UK Census Shows High Level of Immigration - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 78 (permalink) Old 12-14-12, 12:50 PM Thread Starter
Punx For Life

jimmy gunn's Flag is: England

Default UK Census Shows High Level of Immigration

Well it would seem.......
I was right.....I really wish I wasn't......
But wait but wait they offer us so much.
I've pointed this out for the past 10 fucking years just to get branded racist. What you got to say now you fucking lefty morons, you fucked up this country and there will be a big price to pay. The fact are painted so very clear.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...migration.html

http://metro.co.uk/2012/12/11/census...years-3312750/

Look at the numbers, and the issues within our country, some of you who didn't may start to understand why i'm an angry bastard. Good day.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 78 (permalink) Old 12-14-12, 12:56 PM
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

Hence why I will be moving to Canada as soon as I can figure out a way to do so(It's so stupidly hard lol)
post #3 of 78 (permalink) Old 12-14-12, 01:10 PM Thread Starter
Punx For Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
Hence why I will be moving to Canada as soon as I can figure out a way to do so(It's so stupidly hard lol)

Funny how canada and America are our cousins but we make it so hard for them to live and work here, I'll never leave my land I will fight and die for our future and that of my children.

post #4 of 78 (permalink) Old 12-14-12, 02:22 PM
Jeep's and Harley's

OIIIIIIO's Flag is: USA

on the top link

Scroll down to the map ... middle right, under Religion ..... FUCKING JEDI ... Yoda and all baby
LMFAO
post #5 of 78 (permalink) Old 12-14-12, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
Haha you're going to emigrate to a different country because of an immigration problem? Is the irony lost on you? It's not hard at all, you apply, get your points and you're done. If you don't have the points get a job until you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy gunn
I've pointed this out for the past 10 fucking years just to get branded racist.
Xenophobe would be more accurate. It's still not good. You might be angry but you're also wrong, you've mixed up causation with correlation. So stop being angry and start getting educated.

Immigration is only a problem if you're a daily mail reading cretin.

Aramoro

"Violence isn't the answer, I just like getting it wrong on purpose"

Sally Forth! - My Gaming Blog

Last edited by Aramoro; 12-14-12 at 04:02 PM.
post #6 of 78 (permalink) Old 12-14-12, 04:51 PM
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramoro View Post
Haha you're going to emigrate to a different country because of an immigration problem? Is the irony lost on you? It's not hard at all, you apply, get your points and you're done. If you don't have the points get a job until you do.
Oh that's not why I want to move there, many 'real' reasons why I want to move there, but as small a part as Britains immigration plays on my desire to move, the irony is still not lost on me ^^. Aye it's getting the points though, quite hard if you don't have family or one of those key jobs they want.
post #7 of 78 (permalink) Old 12-14-12, 05:12 PM

xNoPityx's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy gunn View Post
I've pointed this out for the past 10 fucking years just to get branded racist.
I find that in most cases if multiple people are repeatedly calling you a racist, you are probably a racist.

post #8 of 78 (permalink) Old 12-14-12, 05:37 PM
Well That Was Unexpected

Quote:
Well it would seem.......
I was right.....I really wish I wasn't......
But wait but wait they offer us so much.
I've pointed this out for the past 10 fucking years just to get branded racist. What you got to say now you fucking lefty morons, you fucked up this country and there will be a big price to pay. The fact are painted so very clear.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...migration.html

http://metro.co.uk/2012/12/11/census...years-3312750/

Look at the numbers, and the issues within our country, some of you who didn't may start to understand why i'm an angry bastard. Good day.
True Left Wing Marxists wouldnt be for mass immigration as that is traditionally a tool of Capitalism in order to depreciate the wages of the indigenous population of working class citizens.

You'll actually find that despite their rhetoric, Tories have alot to gain from immigration, its just the traditional middle class conservatives who feel threatened by it.

If you look at the stats though the majority of England is still White and the brunt of immigration is felt in London and a few other urban areas. Also there are large numbers of White immigrants such as poles, germans and Irish to balance things out.

Also, if you wanted to go down the whole racist eugenics road, Italian Facists hypothesised that if a country shut itself completely off from mixing with others, that the net result would be inbreeding given a long enough timeline in relation to population size.

These stats dont really show much at in terms of 'changing the face of Britain forever'.

As someone said, only Daily Mail types would really get in a tizzy about these.

If you like quote some of the stats the make you uncomfortable, because to me at least, it seems that White/Christian is still the dominant face of the Uk by a mile.

Last edited by D-A-C; 12-14-12 at 05:39 PM.
post #9 of 78 (permalink) Old 12-14-12, 06:00 PM Thread Starter
Punx For Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramoro View Post

Xenophobe would be more accurate. It's still not good. You might be angry but you're also wrong, you've mixed up causation with correlation. So stop being angry and start getting educated.

Immigration is only a problem if you're a daily mail reading cretin.
So now I'm an xenophobic cretin, lmfbo.
Did you read the links. Get educated yourself, there is a problem a big fucking problem.
The facts are in front of you ffs and it's not from the daily mail.

Lmbo nopity I'm a racist with a mixed race brother.
Immigration is only a problem when your government forces mass uncontrolled immigration on it people which end up making us an minority in our own cities. Can any englishmen say they're comfortable with that, I doubt it.

Cancer starts as a small lump some choose to ignore it or think it'll sort itself out and before you know it It's spreading all over your body and kills you.

Last edited by jimmy gunn; 12-14-12 at 06:20 PM.
post #10 of 78 (permalink) Old 12-14-12, 06:19 PM

xNoPityx's Flag is: USA

Quote:
So now I'm an xenophobic cretin, lmfbo.
Did you read the links. Get educated yourself, there is a problem a big fucking problem.
The facts are in front of you ffs and it's not from the daily mail.

Lmbo nopity I'm a racist with a mixed race brother.
Immigration is only a problem when your government forces mass uncontrolled immigration on it people which end up making us an minority in our own cities. Can any englishmen say they're comfortable with that, I doubt it.
Just saying dude, if you have loads of people calling you a racist then maybe you are saying some racist things. Having people constantly call you a racist isn't something that plagues normal people.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode