Pointless VENTING - Page 17 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #161 of 6057 (permalink) Old 06-20-08, 03:45 PM

chrisman 007's Flag is: Christmas Islands

Location: The People's Glorius Republic of the Chrisman Union. Also known as my bedroom.

Well, I go back to school after two whole days of boredom to find a whole lot of things to gripe about, like:

The PE department.
Well, today there was the heats for a inter house (we have these groups, organized by the school, water, air, fire, earth, you know the deal) rounders contest. I, as you know, have messed up my Achilles Tendon (or "strained it" as the doctor says). I went up to the organizer, the head of PE (no wonder I didn't get anywhere), with a bad limp, and a note, and does she care? No! She makes me do rounders, which messed my leg up even further. And, when I'm limping to bat, some nutter's shoe flies off, and by some miraculous energy, hits me in the ankle. Agony. And the PE teacher? doesn't give two hoots. Well, thankfully, it was time to go home by then. But one of the other groups game hasn't finished. So we ALL have to stay. And what was worse, we could see the other houses teams finishing and leaving. In fact, the match went on so long, that we could see the people in detention leaving as well. Oh, and one more gripe, the retarded cashless card means that the one time I bring in the amount of money for a regular meal, I discover that the machine that puts money on the cards (don't ask how) doesn't except 5ps. WTF.

As you can tell, I've had a pretty shit day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoRLoKKeD View Post
Buy a beartrap. How will it help in retrospect? Use your imagination. I'm sure you can think of something.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #162 of 6057 (permalink) Old 06-21-08, 07:25 AM

Ordo Xeno Commander's Flag is: New Zealand

ouch that sucks dude.

well i was playing a 3000 point game of BT v Chaos. So, abbadon is out of his LR and ive shot his termie guard to hell. my chappy and 5 CC termies charge on in, my chappy dies, meh my guys still have the bonuses. i have 20 twin LC attacks. i wound with 7, he saves EVERY SINGLE F***ING ONE, and he only had 3 WOUNDS LEFT!! WTF!!
post #163 of 6057 (permalink) Old 06-21-08, 05:02 PM

Steel Nathan's Flag is: Canada

Chrisman, that bites big time. Maybe a threatening with a metal pole would be in order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordo Xeno Commander View Post
ouch that sucks dude.

well i was playing a 3000 point game of BT v Chaos. So, abbadon is out of his LR and ive shot his termie guard to hell. my chappy and 5 CC termies charge on in, my chappy dies, meh my guys still have the bonuses. i have 20 twin LC attacks. i wound with 7, he saves EVERY SINGLE F***ING ONE, and he only had 3 WOUNDS LEFT!! WTF!!
I can relate to that. One time I was playing Chaos with my Blood Angels ( it's always the damn Chaos...) and his Deamon Prince had the worst luck. He rolled a 12 for a power (perils of the warp) and lost one wound. I shot him with my one attack bike and he lost another. Then I shot him with 10-12 bolt pistols( forget how much) and he lost one would.

BUT.... I charged him with my Veteran Squad and my Assault Squad and from turns 2-4, I nailed 20+ power fist shots on him... and he saved them all. Not to mention all the other normal attacks .

Eventually I killed the bastard... it was a bit irritating but kinda funny at the same time....
post #164 of 6057 (permalink) Old 06-21-08, 07:00 PM

Lord Sinkoran's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisman 007 View Post
I went up to the organizer, the head of PE (no wonder I didn't get anywhere), with a bad limp, and a note, and does she care? No! She makes me do rounders, which messed my leg up even further.
my head of PE would do the same. Just sue her.

Violence is never the answer, it is the question, to which the answer is, yes
post #165 of 6057 (permalink) Old 06-21-08, 11:20 PM
Lax

Lax's Flag is: France

Well, let's try to see if it has a benefic effect ^^

-I hate working in summer cause my boss is just yelling and trying to charge everyone of planning issues on constructions (I'm in a doors and woods work).

-I hate everything that concerns letters, parcel and especially express deliveries, they all sucks.
Parcels doing 20 000km in three days, and the retard making deliveries goes through a digicode and finds the good entry to my flat, but don't use the door ring and leave a paper in the box !
I just can't count delays on my parcels and how many times I had to do 10km to recover a parcel...

-I hate customs, in combo with express deliveries, I have to pay VAT + an abused "administrative" value...

-I hate oil stations, they are charging so much that I feel like my motorcycle is a Lamborghini.

-I hate cheaters and power gamers invited to a "fun and good spirit" game, that's why I prefer games to be intended at my home, I have no regret on kicking them out ^^!

-I hate people who says USA are an exemple on any point...(That's for the "I hate france" predecessors, you don't know what you miss :p)
post #166 of 6057 (permalink) Old 06-21-08, 11:55 PM
The Hebrew Hammer

The Son of Horus's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lax View Post
-I hate people who says USA are an exemple on any point...(That's for the "I hate france" predecessors, you don't know what you miss :p)
People who say they hate France really mean they hate the folks who are rude to American tourists in Paris. Sometimes, it's pretty justified to be rude to the tourists, because let's face it, there are dicks with the cash to fly over and romp around the fancy areas. But when I was in Paris, I was like 12, and I didn't speak a bloody word of French, and people were kind of mean about that. Don't read too much into the "I hate the French" remarks.

IN THE US? ASK ME HOW TO GET 10% OFF GAMES WORKSHOP PRODUCTS!

My homebrew Space Marine Chapter: The Astartes Lions Rampant

post #167 of 6057 (permalink) Old 06-22-08, 06:01 AM

I hate working on sundays
post #168 of 6057 (permalink) Old 06-22-08, 11:50 AM

Son of mortarion's Flag is: USA

Location: Running a dark mechanicus forgeworld somewhere in the warp

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Son of Horus View Post
People who say they hate France really mean they hate the folks who are rude to American tourists in Paris. Sometimes, it's pretty justified to be rude to the tourists, because let's face it, there are dicks with the cash to fly over and romp around the fancy areas. But when I was in Paris, I was like 12, and I didn't speak a bloody word of French, and people were kind of mean about that. Don't read too much into the "I hate the French" remarks.
he's right, "I hate France/ The French" is a national running joke/pastime here in the states. If we really felt that way, we would send you some truly obnoxious celebrity to torment you into submission

Personally, I can't stand the jagoffs that say "I'm from/ have been to (insert random country), and we/they are better,smarter,more civilized,etc.. I have been outside the states, and have learned one thing. there are wankers everywhere.

check out the entropic reaper or remain a vagrant on the sidewalk of life.
[http://entropomancer.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Son of mortarion; 06-22-08 at 11:55 AM.
post #169 of 6057 (permalink) Old 06-22-08, 02:50 PM

Lord Sinkoran's Flag is: England

I hate when you havea great day out with friends playing headhunters (an out doors paintball but with lazers and replicas of the SA80) and then you wake up the next day and your arms are dead, they hurt so much I can baerly move them.

Violence is never the answer, it is the question, to which the answer is, yes
post #170 of 6057 (permalink) Old 06-22-08, 03:10 PM

normtheunsavoury's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by freaklord View Post
dirty chav scum that are on benifits they don't deserve telling you that they pay your wages when their busy spending your income tax, that pays for their benifitsat the bar, i would be happy to machine gun them all, i mean that.
yeah, me too!
I just can't afford a gun on jsa!

Quote:
Also, Ewoks eat people.
Never forget that.
Ewoks. Eat. People.
Galahad.

Black Serpent Sun

FILE 18

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode