the embarrassing thread - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-19-12, 11:56 AM Thread Starter

HUMYN HYBRID's Flag is: Australia

Default the embarrassing thread

so this thread is all about sharing your most embarrassing moment in your life. can be absolutely anything, dont even have to be THE MOST embarrassing moment in your life, but something that you look back on and laugh bout it today.

so i share mine.

just 2 days ago, was walking down the street, and up ahead, are some pretty girls walking my way. now, i just got off from work (i work on a pig farm) and was kinda smelling bad, so to avoid them, i crossed. they did too, so i didnt know what to do.

so what comees into my head? i pretend one of the houses on the street are mine. i pick a house, and start walking up its drive way. i stood at the front door with my hands looking like i was searching for keys...... then the owner shows up

If you can't amaze people with your intelligence... Confuse them with your bullshit!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-19-12, 01:25 PM
Closet Dictator

Old Man78's Flag is: Ireland

when I still lived at home I had just got out of the shower dried off threw on some pyjama bottoms to go down stairs to throw cloths in the wash, so I walk into the kitchen one hand still toweling my hair dry the other hand carrying my bag of dirty cloths, my mother and two of her friends are sitting there drinking tea, and one my mams friends asks if I'm feeling a draft and they all start laughing, and you guessed it folks my little cock was dangling out front!!!!

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-19-12, 02:11 PM

I knew a carpet fitter who once fitted a whole carpet while 'swinging in the wind'...

We found out, because the lady who's carpet he'd fitted came back into the shop for more carpet and had to request a different fitter - she said she couldn't look him in the eye...

Anyway -
When I was at uni, we went to huddersfield to see some experimental music in a church.
Roughly five minutes in I was bored... The piece ended - I stood up and clapped...twice...while no one around me moved and they started up again. They hadn't finished... I then couldn't stop laughing for the rest of the show (it's actually painful to laugh for a hour or so)
I completely disrupted the show for about three rows of the audience...

Or the time with college when we had to go to see swan lake, got lost, ran halfway through london (the whole of hyde park) got there late, begged our way in (was for an assignment) got shown to our seats... then I fell over in the middle of the row. On everybody possible...
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-19-12, 02:55 PM
Making Vidya Games

ThatOtherGuy's Flag is: USA

When I joined filefront forums.

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-19-12, 06:46 PM

Loki1416's Flag is: USA

While deployed, I used Skype to stay in touch with family, friends, and my girlfriend. Well I finally had the room to myself for awhile so thought I'd surprise my GF with an impromptu nakie skype call. So after stripping down, positioning the cam, laptop, and myself, I hit video call. When she answered....I seen four people sitting there. Her mom, sister, and friend had come over to visit before they went to lunch. She seen me calling and wanted to introduce us all. So they all got an eye full of me laying naked on my bed.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-19-12, 08:31 PM

Karak The Unfaithful's Flag is: Great Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki1416 View Post
While deployed, I used Skype to stay in touch with family, friends, and my girlfriend. Well I finally had the room to myself for awhile so thought I'd surprise my GF with an impromptu nakie skype call. So after stripping down, positioning the cam, laptop, and myself, I hit video call. When she answered....I seen four people sitting there. Her mom, sister, and friend had come over to visit before they went to lunch. She seen me calling and wanted to introduce us all. So they all got an eye full of me laying naked on my bed.
best one yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klomster View Post
Ok, doing good gentlemen.
(Except Karak, you are not really a gentleman, but more brutal.... a brutalman )
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-19-12, 10:03 PM
To The Dark Tower Came

The Gunslinger's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki1416 View Post
Did the exact same thing with my girlfriend whilst at uni, her mum was obviously impressed.

Check out my Project Log: Forbidden Colours!
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-19-12, 11:05 PM
Warlord of Vermin

TechPr1est's Flag is: Australia

ok so i realise im weak and decide to build up some muscle, so i go to my friend who does this shit day and day out (weights and crap) and i realise that im going to start small. by the way when we did weight lifting it was in his backyard. his backyard has a stone wall 2m high and it had slots cut out so you could see into the street. so here i am stuggling to lift 10kg (about 22 pounds) and my friend goes into his house to take a piss. anyway so i finish my rep and look my self in the reflection of his window. i decide to flex and make grunting sounds and see how much lifting 10kg has done (nothing) with horror i see three girls in the reflection that are in my school looking at me through the cut outs and holding in a laugh.

how long have they been there?!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by
Bruva Alfabusa
"My first model had so many layers of paint, that an excavation team could probably find fossils in it".

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode