Pointless VENTING - Page 376 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #3751 of 6057 (permalink) Old 04-18-12, 12:48 AM
I Piss in your Cheerios

TheKingElessar's Flag is: United Kingdom

You should have said something - either way, complain about his lack of professionalism. No fucking joke - if he'd done that to my model, I'd have told him he was liable for damages.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3752 of 6057 (permalink) Old 04-18-12, 02:24 AM

DeathJester921's Flag is: USA

My uncle Lee died from a sudden heart attack on Sunday. One of the most important pillars in the family aside from my grandmother, and now he's gone. Amazing uncle, always there for his family. He will be sorely missed by us all.

My youtube channel. Feel free to stop by and have a look if you're interested. I do Airsoft, some warhammer related videos, and gaming videos.

R.I.P. Uncle Lee. You will be greatly missed by us all. We will see each other again some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamTheApostle View Post
Remember kids: Violence isn't the answer, its the question. The answer is yes.
post #3753 of 6057 (permalink) Old 04-18-12, 02:39 AM

CursedUNTILLDEATH's Flag is: USA

^^^^
I'm sorry to hear that. Best wishes to you and your family.

My rant: Buying guitar pickups is the worst thing ever. I have a passive guitar and most high end seven string pickups are active (requires a battery) and run over a hundred dollars. I'm sure I would fuck up installing them somehow, so I would have to pay someone to do it and worry about them fucking it up... I hate guitars...so much...

"If there is any primarch who should have never been found, its Lorgar. Why? Two words. Hours Hersey"
"It was a 1......why was it a 1!"
Yes, I do play orks, yes, I do have quite a few boys on the table, and yes, it does take me a while to move them...got a problem with that...
post #3754 of 6057 (permalink) Old 04-18-12, 10:52 AM
Grand Lord Munchkin

gen.ahab's Flag is: USA

Oh god, the final episode of Farscape. Why? Why must you do this to me? Oh, sweat gleaming fuck, no!

(wonders off and cries in a corner)

The Website kept telling me that my profile was only 80% complete without creating a signature. Ain't no website going to tell me I was a lazy shit, no sir.
post #3755 of 6057 (permalink) Old 04-20-12, 08:22 PM
Rattlehead

Bloody teenage girls. There's some lovely ones, and then there's the bitches, and then there's the ones who appear the former but are actually the latter. Graaaaar.

(Yes, that argument did actually happen, and now I'm deliberating over whether or not to send the article to said girl.)

Midnight

Creator of Utilitarian Ultramarines Memes - join the XIII on Facebook (no XVII allowed).
post #3756 of 6057 (permalink) Old 04-20-12, 09:13 PM
The Curmudgeon

jonileth's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightSun View Post
Bloody teenage girls. There's some lovely ones, and then there's the bitches, and then there's the ones who appear the former but are actually the latter. Graaaaar.

(Yes, that argument did actually happen, and now I'm deliberating over whether or not to send the article to said girl.)

Midnight
You fight stupidity with indifference. Most stupid people in the world aren't intelligent enough to actually realize that they've done something moronic and trying to point it out to them is like waving to Stevie Wonder... you're an idiot for doing it! Given that you are probably on the young side, you may not have found this out yet, but people like that, in 10 years, will not even be a memory anymore. You'll likely not even be able to remember her name, let alone why you ever cared how she felt or what she thought. Save yourself those 10 years and start forgetting her now. It's cheaper and it frees you up for those people that are actually WORTH remembering in your life.

post #3757 of 6057 (permalink) Old 04-20-12, 09:38 PM
Rattlehead

I'm just happy to hear something other than "you're a dick, you're in the wrong"

I don't plan on making this a long-term vendetta, don't worry.

Midnight

Creator of Utilitarian Ultramarines Memes - join the XIII on Facebook (no XVII allowed).
post #3758 of 6057 (permalink) Old 04-20-12, 09:43 PM
The Curmudgeon

jonileth's Flag is: USA

Quote:
I'm just happy to hear something other than "you're a dick, you're in the wrong"

I don't plan on making this a long-term vendetta, don't worry.

Midnight
I don't see how you're the dick in this situation. You had a valid point and people don't have some right to treat others like shit just because they feel like it. And it's rather obvious to me that this chick is just high on herself and doesn't really know what she wants in life yet. Just move on and find people worth being around, knowing, and befriending.

And as I always say, don't get mad, get even, then get over it.

post #3759 of 6057 (permalink) Old 04-21-12, 01:44 AM
I Piss in your Cheerios

TheKingElessar's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:

Midnight
Don't send. Firstly, girls are bitches, and talk, you'll never hear the end of it, not worth that. Secondly, so what? She's the kind of girl (it seems) who'll end up by herself, so relax. Just be yourself, you've always seemed dead-on to me. It may take a while, but you'll end up being the one happier than her, and who laughs last laughs loudest.
post #3760 of 6057 (permalink) Old 04-21-12, 03:28 PM

Alsojames's Flag is: Canada

Then they say they only like you as a friend, then turn around and go out with someone they just met online a day ago.

.....Which happened to me yesterday. How can you only like someone you've known for several months as a friend, then come on facebook and say this guy you "just met online" is now your boyfriend.

It makes you (read: me) wonder what the hell is wrong with me--the last 4 girls I asked out "only like me as a friend", and two of them are currently dating, one of which just met some random guy online (not even in person). :'(

Necrons W3 T0 L1

Death Korps W1 T0 L1

Dark Elves W0 T0 L0

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode