Pointless VENTING - Page 258 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #2571 of 6057 (permalink) Old 03-30-11, 05:29 AM

Djinn24's Flag is: USA

I broke the screen on my fucking kindle and I can not find a place that just sells the damn screens after 2 hours of looking. PISSED.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2572 of 6057 (permalink) Old 03-30-11, 05:30 AM
Grand Lord Munchkin

gen.ahab's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxDreMisterxX View Post
Did i specifically say it was you? :3

Please stop making naive assumptions.
Then who war trolling? You started your post with "Does it really matter?" which seems to indicate you weren't talking about the supposed "butt of the joke" so that leaves all of two users, Sven or myself, unless you were referring to Ploss or some other user, but I doubt it because even you know to quote a users post if you are referring to them after more than 2 posts. Now, sense he and I essentially pointed out the exact same thing, calling one of us a troll is calling the other a troll, at leasts it would seem that way. Also, you call him naive for thinking you were referring to him, but did he ever specify what he thought you were talking about or did you just make an assumption?

Quote:
Originally Posted by djinn24 View Post
I broke the screen on my fucking kindle and I can not find a place that just sells the damn screens after 2 hours of looking. PISSED.
Ouch, that sucks man. Do you have a warrantee at least?

The Website kept telling me that my profile was only 80% complete without creating a signature. Ain't no website going to tell me I was a lazy shit, no sir.

Last edited by gen.ahab; 03-30-11 at 05:38 AM.
post #2573 of 6057 (permalink) Old 03-30-11, 05:43 AM

XxDreMisterxX's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by gen.ahab View Post
Then who war trolling? You started your post with "Does it really matter?" which seems to indicate you weren't talking about the supposed "butt of the joke" so that leaves all of two users, Sven or myself, unless you were referring to Ploss or some other user, but I doubt it because even you know to quote a users post if you are referring to them after more than 2 posts. Now, sense he and I essentially pointed out the exact same thing, calling one of us a troll is calling the other a troll, at leasts it would seem that way. Also, you call him naive for thinking you were referring to him, but did he ever specify what he thought you were talking about?
Ah. But i was never specific so who's you to tell me on who i was referring to? Your not my mind for all i know. It was a general statement. Sorry if i didnt make that clear enough. Oh, and do you see that part were i say "People", I dont think that at all refers to specific people like Sven or Gen, unless your nickname is people, in which case i apologize for the misunderstanding. Also you make a good point that if I wanted to refer to someone I would quote them, but again I never did. I dont see a rule saying that posting right after or even two posts means that I have to directly confer with the person before me. Again, i never made a specific mention of a anyone being a troll, rather I merely discouraged any such future behavior.

And about that naive, you get that wrong again as i said his Assumption was naive not him. Your reading into this way to deep.

"Imagination is for turbo-nerds who canít handle how kick-butt reality isÖ I am a kick-butt reality master! I would rather die than be imaginative."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commissar Ploss View Post
i'm quite proud of this statement of mine, and i doubt it'll ever be quoted: "This is Heresy-Online, not Fluffy-Bunny Online." yep, that's a good'un. write that down folks.
post #2574 of 6057 (permalink) Old 03-30-11, 05:48 AM
Grand Lord Munchkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxDreMisterxX View Post
Ah. But i was never specific so who's you to tell me on who i was referring to? Your not my mind for all i know. It was a general statement. Sorry if i didnt make that clear enough. Oh, and do you see that part were i say "People", I dont think that at all refers to specific people like Sven or Gen, unless your nickname is people, in which case i apologize for the misunderstanding. Also you make a good point that if I wanted to refer to someone I would quote them, but again I never did. I dont see a rule saying that posting right after or even two posts means that I have to directly confer with the person before me. Again, i never made a specific mention of a anyone being a troll, rather I merely discouraged any such future behavior.

And about that naive, you get that wrong again as i said his Assumption was naive not him. Your reading into this way to deep.
No, but if you are yammering on about something someone said more than 1-2 posts before you just come out looking like a blabbering nutter. Your definition of trolling is absurdly broad. Like what has been said before, this is heresy, not a fucking daycare center.

It was implied by your statement. You referred to his statement being naive so it would seem you were saying that he was being naive when he wrote it, IOW you thought he was being neive. Of course you made a similar assumption, but that can't be true because obviously your above such things. Gee golly gosh, I should have remembered.

However, before this devolving into me going on a pissed off blaze, I am going to move on.

My vent? People piss me the hell off.

The Website kept telling me that my profile was only 80% complete without creating a signature. Ain't no website going to tell me I was a lazy shit, no sir.

Last edited by gen.ahab; 03-30-11 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Lest the weee children's sensibilities be offended.
post #2575 of 6057 (permalink) Old 03-30-11, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gen.ahab View Post
No, but if you are yammering on about something someone said more than 1-2 posts before you just come out looking like a blabbering fuckwit. This is heresy, you definition of trolling is absurdly broad. Like what has been said before, this is heresy, not a fucking daycare center.

It was implied by your statement.
So the pointless venting is not about blabbering useless statements to release stress and to provide info on a peeve or problem? Well might as well close this thread down.

Well if I look like a fuckwit then thats your opinion. We can fight about it all you want but i dont stoop to name calling.

"Imagination is for turbo-nerds who canít handle how kick-butt reality isÖ I am a kick-butt reality master! I would rather die than be imaginative."
Quote:
i'm quite proud of this statement of mine, and i doubt it'll ever be quoted: "This is Heresy-Online, not Fluffy-Bunny Online." yep, that's a good'un. write that down folks.

Last edited by XxDreMisterxX; 03-30-11 at 06:06 AM.
post #2576 of 6057 (permalink) Old 03-30-11, 06:13 AM
Semi-Famous 40k Intellect

Commissar Ploss's Flag is: USA

thanks all for being polite and editing your posts. Last thing we need is pointless fighting. bitches bein' bitches, eh? another vent here for me, i'm quite proud of this statement of mine, and i doubt it'll ever be quoted: "This is Heresy-Online, not Fluffy-Bunny Online." yep, that's a good'un. write that down folks.

The Founding Fields

post #2577 of 6057 (permalink) Old 03-30-11, 06:22 AM

Quote:
thanks all for being polite and editing your posts. Last thing we need is pointless fighting. bitches bein' bitches, eh? another vent here for me, i'm quite proud of this statement of mine, and i doubt it'll ever be quoted: "This is Heresy-Online, not Fluffy-Bunny Online." yep, that's a good'un. write that down folks.
I stealz your cookies and your quote. muahahaha.

Vent on that! xD

My vent I found on Dakka: When people degrade 40k to this:

Quote:

Last edited by XxDreMisterxX; 03-30-11 at 06:32 AM.
post #2578 of 6057 (permalink) Old 03-30-11, 06:23 AM
Grand Lord Munchkin

By your command...... damn, their is no "kiss ass" emot.

post #2579 of 6057 (permalink) Old 03-30-11, 06:43 AM
Craw-Daddy

Quote:
Dude... so not cool. Today bitches were being bitches at Macy's. Sucks balls man.

Seriously, how do you explain to a woman you can't return fake jewelry after a year?

Or, you can't accept a returned watch if someone goes diving in a pool with a metal watch and has no proof of purchase.
post #2580 of 6057 (permalink) Old 03-30-11, 06:56 AM

SGMAlice's Flag is: England

Caught a Virus from my Neice and/or Nephew. Last night was not pretty!
Now i ache like sh*t

SGMAlice

PC/Laptop Problems? Post Here: Heresy Online's PC Hardware Help Thread
WIP Custom Chapter Fluff: The Children Of The Dragon
WIP Bio-Mechanical Tyranids: Hive Fleet Giger

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode