Pointless VENTING - Page 308 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #3071 of 6057 (permalink) Old 08-27-11, 01:01 PM
Feed

I copped a parking ticket. The sign was vague but it was there so I can`t weasel out of it.

What shits me is I was there for two minutes while I bought replacement soles for my workboots. Now I`m paying over $200 rather than the $20 I planned to spend that day.

Nonsense is our Salvation

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3072 of 6057 (permalink) Old 08-27-11, 07:29 PM

DeathJester921's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpion5 View Post
I copped a parking ticket. The sign was vague but it was there so I can`t weasel out of it.

What shits me is I was there for two minutes while I bought replacement soles for my workboots. Now I`m paying over $200 rather than the $20 I planned to spend that day.
Ouch. That sucks dude.

I wish I could analyze the books at school as well as I analyze the Horus Heresy books. It would have really helped my grade in English last year and the years before (though I still passed with at least a B)

My youtube channel. Feel free to stop by and have a look if you're interested. I do Airsoft, some warhammer related videos, and gaming videos.

R.I.P. Uncle Lee. You will be greatly missed by us all. We will see each other again some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamTheApostle View Post
Remember kids: Violence isn't the answer, its the question. The answer is yes.
post #3073 of 6057 (permalink) Old 08-30-11, 02:19 PM
Grand Lord Munchkin

gen.ahab's Flag is: USA

My Dad is about one stupid ass comment away from being divorced from my mother, and the fat fuck is either too damn arrogant or too fucking stupid to realize it, and I'm honestly only giving that moron a year before that comes to pass. Really, I can't even blame my mother. The only reason I even put up with the twaterfuck is that he is paying for my college, so once that runs dry, or I graduate, I'm not going to see that jackass till the day I ship him off to a nursing home. Fucking ass hole!

The Website kept telling me that my profile was only 80% complete without creating a signature. Ain't no website going to tell me I was a lazy shit, no sir.
post #3074 of 6057 (permalink) Old 08-30-11, 04:30 PM

Well, the ball of shit most South Africans have expected to hit the fan finally made that splattering impact. Julius Malema faced disciplinary action today because some of the bullshit he constantly spews finally went too far. The motherfucker wanted to help plan a fucking takeover in Botswana because of their supposed "collaboration with Imperialists".

And what do his supporters do? They start fucking rioting and attacking police, journalist and even random citizens, throwing bricks and bottles and starting fires. 5 People had to be taken to hospital, including one police officer. And why? Because they're upset that Malema is finally getting what's coming to him. Some of these shitheads even had posters declaring "Mugabe/Gaddafi supports us". That really says it all.

Bunch of fucking barbarians.

The human appendix. Proof of a higher power. A divine kill switch so to speak.

No one really likes a smartass, but people tend to like a dumbass even less.

Last edited by Chompy Bits; 08-30-11 at 04:32 PM.
post #3075 of 6057 (permalink) Old 08-30-11, 05:21 PM
Making Vidya Games

ThatOtherGuy's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by gen.ahab View Post
My Dad is about one stupid ass comment away from being divorced from my mother, and the fat fuck is either too damn arrogant or too fucking stupid to realize it, and I'm honestly only giving that moron a year before that comes to pass. Really, I can't even blame my mother. The only reason I even put up with the twaterfuck is that he is paying for my college, so once that runs dry, or I graduate, I'm not going to see that jackass till the day I ship him off to a nursing home. Fucking ass hole!
at least your dad pays for college. He lets my mom pay for everything because hes a narcissistic bastard. Good thing they divorced many a year ago. Sorry to hear.

post #3076 of 6057 (permalink) Old 08-30-11, 10:06 PM
Grand Lord Munchkin

gen.ahab's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOtherGuy View Post
at least your dad pays for college. He lets my mom pay for everything because hes a narcissistic bastard. Good thing they divorced many a year ago. Sorry to hear.
And now I feel like an overly bitchy little cunt. That sucks, bro.

The Website kept telling me that my profile was only 80% complete without creating a signature. Ain't no website going to tell me I was a lazy shit, no sir.
post #3077 of 6057 (permalink) Old 08-30-11, 11:24 PM

Lord Sinkoran's Flag is: England

RAGE, ANGER, FRUSTRATION

Violence is never the answer, it is the question, to which the answer is, yes
post #3078 of 6057 (permalink) Old 08-31-11, 01:08 AM
Making Vidya Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by gen.ahab View Post
And now I feel like an overly bitchy little cunt. That sucks, bro.
Well, it does suck. I just ignore him and his step family (equally stupid people) and do my own shit.

Hope you dad ether grows a brain or things get better.

EDIT: why the fuck are Forge World products so dam expensive? I just wana buy a mars patter vulcan bolter but for 58 dollars? Thats just bull.

Last edited by ThatOtherGuy; 08-31-11 at 01:28 AM.
post #3079 of 6057 (permalink) Old 08-31-11, 02:04 AM

eyescrossed's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOtherGuy View Post
why the fuck are Forge World products so dam expensive? I just wana buy a mars patter vulcan bolter but for 58 dollars? Thats just bull.
Imagine living in Australia, where Forge World products are CHEAPER than Games Workshop ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramoro View Post
Russ is a midget, FACT.

In fact the Spear of Russ is not in fact a spear at all, it's just the name given to the occurrence when someone accidently picks Russ up and throws him at someone.
post #3080 of 6057 (permalink) Old 08-31-11, 02:09 AM
Making Vidya Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyescrossed View Post
Imagine living in Australia, where Forge World products are CHEAPER than Games Workshop ones.
Tell me a aussy website/source then. All I keep getting is the UK one.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode