I've won 900 Million Dollars! - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Off Topic Totally off-topic chat in here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-18-11, 06:46 PM Thread Starter
Making Vidya Games

ThatOtherGuy's Flag is: USA

Default I've won 900 Million Dollars!

Quote:
Dear friend,

I am Mrs.Safia Farkash Gahdafi the wife of the late Libyan Leader Colonel Muammar Gahdafi. Following the recent rebellion in my country and the brutal death of my husband on the 20 Oct 2011, I have been thrown into a state of utter confusion, frustration and hopelessness; I have been subjected to physical and psychological torture by the security agents in Algeria where we seek refuge at present.

My son was killed by the rebels for an offense he did not commit. As a widow that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with anybody within the country. You must have heard over the media reports and the internet on the recovery of various huge sums of money deposited by my husband in different security firms abroad, some companies willingly give up their secrets and disclosed our money confidently lodged there or many outright blackmail.In fact the total sum discovered by the Government so far is in the tune of ($900). Million Dollars. And they are not relenting to make me poor for life, I got your contact email address through my research and out of desperation decided to reach you through this medium. I will give you more information as to this regard as soon as you reply. I repose great confidence in you hence my approach to you due to security network placed on my day to day affairs I cannot afford to visit the embassy so that is why I decided to contact you and I hope you will not betray my confide

I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your account for safe keeping. This arrangement is known to you and my son alone. I am seriously considering to relocating to your country once the fund is transferred to you. I will be wiling to offer you 30% of the total fund if only you will receive this fund and keep if for us.

Please note that honesty is the watch word in this transaction. I will require your telephone and any form of your identification so that we can commence communication immediately and I will give you a more detailed picture of things. In case you donít accept please do not let me out to the security as I am giving you this information in total trust and confidence .I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith.

Please expedite action. May the Almighty GOD grant you your heart desire as you are willing to help me and my family, Amen.
I am waiting for your urgent response.

Best Regards

Mrs.Safia Farkash Gahdafi
Email: [email protected]
I feel like I am the luckiest man in the world right now. All I have to do is hand over my identification and telephone to a bloody dictator's ex wife and the next thing I know I will have 900 Million! Way better than that Nigerian Prince scam I say!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-18-11, 06:59 PM
I am Alpharius.

Doelago's Flag is: Finland

Meh, I am happy with the 12.000.000 dollars that Nigerian bank director is gona give me. All he wanted was my ID, Phone number, bank number and security key.

Soon I will be rich! Thank you my dead Nigerian relative that I have never heard of.

[Flerden] 9:05 pm: Why the hell can't he just go offline if he goes to watc tv?
[dark angel] 9:06 pm: It is Doelago, we will never know
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-18-11, 06:59 PM

That bitch. She told me I was the only one.

It's a rip off though. You only get $899 million.

The human appendix. Proof of a higher power. A divine kill switch so to speak.

No one really likes a smartass, but people tend to like a dumbass even less.
post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-18-11, 07:37 PM

Turnip86's Flag is: England

To be fair it's only about $300 million, unless you'd betray her and her sons trust and refuse to transfer the money back to them minus the 30% offered. But that would make you a heartless bastard *shakes fist*
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-18-11, 07:49 PM
Spanner in the works...

spanner94ezekiel's Flag is: United Kingdom

What I find funny is that the wife of Gaddafi has a googlemail account.

The Black Typhoons | Dark Angels 3rd Company | Tharrus Draw's Warband | Dark Angels' Corner | Codices: Marvel Heroes and Marvel Villains

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossy Toes View Post
Spanner's got some great advice as well... Listen to that wise man.

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-18-11, 08:01 PM

Farseer Darvaleth's Flag is: Great Britain

The weirder thing is she makes spelling mistakes... with google chrome auto-correct this would not happen. Tsk. $900 mil but can't afford a PC.

Give a man a match, and he's warm for a day.

Set a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life!

Cato Marquand
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-18-11, 08:08 PM
description whore

deathbringer's Flag is: England

i dont think algerian brutes are particularly liberal, she's probably only on a battered old acer laptop.... brutal as they are, they have given her their wifi password so it isn't all bad.

kudos to lillian thorne for the awesome sig
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-18-11, 09:50 PM
Slave to the Brush

InkedDnA's Flag is: USA

Lucky. I was only offered 8 million. Those Bastards...

"YOU CAN DO IT! CUT HIS FUCKING HEAD OFF!"
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-19-11, 09:47 AM

Dicrel Seijin's Flag is: USA

Man, I feel gypped. Those Nigerians contacted me only once back in 1992. And they were only offering me US$3,000,000. Maybe it was nearly 20 years of interest?

"Oh, you can have as much violence as you want, but no swearing and absolutely no sex." --Bruce Campbell

Fiction: Beneath Our Feet | From Darkness... | Elements of Order, Ep 1, Pt 1, Sec 1 & 2 (MLP: FiM) | Iron Grot | Only War

Projects: Waaagh! Dicrel: Bad Moons Rising | Dicrel's Ork Base Works-In-Progress Log
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-20-11, 12:33 AM

Anfo's Flag is: USA

Since when did Islamic people believe in "god" and say amen?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode