Pointless VENTING - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 6057 (permalink) Old 11-29-07, 11:38 AM

when you are nearly done ironing a shirt and then you spot the massive curry,blood,gravy stain.

"Look to your war gear"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 6057 (permalink) Old 11-29-07, 01:01 PM

Bitch#1
Starbucks fucking Starbucks. It's the only place to get coffee where I work. I dread going in there with all. Most of the customers are rich wives with nothing better to do than bitch, talk on thier cell phones,take 10 hours to order. Then there snotty little brats with daddy's credit card buying coffee for all thier friend's. It drives me crazy all I want is a large coffee.
Bitch#2
I am a butcher in a high end supermarket, I think the more money you have the dumber you are. My main bitch today is don't any of these people know how to cook, all I hear all day is how do you cook this? They are asking about simple things steak,chicken cutlets. I swear to god yesterday I had some lady ask me how to cook a hamburger. Finally for the grand finale, we have 1 case that is filled with kabobs,marinated steak and all stuff prepared for a barbque and at least 2 times a day I will get asked "is this good to grill".I want to grab a bat and just smack them upside the head.
Thanks for listening
post #23 of 6057 (permalink) Old 11-29-07, 07:43 PM
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite

Jacobite's Flag is: New Zealand

The people on my course (it ends today thank god).

You will not meet a more unfocus bunch of immature ex high school students. They should be back at school. They spend six months together and when it comes time to leave they act like its the end of the world. They piss about all semester and get bugger all work done. Expect other people to hand them everything they need (set, lighting, script, costume etc) on platter even though we don't have anybody who is learning how to do that. So its left up to myself and a couple of others. And then they complain because it isn't how that want it

They never clean up the common room or do the dishes. Show up late to class, show up drunk to proffesional shows to watch (which I'm working as part of work so I get put into the postion where I have to deny them alcholol, they get shitty etc). One of them happens to be the bitch who screwed me over and another is my former mate who screwed me over with her. And you just know that they are going to try something today like:

"I'm so sorry, can we please leave this as freinds, we never ment to hurt you, we still really like you"

"Fuck off!"

Thank god its the end of the semester and I only have to get through one more day of this shit.

Last edited by Jacobite; 11-29-07 at 07:46 PM.
post #24 of 6057 (permalink) Old 12-02-07, 08:36 PM

Elchimpster's Flag is: USA

Lack of a digital camera...or "my Canon Powershot A60 took a crap on me".

I'm working on projects, trying to take a picture, and the camera finally died. Sorry piece of CRAP! (to be honest, it's kinda old, and well used...and I HAVE gotten my money's use out of it...STILL Dammit!)
post #25 of 6057 (permalink) Old 12-02-07, 08:51 PM

Dreamseller's Flag is: England

a thing tht really pisses me off some times is irogant games workshop employee's

and those shitty chavs things tht look scruffy as fuck with there trousers tucked unto there socks and a dirty england shirt eurgh horrid.

and people who say they hate the music i listen too.... dont fucking listen to it if you dont like it and dont complain to me!

and people i used to call freinds being pricks.

\*/over and another is my former mate who screwed me over with her. And you just know that they are going to try something today like:

"I'm so sorry, can we please leave this as freinds, we never ment to hurt you, we still really like you"

"Fuck off!"

Thank god its the end of the semester and I only have to get through one more day of this shit.
\*/

happend to you then 2 jacobite not the only one mate fucking pisses me off and its happened too much

Last edited by Dreamseller; 12-02-07 at 08:54 PM.
post #26 of 6057 (permalink) Old 12-02-07, 09:01 PM

On the internet:

People who post in a thread just to say 'Oh this should be closed', or 'I'm sick of reading about this'.

I cannot understand the arrogance of someone who assumes that because they are tired of a topic that it means everyone else must immediately stop responding to it, especially when simply not reading the topic is all they have to do.
post #27 of 6057 (permalink) Old 12-02-07, 09:17 PM

torealis's Flag is: United Kingdom

people that whine about anything to do with Games Workshop.

post #28 of 6057 (permalink) Old 12-02-07, 09:28 PM

FRANCE AHHHHHHHHHH I HATE FRANCE. The new ridiculously ridiculously overpriced ork boxed set. The way the orks are not out yet.

Yes i am Larkins back as well but since i am so stupid i forgot my password on this account and made a new one. Then remembered my password and came back because i must have confused people. MY BAD
post #29 of 6057 (permalink) Old 12-02-07, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkin View Post
The new ridiculously ridiculously overpriced ork boxed set. The way the orks are not out yet.
case in point.

I'm not sure if Larkin is being sarcastic/ironic what with my post above, but assuming he isnt, and is being typical of some sorts of forum goers (mainly warseer)

a) "ridiculously ridiculously overpriced ork boxed set" so overpriced it saves you 10?
b) You want the orks to come out fast (as is evidenced by the last sentence) but youre complaining about an early release box set?

If you were just taking the piss, thats cool, but if not, youre an idiot.

post #30 of 6057 (permalink) Old 12-02-07, 10:23 PM

but i do agree, france sucks.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode