Creepy or Ghostly Experiences - Page 4 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-21-14, 05:04 AM
Embrace the Insanity

Insanity's Flag is: Australia

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-21-14, 10:44 AM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby

Tawa's Flag is: Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk Tray View Post
Seriously...? :p
Yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
post #33 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-22-14, 11:01 AM

The Irish Commissar's Flag is: Ireland

I live in a place in county Meath in Ireland and just behind my house is a large hill where loads of things have happend. To name a few it's where Halloween started supposely, big battle, suicides and st. Patrick also lit a fire here in defiance of the king at the time on Halloween night. There are also many ring forts and places where mutiple Celtic fortress stood. Anyway this place is haunted, no doubt about, I have heard things I wish I didn't, people have seen this they wish they hadn't and some even have scars to prove it. Also my family seems to be haunted my a Banshee.

6th Edition. 7th Edition

Eldar. Eldar
W14-D1-L4. W2-D0-L0

Imperial guard
W3-D2-L1

Space marine's
W0-D0-L0
post #34 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-22-14, 01:40 PM
Embrace the Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Irish Commissar View Post
I live in a place in county Meath in Ireland and just behind my house is a large hill where loads of things have happend. To name a few it's where Halloween started supposely, big battle, suicides and st. Patrick also lit a fire here in defiance of the king at the time on Halloween night. There are also many ring forts and places where mutiple Celtic fortress stood. Anyway this place is haunted, no doubt about, I have heard things I wish I didn't, people have seen this they wish they hadn't and some even have scars to prove it. Also my family seems to be haunted my a Banshee.
I always enjoy a good story of hauntings and creepy phenomenons. Would you be able to go into some more details about things that have been heard or seen, and the Banshee if you're willing to.
post #35 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-22-14, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
I always enjoy a good story of hauntings and creepy phenomenons. Would you be able to go into some more details about things that have been heard or seen, and the Banshee if you're willing to.
Ye no problem. Well one story that we have around my village is of a man from the area travelling from the local town back to my village. To get back he followed the road which goes up to the top of the hill and then back down again. Anyway as he reached the top of the hill he heard a girl crying.

He looked around a saw a girl lying on the ground by the opening of the graveyard on top of the hill. She was crying. So obviously he walked over to see if she was ok. He asked her twice was she ok. Got no answer. So he walked over and placed his hand on her shoulder and asked again if she was ok.

This time she spun around and slashed at his face she then kept slashing and hitting him, tearing into his clothes. So as most of would do he ran down the hill towards my village. The girl chased him all the way down the hill until he reached the secondary gate to the graveyard. She then stopped and that screaming '' never return here this our time, this place is not for the living''.

This was all said in Irish and as my village can speak Irish he understood her and kept running. He ran to the local pub in my village where there were still people at 2:00pm in the morning. ( It is Ireland after all).

Anyway until the day of his death he had the scars of where that girl hit him. This isint a rumor or dream of any sort everyone around her swears by it and the lads in the pub that night swear on it that we came in that door he was ripped up pretty bad. That man never returned to the top of that hill. He always used the back roads from then on. Anyway Ill tell the rest when I have more time on me.

6th Edition. 7th Edition

Eldar. Eldar
W14-D1-L4. W2-D0-L0

Imperial guard
W3-D2-L1

Space marine's
W0-D0-L0
post #36 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-23-14, 01:33 AM
Embrace the Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Irish Commissar View Post
Anyway Ill tell the rest when I have more time on me.
Yes please!
post #37 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-23-14, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Yes please!
Looking at your avatar I think your playing the right army, the way you like these stories so much. :-P

6th Edition. 7th Edition

Eldar. Eldar
W14-D1-L4. W2-D0-L0

Imperial guard
W3-D2-L1

Space marine's
W0-D0-L0
post #38 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-23-14, 09:38 AM

emporershand89's Flag is: USA

Location: New England.....somewhere in that mess of awesomness!!

Well I don't really beleive in ghosts or spirits as usually I can prove why things seem the way they are. Evwen as a Roman Catholic I'm hesitant to label things as "Ghosts, Angels, or Demons."

That being said up a couple of years back I had some nasty nightmares that developed during the course of Basic Training. For a few months afterwards I'd wake up to find myself perched on my bed, or the nightstand next to the bunk; with my K-Bar in hand. One night I woke to find myself on top of the Footlock that held my gear, and naturally I climbed down to my bed. As I did I could have sworn I felt an Ice Cold Hand touch my shoulder; colder than that of a New England Blizzard. I turned and found no one there.......went to bed. A few minutes later I had the same feeling, and launched out of my bed to find no one around. This repeated itself several more times till I fell back to sleep.

The next day I asked around and discovered that a Soldier had supposed died during a "Sock Party," in the late 70's. Creeped me out, but I could never explain that sensation of the Ice Cold hand; and the sinister presence of someone about to do me harm.

"Walk Softely, and Carry a Big Gun!"

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode