Pointless VENTING - Page 141 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1401 of 6057 (permalink) Old 01-09-10, 02:44 PM

People who are ignorant of everything, chavs mostly who don't know anything about anything. In science we were studying the brain and a girl in my class looking at the two halfs of a brain said "Do we have two brains, oh didn't know that"

Another girl didn't know what World War 2 was or that cat's didn't lay eggs.

I'm 15 and I hate almost everyone else my age. So whiney about there new phones or how many fags they had or how amazing that dunken party was.

Yeah we will see how amazing your life is when your living on the streets.
Or even worse claiming benifits and spending my money on fags, pies beer and faggy pies coverd in beer.

Last edited by Yog-Sothoth; 01-09-10 at 04:12 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1402 of 6057 (permalink) Old 01-09-10, 03:38 PM

torealis's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yog-Sothoth View Post
So friggin whiney

On a side note, for someone who complains about other people being stupid, your command of grammar is fairly poor.

post #1403 of 6057 (permalink) Old 01-09-10, 03:42 PM

dark angel's Flag is: Wales

Quote:
People who are ignorant of everything, chavs mostly who don't know anything about anything. In science we were studying the brain and a girl in my class looking at the two halfs of a brain said "Do we have two brains, oh didn't know that"

Another girl didn't know what World War 2 was or that cat's didn't lay eggs.

I'm 15 and I hate almost everyone else my age. So friggin whiney about there new phones or how many fags they had or how amazing that dunken party was.

Yeah we will see how amazing your life is when your living on the streets.
Or even worse claiming benifits and spending my money on fags, pies beer and faggy pies coverd in beer.
Whats wrong with Chavs? Most of my friends are Chavs, I would say I am to, at least to a certain degree and most of them are awesome.

Anyway, my pointless vent is ever since it has snowed I have not been able to go out in the snow since it has blood started because I have been ill and now we are having more of it, once I got exams

Nyctophobia- Fear of the Dark Angel.

"No one ever spoke about of those two absent brothers. Their separate tragedies had seemed like aberrations. Had they, in fact, been warnings that no one had heeded?"

'Killing a man is like fucking, boy, only instead of giving life you take it. You experience the ecstasy of penetration as your warhead enters the enemy's belly and the shaft follows. You see the whites of his eyes roll inside the sockets of his helmet. You feel his knees give way beneath him and the weight of his faltering flesh draw down the point of your spear. Are you picturing this?'
'Yes, lord.'
'Is your dick hard yet?'
'No, lord.'
''What? You've got your spear in a man's guts and your dog isn't stiff? What are you, a woman?'
post #1404 of 6057 (permalink) Old 01-09-10, 04:22 PM

Hey, sorry I came across there like a bit of a twat.
I'm not saying I hate people based on there intellegence,I'm pretty thick myself sometimes (like posting that comment) I just get annoyed at people who don't even try.

Dark Angel I'm not saying all Chavs are bad it's just the one's i've come into conatct with.

So yeah sorry about my earlier comment
post #1405 of 6057 (permalink) Old 01-09-10, 04:42 PM

ultramarine v2's Flag is: Ireland

when your girlfriend of the last two years has a gay friend that is always around,. :@
it makes me so mad!!!
its like go to the movies. and hes texting her about his boyfriend troubles!!!!
its so god dam irratating (spelling lol) AND when i say hey can we just turn of the phones today and have a good time.
i get the whole

"DONT TELL ME WHO I CAN TALK TO!"

god dam it i want to cruicify this guy!
lol
AND! its been snowing for the last 3 weeks and i cant get out.
which means no marijuana for me! :@

anyways that actualy felt better.
post #1406 of 6057 (permalink) Old 01-09-10, 06:41 PM
bobss's Flag is: England

On a roleplay forum im on theres this Fucking abosute Arragont, Ignorant God-Modding FUCK who talks shit, speaks shit, writes shit, has got 2 fucking braincells inside his fucking ceramite skull, and God-mods the fuck out of roleplays.

'' Oh look... everyone else has become an animal... ill become a fucking mythical creature with tactical nukes ''

'' Wow these two guys have become wolves.. Ill create the most anti-wolf character I can ''

And speaks utter wank about how he could ''kill me'' Id rip his fucking face of with a crowbar If I ever met the bastard.

And one more thing! Thank you Pointless venting because I wanted to get this out!
post #1407 of 6057 (permalink) Old 01-09-10, 07:41 PM

Shadow Hawk's Flag is: United Kingdom

Probably some sad, delusioned boy who likes Twilight. Don't listen to him. Don't listen to anyone who likes Twilight.

Edit: Wow, I stumbled upon this post again and realised I must of been drunk or tired when I wrote it. Not because it disses Twilight. That fact can't be distorted by any medium. It was the horrible spelling/grammar.

Last edited by Shadow Hawk; 08-29-10 at 10:58 PM.
post #1408 of 6057 (permalink) Old 01-09-10, 07:59 PM
bobss's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobss View Post
On a roleplay forum im on theres this Fucking abosute Arragont, Ignorant God-Modding FUCK who talks shit, speaks shit, writes shit, has got 2 fucking braincells inside his fucking ceramite skull, and God-mods the fuck out of roleplays.

'' Oh look... everyone else has become an animal... ill become a fucking mythical creature with tactical nukes ''

'' Wow these two guys have become wolves.. Ill create the most anti-wolf character I can ''

And speaks utter wank about how he could ''kill me'' Id rip his fucking face of with a crowbar If I ever met the bastard.

And one more thing! Thank you Pointless venting because I wanted to get this out!
That was quite harsh...
... But hes still a prick
post #1409 of 6057 (permalink) Old 01-10-10, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Hawk View Post
Probably some sad, delusion boy who likes Twilight. Don't listen to him. Don't listen to anyone who like Twilight.
Twilight gives me the confidence that if crap like that can be sold out, inspire a hit film series, and become a teen phenomemon (spelling fail) my crap can too
post #1410 of 6057 (permalink) Old 01-10-10, 10:37 AM

chrisman 007's Flag is: Christmas Islands

Location: The People's Glorius Republic of the Chrisman Union. Also known as my bedroom.

Quote:
Twilight gives me the confidence that if crap like that can be sold out, inspire a hit film series, and become a teen phenomemon (spelling fail) my crap can too
I've seen that motivational poster too

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoRLoKKeD View Post
Buy a beartrap. How will it help in retrospect? Use your imagination. I'm sure you can think of something.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode