10 dead at batman premier in denver - Page 19 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #181 of 386 (permalink) Old 07-23-12, 04:15 PM
Banned
VanquisherMBT's Flag is: England

From what I've heard of the movie the dead people are better off and are the lucky ones
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 386 (permalink) Old 07-23-12, 04:53 PM
Powered by Squig Tea

Viscount Vash's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherMBT View Post
From what I've heard of the movie the dead people are better off and are the lucky ones

Not an even remotely funny comment.
post #183 of 386 (permalink) Old 07-23-12, 04:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscount Vash View Post
Not an even remotely funny comment.
Worse jokes have been made over much bigger tragedies with much bigger laughs, so my give a shit levels are extremely low
post #184 of 386 (permalink) Old 07-23-12, 05:18 PM
Powered by Squig Tea

Quote:
...........so my give a shit levels are extremely low
So I see.

Why not go find something constructive to do rather than posting the constant stream of negativity you seem enjoy so much?
post #185 of 386 (permalink) Old 07-23-12, 05:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscount Vash View Post
So I see.

Why not go find something constructive to do rather than posting the constant stream of negativity you seem enjoy so much?
Quote the part of the post that doesn't reveal a common truth so you seem to be "in the right", real smooth.

When I find a thread that's not sob players crying, people moaning about flyers, people moaning about wound allocation, people moaning about power weapons, people moaning about tanks, people moaning about snap fire, people moaning about people moaning about moaning then sure I will.

Last edited by VanquisherMBT; 07-23-12 at 05:26 PM.
post #186 of 386 (permalink) Old 07-23-12, 05:29 PM
Powered by Squig Tea

Quote:
Quote the part of the post that doesn't reveal a common truth so you seem to be "in the right", real smooth.

When I find a thread that's not sob players crying, people moaning about flyers, people moaning about wound allocation, people moaning about power weapons, people moaning about tanks, people moaning about snap fire, people moaning about people moaning about moaning then sure I will.
Bout time you did something with the only thread you have ever started MTB.

https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...d.php?t=109433
post #187 of 386 (permalink) Old 07-23-12, 06:33 PM

Shattertheirsky's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Dude, we're British. We love moaning! On a serious not, that joke you made earlier is very much a 'too soon'

post #188 of 386 (permalink) Old 07-23-12, 08:00 PM

Iron Angel's Flag is: USA

Fun fact for all of you.

Gun laws in Switzerland are nonexistant. Every household has an assault weapon in it. In fact, they are issued to them by the government.

Meanwhile, gun crime in Switzerland is so low statistics for this do not even exist.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. You cannot blame an instrument for the actions of its wielder. Gun crime rate is more dependent on culture than on actual guns per capita. The parts of America where virtually all of the gun crimes happen are centered on gang territory. Gang culture says shoot the guys wearing the other color. Hence, gun crime. Its worth noting that a lot of the weapons used by gangs, such as uzis, tek9s, and AK47s are not legally purchasable in America, at least not without a thorough background check that no gang member is going to pass. They get these already illegal guns through already illegal means. What, are you going to make them more illegal? Is that the solution? Because I don't think they give a damn.

post #189 of 386 (permalink) Old 07-23-12, 08:28 PM

Zetronus's Flag is: Great Britain

@Iron Angel,

While it is noted that high percentage of interpersonal gun crime is by a gang criminality, thats not the whole story.

for every person fatally wounded, another two more people survive, sadly even the CDC recognizes and states categorically that Hand Guns are a health epidemic in the US.

I spent some time reviewing a lot of data to make this post - have a read of it, and I do implore you to have a read of this document - compiled by the Firearms and & Injury Center at Penn from various sources including the CDC, WHO, FBI and metro-police sources.

Its an interesting read, which also raises some very good questions as well as offers some intermediate solutions that could work if employed well.

Last edited by Zetronus; 07-23-12 at 08:31 PM.
post #190 of 386 (permalink) Old 07-23-12, 08:37 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Comparing switzerland, a country known for its impartiality and general lack of crime, effective, efficient police, a big brother culture that rivals the uk, and one of the most capable law systems with oow reoffends to a bastardised mongrel country like the US deserves all the scorn available.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode