Pointless VENTING - Page 418 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #4171 of 6057 (permalink) Old 07-27-12, 05:43 PM
Grand Lord Munchkin

gen.ahab's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforgiven302 View Post
2 dogs, 4 cats, 1 iguana, some fish and a fire belly frog. Got me plenty of animals and pets.

Now, how do I rid myself of the homo sapiens that keep infesting my life? Do they make an aerosol can of human repellent? I could use a few cases.
Pepper spray.

The Website kept telling me that my profile was only 80% complete without creating a signature. Ain't no website going to tell me I was a lazy shit, no sir.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4172 of 6057 (permalink) Old 07-28-12, 01:57 AM

DeathJester921's Flag is: USA

Got my wisdom teeth removed this morning. Don't have to work for the next few days, and I got to sit in my dads chair that we got him for christmas the entire day since we got back home. This is the second time i've gotten out of the chair. Now i'm just sitting in my room typing this, and playing minecraft on my xbox.

Down side... I don't get to eat a bunch of the foods that I like for the next few weeks. Damn...

EDIT: I'm also still a bit woozy. Probably because I haven't eaten much today.

4:51 AM Edit: I want to go to sleep, but I just don't feel tired at all. Probably because I was asleep on dads chair for most of the day. Fuck...

My youtube channel. Feel free to stop by and have a look if you're interested. I do Airsoft, some warhammer related videos, and gaming videos.

R.I.P. Uncle Lee. You will be greatly missed by us all. We will see each other again some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamTheApostle View Post
Remember kids: Violence isn't the answer, its the question. The answer is yes.

Last edited by DeathJester921; 07-28-12 at 09:52 AM.
post #4173 of 6057 (permalink) Old 07-28-12, 03:22 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Spent the evening with Anabelle Wallis.

The absolutely amazing, stunning, jaw dropping hot 'amy' in xmen first class, dana in strikeback and apparently jane seymour (i think) in the tudors (ive not seen it).

Im part of a meet and greet with some HVI's that we are meant to be part of security details with during the course of the games, and I see this beauty across the room. Don't know who she is, but have a feeling I recognised her. One of the blokes from a RAF regiment CP detail says he'll buy me a drink if I get to spend more than 5 minutes in conversation with this likely snobby high society socialite.

You're on, says I. Off I boldly go, sit at the bar, order a hendricks and tonic, tip him well, and wait until she is ready for a drink. Catch barmans eye, say to make the same again, and while she is queuing bring a drink over to her. Smile, banter, feed a line about polar bears and breaking the ice, laugh and Im in. Find out yer name is Anabelle.

Bit of talk (by this stage having earned a beer multiple times over), and she tells me that shes done a bit of modelling and fashion shoots, as well as a bit of work on TV. Oh, nice, says I. Bit of Adverts for perfume or something? They always have the most stunning women on those.

No says beauty, but thank you anyway, she says. Bit of TV work, couple of movie small parts.

Oh nice, anything Ive seen? Tudors, Xmen, Snow White, Strikeback Series 2...

Oh shit, it hits me. Dont worry, you wont be in trouble she says. One of her lines I remember from Strikeback was 'your pretty fucking awesome' to damien scott. So I try to bluff being a bit 'oh shit', smile back and I say it. She laughs back. Anyway spend the rest of the night in the bar with her, and rip merciless shit into the pongos and crabs on duty at the meet and greet, as well as the oprning ceremony. I walk her back up to her room. We wait for a lift together, she thanks for the wonderful evening, and says good night.

Another of her lines was that she had 'special forces training', as a joke in the show, wyere she managed to get into damien scotts room. I ask if shed forgotten any of them. She laughs, and thanks me once more.

However, nothing. No knock at my door. Nothing. However she was game for a laugh, she came over to the table at breakfast, hand over my shoulder, kiss on the cheek. Thanks me for the best night in a long while, and a nice wake up that morning and a goodbye while waving and winking at the blokes on the table. They wait until we get into the van to get to the office, before they start to 'gudlad'.

I tell them they aint seen the best of it, I load up the film on the laptop, and show them who she is exactly. Jaws hit the floor. At that point I have to come clean and I tell the boys what happened, but damn, I think I am in love...

If any of you dont know who she is...

Heartbreaker http:// topnews.in/files/images/AnnabelleWallis.jpg

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will

Last edited by Vaz; 07-28-12 at 03:40 PM.
post #4174 of 6057 (permalink) Old 07-29-12, 02:02 AM

DecrepitDragon's Flag is: Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
Spent the evening with Anabelle Wallis.
And you put this story in the "vent" thread?

Damn man, I'd be stunned at the fact she even spoke. No offence here mate, but you're a lucky bastard for even sharing the space at the bar.

Not that I'm jealous or anything . . . .

Yeah, I dont believe me either.

"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."

"But," says Man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED."

"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.

Visit my Tower Terrain Plog here.
post #4175 of 6057 (permalink) Old 07-29-12, 04:59 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

It wasnt the night, the morning, the rest of the week. Pretty much ventworthy.

Not had a good night in a long while though. Possibly because I knew that no matter what I said I couldnt take it much further, so I didnt try and push it any further and was just able to enjoy myself and the night for what it was.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #4176 of 6057 (permalink) Old 07-30-12, 07:40 PM

Zer0's Flag is: United Kingdom

Really frustrated at 6th Edition. I just can't seem to justify buying it. If it was $50, like I remember last edition being, I'd snatch it up. But it's half-again more expensive. I could wait for the mini-book in the starter set, but that doesn't come out until September and will not have all the fluff, art and pictures that I love. Even if I did spring for the BRB, I only got to play a handful of games in 5th edition and with a kid on the way and my wife always hating the game, it's going to be a lot hard to sneak games in if at all. Why, just as I'm finally finishing up all the models I'd left unpainted for years, do things conspire to prevent me from using them!
post #4177 of 6057 (permalink) Old 07-31-12, 12:03 AM

Josie's Flag is: United Kingdom

Getting a fuckton of abuse because I'm a Christian.... Y'know, I never try to force my religion on anybody and get all 'in your face' about it, but still I get fucking militant aethiests queuing up to explain why I am possibly the most moronic human being on earth for believing in some 2000 year old book. I've had 'You're a Christian for attention', 'There is no god because *rattles off some arguement that makes no sense and hushs you if you try to argue*, and finally 'You're only a Christian because it was forced on you by your parents'.

Y'know, I'd just love to practise my religion in peace without constant attacks from athiests. Having lived in a certain rather intolerant country and having witnessed someone stoned to death for expressing their atheist views, atheists have it lucky that they live in a part of the world where they can feel and express their views, but must they feel the need to express it on me? I mean, on the whole Atheists vs Every religion, I don't view the bible as entirely historically accurate to the letter. I believe there's a big man somewhere who watches over us and protects us if we do right, and the bible is a 'rulebook' as to how we should live our lives, and I still get abuse for believing this, despite the fact that most people admit the bible is a moral code.

LEAVE ME ALONE MILITANT ATHEISTS ;( x

Girl Gamers, We Do Exist!
post #4178 of 6057 (permalink) Old 07-31-12, 01:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, which religion (if any) you follow and how you choose to follow it is part of your opinion. (Because it is your opinion that Jesus was the son of God, while it is my opinion that he was not.) An opinion can be based off of information from one or more sources.

Sadly, not everyone wants to accept the fact that you are (generally) entitled to your opinion and would rather force their own down your throat. I have two things for this; the first being that those people can go fuck themselves, and the second asking what their point is? Their opinion being true or not, end of the day what they are spouting is not what you choose to believe in.

Damnation is paved on good intentions; subtle and sugar coated or blunt and honest
A hero is someone who steps up when everyone else backs down.
Popularity is what people strive for when they lack the strength to be themselves.

Seriously, is it really that hard to write reviews without spoilers?

Reporting Posts - read this
post #4179 of 6057 (permalink) Old 07-31-12, 03:50 AM
Feed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josie View Post
Getting a fuckton of abuse because I'm a Christian.... Y'know, I never try to force my religion on anybody and get all 'in your face' about it, but still I get fucking militant aethiests queuing up to explain why I am possibly the most moronic human being on earth for believing in some 2000 year old book. I've had 'You're a Christian for attention', 'There is no god because *rattles off some arguement that makes no sense and hushs you if you try to argue*, and finally 'You're only a Christian because it was forced on you by your parents'.

Y'know, I'd just love to practise my religion in peace without constant attacks from athiests. Having lived in a certain rather intolerant country and having witnessed someone stoned to death for expressing their atheist views, atheists have it lucky that they live in a part of the world where they can feel and express their views, but must they feel the need to express it on me? I mean, on the whole Atheists vs Every religion, I don't view the bible as entirely historically accurate to the letter. I believe there's a big man somewhere who watches over us and protects us if we do right, and the bible is a 'rulebook' as to how we should live our lives, and I still get abuse for believing this, despite the fact that most people admit the bible is a moral code.

Don't worry, most atheists consider antitheists morons as well. I admit I enjoy these kind of debates, but only with the kind of theist who preaches to me first.

Just tell them you're not interested in a pointless argument.

Nonsense is our Salvation

post #4180 of 6057 (permalink) Old 07-31-12, 04:24 AM

DeathJester921's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josie View Post

*sigh* Gotta love it when people think that their opinions and thoughts matters more than other peoples opinions and thoughts...

My youtube channel. Feel free to stop by and have a look if you're interested. I do Airsoft, some warhammer related videos, and gaming videos.

R.I.P. Uncle Lee. You will be greatly missed by us all. We will see each other again some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamTheApostle View Post
Remember kids: Violence isn't the answer, its the question. The answer is yes.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode