|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|07-28-10 06:36 PM|
A Lot of things have changed. If you haven't been to the Underhive lately then you are missing out on a lot of fun.
First thing that has changed, we changed the name of the game to Deadlands 3000. And we have made it so that it has its own domain http://deadlands3000.com how easy is that? But wait there's more...
Raiding: Players can now stalk and hunt other players in the game. To do this a Player moves around on the map looking for blue retical icons. Those icons are other players in the game. Move to the same square as the icon, and press search. You now have the option to attack that player. The winning player will get a portion of the losers credits and the loser will wake up in Rico's in Ash Flats. Anyone can hunt anyone else of any level. However there are certain areas where hunting is not allowed. These locations are: Ash Flats, Hellport, Widowmaker (not the arenas though) and the Flooded Sewer. So be careful when you travel, things can get dangerous in the Deadlands
Cage Fighting: In Widowmaker there is now a caged building where you can fight other players for fame and fortune. TO do this a player must travel to Widowmaker and enter the Caged Arena. Here you are given a list of players in your level range. You can attack any of them you like. However it costs creds to fight. The higher level of your opponent, the less it costs to fight them and the bigger the reward. The lower your opponent in levels the more it costs to fight him and less you receive in reward. Also, all your Career Wins and Losses are kept and displayed for all to see.
4 new Races, and 4 New Classes. These races and classes represent the different denizens of Deadlands 3000. Also included in the new races and classes are starting points for the new skills. You can click on the Races and Classes links at the bottom of the page to see what is new and what stats are affected
New Locations to explore
And a ton more new stuff...
So if you haven't been to the Underhive...opps, I mean Deadlands 3000, why don't you take a moment to peak your head in and take a look at all the cool new features. http://deadlands3000.com
Since the Underhive is no longer a "Necromunda" game per se, this will be my last post here about the game so as to respect this forum and its members. Thank you everyone for your support and hope to see you in the Deadlands.
|06-28-10 06:25 PM|
* You have all asked for this (some have even begged) finally, we got it for you. The Map is now BIGGER!! The travel map was small at 5x5, we increased the playing area to 9x9! Give it a try and let us know what you think.
* Wondering when your friend last logged in or if your gang members are active? Wonder no more, we have added a last login to Player Character Profiles and Gang Rosters so you can see who has been active and who hasn't.
* Gang Leaders, this is for you. No more have to constantly check to see if someone applied to join. Now you get an auto-notification in red, located in the top menu box.
* Good news for those who tend to get clobbered a lot. We fixed the experience you lose at death to not take a percentage of your total experience but rather a percentage of your current levels experience. So high level players you aren't going to get punished as much.
* Now when you have bonus' added to your stats you can see it in the sidebar in green, and in your character sheet it gives an exploded view of your bonus and your base stat. No more wondering what bonus you have or what your base stat was.
* Fixed a few bugs, namely you can't equip items outside your level anymore, and we fixed a few bugs with removal of gangers from gangs.
* As you know this game is free. However there are options to donate to the game. And we would like to show you what your generous donations have bought. We have hired our very own in house artist who is redrawing all the icons. We have finished with all the boot Icons and have now moved on to the Shoulder Pad Icons. Instead of showing you all the new stuff. We are going to give you a few sample. The rest will have to be found in game.
|06-12-10 05:41 PM|
The Latest Updates
* We have restructured the way your characters stats look on the sidebar and in your character sheet. In the sidebar, if you are stats are white, then your stat is unmodified. If your stat is green, then your stat has been modified either from territories or from gear. On the character sheet, it will show you your total of stat modifiers plus your base stat for easy comparison.
* The last of the Boots is finally done, the Archeotech Boots...but those pictures will have to be found in game.
* Fixed the "Booted Player" notification bug
* Fixed the Gang Biography bug, you should now be able to write your bios with no problems.
* Fixed the inventory bug. Before you could equip items that were out of your level and they would stay equipped as long as you didn't look at your character sheet. This has been fixed, it will no longer equip at all.
* Thanks to the many generous donations to the Underhive we hired an artist to redraw all the monsters and opponents in the game! Slowly but surely we will be replacing all the monsters with our own original art. (And getting rid of the shambling green default monster!) We will be starting with the Flooded Sewers monsters.
* In the Gang Safehouse under the locations tab, you can now see how many and which gangers are guarding the different territories that you own. We also added an automated notification when you get booted out of a gang.
* Added 6 new items each one specifically upgrades one of the new skills. Look for them in Junktion?
|06-06-10 12:21 PM|
I'll have to try this out as I've been thinking about starting necromunda lately. As long as my netbook can run it *sigh* I'll post some feeback
|05-25-10 06:11 PM|
UNDERHIVE - NEW ART!
As you know this game is free. However there are options to donate to the game. And we would like to show you what your generous donations have bought.
We have hired our very own in house artist who is redrawing all the icons. Now we have our very own exclusive designs. And what is even better, each item will have it's own unique look now...no more same picture for a worn spiked boot as a flawless spiked boot.
We have just received the first of many batches...So if you haven't been by in awhile peek your head and take a look at all the new stuff.
|04-30-10 11:47 PM|
|NoiseMarine||Haha, well I'm stuck up north this weekend so chances are I'll end up playing.|
|04-30-10 05:32 PM|
Originally Posted by NoiseMarine View Post
|04-30-10 05:04 PM|
|NoiseMarine||Looks interesting enough, just too bad you couldn't use something like the Old Fallout engine instead of the one you're currently run on. I might try this out...|
|04-30-10 04:47 PM|
* The Black Market has had a much needed make-over. As the rise in players increases so to did the items on the black market making it almost unusable. Now, you can sort the items by seller, by type or by cost. Also, we added the picture of the item so you know exactly what you are getting as well as the required stats to use the item, no more guessing an hoping you can use it.
* Tired of being stuck in a sewer or mine with a long trudge home? Now you have the option to teleport back to Rico's (for a nominal fee of course, but hey it beats walking) The teleport option is on the lower left side bar.
* Are you in a stagnant gang, and you think you have the gears to do better? Well, now you can vote for a new leader, or campaign to have other members of the gang vote you as leader. And to the gang leaders...careful, just cause you started the gang, doesn't mean some upstart Juve is gonna come by and take it from ya!
* A bug were territories were charging to often instead of hourly has been fixed.
* All ads have been removed from the game! (The Eastern Fringe banner takes you to the home site of the Underhive)
* And a few new layout changes have been added (and continue to be added) through out the game.
* Items that are equipped no longer count towards your inventory total
|04-23-10 04:58 PM|
* THE DOONMOOR MINES HAVE OPENED!
Approval has been given by the local Arbites to open the mines to would be heroes for exploring. But beware, the mines go deep, and there are things down there best left undisturbed! (Look for the mine entrance in the southeast of Alpha Dome 117)
* 6 new Chest Armors!
* 10 New Monsters!
* 2 New gang territories!
* The Armor and Gun stores have been fixed and should now start stocking better and better gear depending on where you travel too
* Messaging bug where you could read other gangs messages has been fixed.
|This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|