Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - Reply to Topic
General Warhammer This is the place to talk about everything related to Warhammer Fantasy.

Thread: New rule book and starter set? Reply to Thread
Title:
Message:
Trackback:
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










  Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

  Topic Review (Newest First)
08-19-14 07:09 PM
Tha Tall One
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatmantis View Post
mistakes happen...was it the end of the world?
No, just the End of Times. According to GW at least. The return of Nagash is rumoured to be it's cause.


Quote:
Originally Posted by fatmantis View Post
just wont do it again...wookie..tried to do something nice...and you know people cant say..hmm maybe there's a mistake...nono ..have to have knee jerk reactions
I'm sorry if I caused you any offense, but your reactions to Vaz and myself seemed rather hostile. I tried to suggest an explanation for your mistake before you corrected me. Alas the written word is prone to misinterpertation.
08-19-14 10:47 AM
Nordicus
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatmantis View Post
they were off my order form
I expect a picture of you holding the Nagash model, laughing into the sky like a evil maniac!
08-19-14 10:44 AM
fatmantis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicus View Post
Not at all, in fact it's common when posting about rumors after all. However, statements such as:



Is a little debunked, as the prices wasn't real. There's a bit different between 45 and 4,5 after all :D It's not a personal attack, simply doubt when rumors are concerned as there's literally a ton of rumors regarding everything out there. In the end, you could have a video recording from the CEO of GW and people STILL wouldn't believe you fully until it hit the webstore. Such is life.

Regardless it was a nice find, and aside from the comma and the prices, it seems to be spot on based on the pictures there's leaked alongside Nagash. It's in the other rumor thread I believe
fair enough..but they were not rumors...they were off my order form.
08-19-14 10:43 AM
fatmantis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookiepelt View Post
Arghh... Sky's crashing down all around me here as I type this last message...
just wont do it again...wookie..tried to do something nice...and you know people cant say..hmm maybe there's a mistake...nono ..have to have knee jerk reactions
08-19-14 10:42 AM
Nordicus
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatmantis View Post
mistakes happen...was it the end of the world?
Not at all, in fact it's common when posting about rumors after all. However, statements such as:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatmantis View Post
are you saying that what i posted isint real?
Is a little debunked, as the prices wasn't real. There's a bit different between 45 and 4,5 after all :D It's not a personal attack, simply doubt when rumors are concerned as there's literally a ton of rumors regarding everything out there. In the end, you could have a video recording from the CEO of GW and people STILL wouldn't believe you fully until it hit the webstore. Such is life.

Regardless it was a nice find, and aside from the comma and the prices, it seems to be spot on based on the pictures there's leaked alongside Nagash. It's in the other rumor thread I believe
08-19-14 10:41 AM
Wookiepelt
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatmantis View Post
mistakes happen...was it the end of the world?
Arghh... Sky's crashing down all around me here as I type this last message...
08-19-14 10:31 AM
fatmantis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Tall One View Post
Well that information is quite crucial... You could've said that the first time someone didn't believe the prices you stated.
mistakes happen...was it the end of the world?
08-19-14 10:20 AM
Tha Tall One Well that information is quite crucial... You could've said that the first time someone didn't believe the prices you stated.
08-18-14 10:47 PM
fatmantis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Tall One View Post
Yes, that's why I am suggesting the indicated prices are not for a single copy of each, but for multiples. This could the prices for an independend store to buy a stock of the new stuff, for example.
However, I could almost believe GW could pull something like this if they are the prices for single copies...
well you are wrong..whatever these products are..next week we should find out as they go up on GW website they are indeed the RRP prices just dived by 10. i forgot to change the pound symbol
08-18-14 08:15 PM
revilo44 I swear I posted a thread on this, anyway I can't see it so I can't comment but by the looks of things 45 for magic cards does seems a tad high.
This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome