|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|01-30-08 05:20 PM|
1) people touching my stuff without asking...it gets under my skin
2) little kids playing with unpainted armies and no codecies
3) people who make rediculously broken custom characters and whine when they arent allowed
4) excessive swearing...i can tolerate a modest amount, but when theres little kids in the room and someones spewing out more filth than a nurgle daemon prince i get pissed
5) rules lawyers, and in a similar vein, people who mistrusts everything you say...in the interest of time and fun, i take what someone says as the truth unless i know for a fact its wrong
anyway, just be laid back when u play and everybodys happy
|01-30-08 04:29 PM|
|01-30-08 04:02 PM|
|Steel Rain||Tell us how you REALLY feel, firewolf.|
|01-30-08 03:57 PM|
>> Nippy pricks who have armies, but no fuckin rulebook, or people who always ask questions about their army." How does this work, how does that work?" Its your army, read the fuckin codex. Yes, they do piss me off.
>> Dont touch my models unless you ask. I spend hours of my time gettin my minis just right, then some snotty little shit picks it up wi greasy, ketchup stained fingers. Pisses me off to.
>> Cheats. Nuff said.
|01-30-08 03:47 PM|
|Steel Rain||I don't mind model touching unless you touch my tanks. I have well over a hundred standard guardsmen fully assembled, painted and flocked. It takes me about 1 hour to do ten. That I don't mind. My tanks are my babies. You toucha the tanky. I breaka you face.|
|01-30-08 03:05 PM|
Too laid back to have many.
1. People who dont ask before picking up my figures
2. When you explain a rule, show the person the rule, demonstrate the rule and your opponent gets uptight about it because they didnt know. 'Well I have not done that for the rest of the GT. I didnt know you got to reroll the damage for passengers when you blow up my rhino'. Its about the only thing that ticks me off and its probably because the other way round I just say 'cool, lets get on with it'.
Rereading this makes me sound less laid back than I actually am.
|01-30-08 02:47 PM|
|asianavatar||People who are playing a friendly game who take the advantages of crooked dice or measurements, but don't give you the same advantages when you ask for them. If you want to complain over something small and I give you the benefit don't be a jerk and not give me that same benefit when I make the same argument against you.|
|01-30-08 12:46 PM|
My pet peeves are also model touching, I hate that.
Nice work with the green shoulders and old school models, Elchimpster. I am working on pre-heresy Word Bearers so I wanted an old school perspective.
|01-30-08 12:21 PM|
|Stella Cadente||the absolutely atrocius armour system, its so damned unrealistic it just ruins things for me, mainly GW's stupid X system over there tanks to decide what armour facing your hitting, its so damn flawed and makes tanks pointless at best|
|01-30-08 12:00 PM|
|Stormbolter88||Tools who think Games Workshop can do no wrong.|
|This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|