Pointless VENTING - Page 16 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #151 of 6057 (permalink) Old 06-19-08, 05:28 PM

chrisman 007's Flag is: Christmas Islands

Location: The People's Glorius Republic of the Chrisman Union. Also known as my bedroom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sinkoran View Post
tell her boss she is a dumb ass
That would get you court marshaled. And I can't paint anything, as I am not allowed to walk to my painting place, as I would collapse. Also, my mum wouldn't let me paint in the living room, which sucks. Guess I might as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoRLoKKeD View Post
Buy a beartrap. How will it help in retrospect? Use your imagination. I'm sure you can think of something.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #152 of 6057 (permalink) Old 06-19-08, 06:52 PM

Quote:
That would get you court marshaled.
and thats another one of my grips.

Last edited by ClubnBabySealz; 06-19-08 at 06:58 PM.
post #153 of 6057 (permalink) Old 06-19-08, 07:57 PM
Darth Druchii

Druchii in Space's Flag is: Wales

My eldest just got turned down on appeal for his local school, even though when he joined the nursery the rule was who ever was in the nursery gets in the school, then they change the rule 6months ago and don't give a fuck that he was there before the change. So now instead of being able to walk him to school, we have to drive him, but oh yeah, neither me or my wife can fucking drive.

Local schools admistration = absolute shite.

Come and join us by the fire, to chat about the games that matter to you at the Roleplay Games Forum
---------------
"I feel I was denied. Critical, need to Know information!"
post #154 of 6057 (permalink) Old 06-19-08, 08:25 PM

Vrykolas2k's Flag is: USA

1. My ex-wife, the gorgeous, thieving, lying, cheating and now finally DEAD but I still don't see an end to the misery she's caused bitch.

2. Some of my ex-girlfriends.

3. Some of my ex-girlfriends' ex-girlfriends/boyfriends ("Why did you do this?" "Because my ex did..." "Why are they your ex?" "Because they did this." "Exactly." *SLAM!!*)

4. People who need to carry a sign proclaiming themselves as stupid. I ought to make some to hand out... (They see all of your stuff in boxes and a moving van. "Are you moving?" "No, I like to see if all of my stuff will fit in boxes and a moving van; I do this every month. Here's your sign...")

5. Democrats/Republicans/Libertarians/insert-the-party-here, please shove the party you belong to up your ass.

6. Islamists/Methodists/Wiccans/Mormons/insert-the-religion-here, please shove your religion up your ass and DON'T EVER KNOCK ON MY DOOR AGAIN!!! I'M HAVING SEX WITH MY GIRL-FRIEND, YOU FREAKS!! *Loads 12 gauge.*

7. Hippies. Take a bath and get a fucking JOB!!! I don't work to support your welfare! (I don't care about the hair, WASH IT!!!)

Vae victus.

"Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your damned BOOK!"
-Patton

Light a man a fire, and he's warm for a day. Light a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Last edited by Vrykolas2k; 06-19-08 at 08:29 PM.
post #155 of 6057 (permalink) Old 06-19-08, 08:55 PM

Vrykolas2k's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACoz View Post
Strip-joints that close at 1 a.m.... when I don't even get into the place until after 11:30... and they only have the "B-List" working!

What's worse if tthe "A" list looks like... an "F" list? "Z" I don't know, but avoid Juarez and Louisiana...

Vae victus.

"Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your damned BOOK!"
-Patton

Light a man a fire, and he's warm for a day. Light a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life.
post #156 of 6057 (permalink) Old 06-19-08, 11:13 PM

Steel Nathan's Flag is: Canada

Well I normally don't gripe about things ( especially on the internet) but what the hell... I'll go for it.

cheaters.. cheaters.. FRIGGIN CHEATERS. GOD I HATE THEM!! It's even worse when they go "but you told me this the other day". Then I either a) correct myself or b) show them the rules. Then the next time they do the EXACT same thing "but last time you told me this...". [insert killer type smiley]

Another complaint I have ( yes I'm directing to GW, but it works for other companies) is when I go with friends(and one's dad) to the GW that's like 2 hours west. Well I could've ordered it at my local store but I decided that I could've gotten it there right then. Well I get there, they have literally shit from applesauce. What's worse, it's one of the main HQ GW stores ( with the big room w/ gaming tables). "Ok this is gay... can we go home now?" (I was getting marine stuff and they didn't even have alot of that)

part b) so we drive home. The other reason I came was to get in some games at the friends. So we go there and guess what? They rather build stuff >.<. Here I was with my one Assault Squad ( and a bought one from another friend that went with us) and everyone bought like $200 (can) worth of shit. ( heh ANOTHER friend that went with us literally bought out the store from their IG stuff. He speant like $400-500 in one day. It's a total starter sets dream ) Man I was bored... heh and it took even longer because we stopped at a hobby store( a well known one) and bought this shitties glue ever.

I'd go on but I don't want to sound like those complainers that basically says "life sucks" well :fuck: you guys. Life's awesome. DROP DEAD IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!!!!

That's all I have to say.
post #157 of 6057 (permalink) Old 06-19-08, 11:28 PM

Son of mortarion's Flag is: USA

Location: Running a dark mechanicus forgeworld somewhere in the warp

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianavatar View Post
Stupid kids who bring stupidly cheesy designed armies just to win and make a boring game.

Example, last Friday, a vet I haven't seen in a while comes in with a beautifully painted 2000 beastmen army looking for a game of fantasy. He's been really busy of late and wanted to play me fantasy as we used to have pretty good fun, challenging games that were always close. Anyways, I didn't have my fantasy army with me so he ends up playing some kid who has an 850 point army. Its really busy so they wait about 45 minutes. When they finally start the kid pulls out a tooled out exalted Tzeentch demon, a unit of furies and maybe another unit or two made up of the minimum models to fill out his list. The army had something like 8 or 9 power dice. The game (which lasted like 2 turns) consisted of the kid flying his demon and casting magic and killing the beastman army to death. I don't think the rest of his army even moved. With all the time he had to wait and the other people around he didn't get a chance to play another game, I felt so bad for him, but he took it really nicely, I would have been soo pissed...but that is not the end of it...

After packing up, you know what the kid says..."I am sorry you had to play that army", WTF. That is like saying 'I am sorry for kicking you in the nuts", after wearing steel toed shoes to a sparing contest. If you are so sorry and you know that army is cheesy and does not make a good game, why put it together and bring it in the first place...

*end rant*
I hate players that do that and cheat to boot.

check out the entropic reaper or remain a vagrant on the sidewalk of life.
[http://entropomancer.blogspot.com/
post #158 of 6057 (permalink) Old 06-19-08, 11:30 PM

Son of mortarion's Flag is: USA

Location: Running a dark mechanicus forgeworld somewhere in the warp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrykolas2k View Post
What's worse if tthe "A" list looks like... an "F" list? "Z" I don't know, but avoid Juarez and Louisiana...
also avoid Victory Drive in columbus, Georgia, it's that bad.

check out the entropic reaper or remain a vagrant on the sidewalk of life.
[http://entropomancer.blogspot.com/
post #159 of 6057 (permalink) Old 06-20-08, 12:55 AM

Fell asleep while asembling stuff and when i woke up there was a crossbow in my eye.... and a bolter glued onto my lip.... still stings....

If you shit in one hand and wish in the other we all know which one will fill up faster.

And as I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will have no fear For I am the scariest mother f*cker in that goddamned valley!

Damn nature, You Scary!!!
post #160 of 6057 (permalink) Old 06-20-08, 10:56 AM

Lord Sinkoran's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisman 007 View Post
Also, my mum wouldn't let me paint in the living room, which sucks. Guess I might as well
don't tell her unless she is home with then then unlucky.

Violence is never the answer, it is the question, to which the answer is, yes

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode