Who are the people in your neighborhood! - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
New Member Introductions The place for new members to introduce themselves, ask questions and be welcomed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 234 (permalink) Old 04-20-08, 02:21 PM

Living in Paisley, just outside glasgow. Been playing since the 2nd edition... back in the day when you could have a 30 man death company with marines aremed with 2 plasma pistols so he could shoot every tun lol.
Just new up here so trying to get all my models shipped up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 234 (permalink) Old 04-25-08, 11:19 AM

Green Knight's Flag is: United Kingdom

Dus anyone like in UK york or near it

The creatures of the Warp have but one trait with which you need concern yourself - their undying contempt for the Emperor. It is your task to quell the rebellion they preach, and the only sure way is to destroy them utterly.
+++ Qualtak Shoram +++
post #23 of 234 (permalink) Old 04-28-08, 02:04 PM

hi all ime in eastbourne sussex uk. ive been an avid eldar player since about 1984 i dont have any other 40 k armies! have lots of old style fantasy armies but dont play that now dont like all the rules changes!!my eldar is currently just over 15,000 pts thats a mixture of biel tan saim han and an exodite army based on alaitoc craft world rules, plus i have about 3,000 pts harlequins

post #24 of 234 (permalink) Old 04-28-08, 02:27 PM

Tinkerbell's Flag is: England

Hey another Eastbourner..

Im just about to start an Eldar army, still building up my High Elves which i started in March this year.. only really coz Vash (the other half) was been in to 40K and warhammer for many years.

Did ya go to the GW on Sat in EB?
post #25 of 234 (permalink) Old 05-09-08, 11:05 AM

anyone in thailand?? lol
post #26 of 234 (permalink) Old 05-09-08, 05:11 PM

hugor1's Flag is: England

hey dudes, i'm from nuneaton n 15 yrs old, due to my dad closing his warhammer store theres no where in this town to play club wise, but me and my cousin(he collects space marines, grrrr hate them -_-) go with my dad to work at Sutton Colefield, we sometimes pop into coventry GW, like after i bin to the army careers office(just applied) but, if we don't go, me and ma cousin have a few games,i had nids as my main army, but now tau is, bough about 1500 pts of them on ebay not long ago, and that i am doing the dirty work in ma bathroom(plumbing) and backgarden(breaking down bits n bobs like a screwed up geziebo) i got a bit of cash n got 1000 pts more worth.
post #27 of 234 (permalink) Old 05-18-08, 11:55 PM

Default California...

So...Haven't taken the time to read through where everyone is but it seems like this is a primarily western European group. Which is cool. I'm in Bakersfield, California, so if you ever fond yourselves on my side of the world, toss me an email. It's in my profile.

Death to the False Emperor!

OZ
post #28 of 234 (permalink) Old 05-19-08, 02:25 PM

TheUnmarked's Flag is: New Zealand

Default From the other side of the world

Hi looks like i fall way outside the norm then oh well its always good to chat about ones hobby, and I think i desperately need to have a sounding board for ideas, so greetings form Auckland NewZealand
post #29 of 234 (permalink) Old 05-19-08, 02:38 PM

Elchimpster's Flag is: USA

I live about 20 miles West of Madison, Wisconsin which is where most gaming takes place. I live out in BFE so I drive in to town to the FLGS. The closest GW store is in Milwaukee, about an hour and a half away. The Chicago Battle Bunker is like three hours away.

I tend to play 40k every month or so. I'm largely a collector and hobbyist, but I do love Apocalypse dearly. I just sold off all my WFB armies and sticking to strictly 40k these days. I just don't have the time for diversity in my hobbies: five 40k Armies is enough really.
post #30 of 234 (permalink) Old 05-20-08, 09:03 PM

Okay guys well im from Ohio too... that makes 5 of us if my count is right. im from Cleveland. well Strongsville to be specific. i Game at Gamers haven in Parma. They have a large following of about 80 40k players and they range from ages 12 to 65 so its pretty much a solid mix of hardcore gamers and the mellow ones. if anyone wants to hit me up for some games pm me.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Welcome to Heresy-Online > New Member Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode