry, and I'll be damned if I leave that shit in there for someone to steal.

Heresy-Online's Expeditious Stories Challenge 13-06: "Serenity" has started, get your stories in by July 11th!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanner94ezekiel View Post
3. Nothing Boc said should ever be taken seriously. Unless he's talking about being behind you. Then you run like fuck.
post #4429 of 6057 (permalink) Old 12-31-12, 09:45 PM
I am Alpharius.

Doelago's Flag is: Finland

Climate is fucked up. Last time I checked it was -31C, now its rocking a subtropical 4C. In the middle of the fucking night. Then tomorrow its pulling back over to -5C and snowing. Yes, fucking ice covered with snow everywhere. This is why I hate winter. Cant it just fucking stay at -30C instead of insisting on melting itself and freezing back to ice all the time?

[Flerden] 9:05 pm: Why the hell can't he just go offline if he goes to watc tv?
[dark angel] 9:06 pm: It is Doelago, we will never know
post #4430 of 6057 (permalink) Old 01-09-13, 02:49 AM

dark angel's Flag is: Wales

Going out of your way to talk to someone and then being ignored - Worst feeling ever.

What a cunt.

Nyctophobia- Fear of the Dark Angel.

"No one ever spoke about of those two absent brothers. Their separate tragedies had seemed like aberrations. Had they, in fact, been warnings that no one had heeded?"

'Killing a man is like fucking, boy, only instead of giving life you take it. You experience the ecstasy of penetration as your warhead enters the enemy's belly and the shaft follows. You see the whites of his eyes roll inside the sockets of his helmet. You feel his knees give way beneath him and the weight of his faltering flesh draw down the point of your spear. Are you picturing this?'
'Yes, lord.'
'Is your dick hard yet?'
'No, lord.'
''What? You've got your spear in a man's guts and your dog isn't stiff? What are you, a woman?'

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode