Pointless VENTING - Page 268 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #2671 of 6057 (permalink) Old 04-18-11, 07:13 AM
Eastern Potent

Lord Sven Kittyclaw's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commissar Ploss View Post
yeah, tongue that ass... mmm... fucking do it... oh yeah...
Oh Ploss you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezlad View Post
I'll update from Prisoner Cell Block Nerd when they extradite me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2672 of 6057 (permalink) Old 04-18-11, 07:39 AM

Ultra111's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOtherGuy View Post
Great news today my fellow heretics! I hit a cyclist with my car.

The story: So I am leaving college campus today in my good old pathfinder. I get onto the main road and for about a mile and a half I have the right of way; no stop signs, no slow downs, nadda. Well, there is a four way intersection that I can go through where this happened. So I am going about thirty going through the first four way, right of way for me. Then some dumb fuck, all in his speedo advertise outfit and his Woody Wood Pecker helmet comes baring out of nowhere on his cycle, completely ignoring the rules of the road. So I slam on the breaks and hit him. The guy was simply knocked onto the ground: no damage and he gets up fine. I get out to see if he is okay but then the dumb ass starts yelling at me for being a gas guzzling moron who can't drive for shit. I tell him to fuck off because I HAD THE RIGHT OF WAY and that if he wanted to cross traffic HE SHOULD STOP AND LOOK. After that brilliant revelation, the guy gets back on his back and pedals off with humiliation all over his fucking hippy face. Meanwhile everyone is either wondering on what is happening or yelling at me for being some barbarian with a four wheeler. I tell people to fuck off and start playing Enslaved as I drive off. I didn't get into any trouble with the law, but that just fucking pissed me off.

You see people, bicycles are stupid. For over the past five thousand years, mankind had the technology to build such contraptions of transportation. But you want to know why it wasn't invented until the 19th century? Because it was a bad idea thats why. Any sensible person knows that a bicycle is stupid and degrading.

FUCKING ASS LICKING HIPPIES AND THEIR FUCKING BIKES

my rant is done for now...
I love cycling. It's not stupid or degrading. The majority of people who ride them, however, are brainless morons who think they are excempt from the rules. Does my head in when I see cyclists skip red lights, not use cycle paths, etc. One reason being I end up getting a lot of shit for it as a cyclist even if I am obeying the rules!
post #2673 of 6057 (permalink) Old 04-18-11, 12:32 PM
I am Alpharius.

Doelago's Flag is: Finland

I`m a cyclist, but I have never had problems with anything cause I live in the middle of nowhere.

On a side note, I fucking hate Russian lessons.

[Flerden] 9:05 pm: Why the hell can't he just go offline if he goes to watc tv?
[dark angel] 9:06 pm: It is Doelago, we will never know
post #2674 of 6057 (permalink) Old 04-19-11, 02:52 AM
Making Vidya Games

ThatOtherGuy's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commissar Ploss View Post
yeah, tongue that ass... mmm... fucking do it... oh yeah...
This here is a fine example of what goes on in ploss's mind people: hippies licking his ass... or maybe the other way around.

Enjoy your aids.

post #2675 of 6057 (permalink) Old 04-19-11, 05:17 AM
Grand Lord Munchkin

gen.ahab's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Seriously, there is a special brew of idiotocracy that happens in Seattle that no place on earth can replicate.
Ever been to Portland?

The Website kept telling me that my profile was only 80% complete without creating a signature. Ain't no website going to tell me I was a lazy shit, no sir.
post #2676 of 6057 (permalink) Old 04-19-11, 05:30 AM
Making Vidya Games

ThatOtherGuy's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by gen.ahab View Post
Ever been to Portland?
Oh yeah, Seattle's unshaved sister.

post #2677 of 6057 (permalink) Old 04-19-11, 05:34 AM
Semi-Famous 40k Intellect

Commissar Ploss's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sven Kittyclaw View Post
Oh Ploss you!
Quote:
This here is a fine example of what goes on in ploss's mind people: hippies licking his ass... or maybe the other way around.

Enjoy your aids.
i couldn't help it. It was begging for sexual references.

CP

The Founding Fields

post #2678 of 6057 (permalink) Old 04-19-11, 07:57 PM
I am Alpharius.

Doelago's Flag is: Finland

I want to kill something. I really want to kill something. I want to kill something in the most painful way imaginable. In a way that makes the blood flow all over the place.

Ok, I will explain why.

Two and a half week ago I ordered myself a copy of "Blood Pact" from my local bookstore. They told me that it would take two weeks for it to arrive. Well, it was supposed to arrive last Friday. It did not. No. Instead I got a message saying that they have ran out of copies.

Guess my reaction? You dont want to know. God damn it, did it really take two full weeks to send me a message that the book is out of stock? Fuck really? Two god damn weeks! It was supposed to arrive that day! How fucking slow can someone be at finding out stuff like that??!

Ok, later that evening I went on the webs and ordered myself a copy of Blood Pact from an website. 3 days they said. Today or tomorrow I was expecting it to arrive. And what the fuck happened? Try to fucking guess??! "We are sorry, we have ran out of stock"

FUCK YOU! YOU GOD DAMN CUNTS, LEARN TO UPDATE YOUR FUCKED UP DATABASE!

/rant

[Flerden] 9:05 pm: Why the hell can't he just go offline if he goes to watc tv?
[dark angel] 9:06 pm: It is Doelago, we will never know
post #2679 of 6057 (permalink) Old 04-19-11, 08:44 PM
Semi-Famous 40k Intellect

Commissar Ploss's Flag is: USA

dude. that sucks large distended bull elk testicles...

bummer.

CP

The Founding Fields

post #2680 of 6057 (permalink) Old 04-19-11, 10:16 PM
visit roleplay threads!

unxpekted22's Flag is: USA

The word fanboy is stupid. Its often hypocritical and over-used. Its one of the lamest insults I have ever heard. Its supposed to be used when someone is unnecessarily flaunting their favorite team/game/army etc and are shoving their biased opinion down other peoples' throats. Alot of times its been used lately as a means to say 'Oh look your a fan of something I'm not, we need not pay attention to this petty fool's opinion about anything, derherrherr. I'll just use 40k since we're all familiar with it.

Someone (1)says they dont like a codex,

someone (2) next to them says "What? No way that codex is awesome I love it! A lot of people say its overpowered but I don't think so".

Another person (3) next to them says, "oh please, you're just a stupid fanboy. that codex does in fact suck." WRONG. Person 2 should reply with, "Thats right, I am a fan, you got fucking problem with that you piece of shit? If you're going to call me out like that you can go talk to someone else." Because assholes like that are often just as narrow minded as actual fanboys.

First two people both valid opinions.

If person 2 had said, "Nope that codex doesnt suck, it has never been bad, and never can be bad, it can only be better. Everyone knows that this army is better than everyone else's and I have no problem with GW making them impossible to beat in the future, in fact, they should!" then I can see where calling them a fanboy would be appropriate.

You can never be prepared for the unexpected

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode