Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Greetings

717 views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Shogun_Nate 
#1 ·
Hello all, I'm Bill. I'm from Maine.

I've been lurking these boards for probably a good year or so, but might as well introduce myself, since I'm getting to the game more.

I've always been interested in 40k, but until recently just never had incentive to invest in it. After we found that one of my friends is a HUGE 40k fan, he pulled 2 of our group into the game hard, and that finally gave me a chance to pick it up.

I seem to be a masochist since I chose Daemons as my first army. Mostly because they seemed like the most fun to paint. Which brings me to my next point. I've more or less become our groups "master" painter. I don't consider myself a master by any stretch, but I seem to be a hell of alot better than them, so thus they thrust their armies to me to paint (and because they're too lazy)

As it Stands I plan to at least give 'Ard Boyz a shot in August, although I don't have high hopes, I'll find it entertaining to see 4 of the participating armies painted by me. (my Daemons, a Deathwing Dark Angels army which I'm painting this week, Salamanders, Tyranids.)

#5 ·
Welcome, great intro about your self

#6 ·
Hey and welcome to the forums, glad to see another painter joining our fold. When you get a chance pop down to the painting section and post up some pics, the folks here are friendly (well except that djinn dude) and like to offer advice on how to improve. We will have you to a real master in no time.

#8 ·
Thanks everyone. Unfortunately, Since I don't have a working camera anymore, I won't be posting to much in the way of my stuff.

The only pictures I have besides a few of my Starship Troopers Minis, is some Bloodletters and Pink Horrors that I took a shots of while I was still working on them. I hadn't based them or finished some of the details, like the bloodletters' claws

#10 ·
Welcome aboard bud! Fine looking minis you have there! The work on the blades of the bloodletters is quite bloody great! The Horrors look ace too! Enjoy your stay!

Good luck and good gaming,

Nate

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.