Who are the people in your neighborhood! - Page 14 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
New Member Introductions The place for new members to introduce themselves, ask questions and be welcomed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #131 of 234 (permalink) Old 08-04-09, 10:45 AM

Carnivore's Flag is: France

Hi from Paris, France.
I'm a rabid chaos fan, but I like to rub it with other favorites like Space Wolves and Ultramarines... I play from some time now and even developped a Warhammer 30000 set of rules to use with my friends. We also created our own Warhammer 40K RPG, loosely based on the Chaosium rules.

All in all, let the whole tables win... a good day's laugh...

Which doesn't kill me ought to run... Now...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #132 of 234 (permalink) Old 08-06-09, 08:48 PM

Hey guys, I'm from California. I've been playing 40k since Rogue Trader and just got sucked back into the game. Now I am trying to wrap my brain around the 5th edition. I'm 34 years old and I still play with toys, kids freak out when they see how old the models in my army are like the early dreadnoughts made of lead.
post #133 of 234 (permalink) Old 08-06-09, 09:05 PM

i live in Richmond, VA

stony point GW shut down refugee....

post #134 of 234 (permalink) Old 08-16-09, 12:50 PM

Older gamer

Hi guys i first started collecting gw when i was 8 and playing since i was 12. i had a big break from the age of 17 to just recently when me and a old friend started up again. Were both now 32 and live 120 miles apart so apart from holidays were he comes up to mine for a few days i very rarely play as i work alot and dont know anyone around my local area (Colchester england) that play 40k. So anyone know of any good clubs of people that just enjoy a good game and dont take it mega seriuos. Drop me a msg if u do as 1 3000pt game every 4 months isnt enough for me Oh and ive got about a 3500pt dark angel army and in the process of making a IG army. Friend has about the same in his ork army.
post #135 of 234 (permalink) Old 08-23-09, 04:29 PM

DeathTyrant's Flag is: United Kingdom

Hi guys, 2nd Edition Ork player (although I've only just got back into it).
Never got around to playing 3rd or 4th Edition (though I did make a 3rd edition army list or two). I've always been a collector and fan of the fluff first and foremost.

I've recently joined a bunch of Warhammer forums, as my interest has been renewed by:
Dawn of War games
Gaunt's Ghosts novels

Ordered some nice new gubbinz for my collection recently. XD
post #136 of 234 (permalink) Old 08-27-09, 01:25 AM

So I'm moving to Davis for school. Davis, CA that is (right by sacramento). I was wondering if anyone knew of any gaming places up there or was from that area. If you are, be prepared to die before my double cheese...ahem, lash...list!
post #137 of 234 (permalink) Old 09-12-09, 12:38 AM

Hello everyone, I'm a Tyranid player of a couple years on and off now in central indiana just felt like saying Hi
post #138 of 234 (permalink) Old 09-16-09, 06:17 AM

fatmantis's Flag is: New Zealand

hi my name is phillip, and i live in china, im new to warhame40k gaming but have played the pc game sfor a while, then decided to pick up a ultramarines omnibus and have been hooked ever since.

i dont have a club or play yet, i just piant the models for a hobby as there is not much to do where im staying in china, just a small city.

but never the less i have fallen i love with painting.

i hope to learn to play the game (when i can find someone who is into it)

thats me
Ps im 30
post #139 of 234 (permalink) Old 09-16-09, 06:42 AM

Kale Hellas's Flag is: Australia

hey im Ryan i live near Melbourne,Victoria
most of the people who live near me play 40k so i had to stop playing fantasy because my nearest gw is 50 minute to an hour drive away.
i love converting i have a 1000 point space marine army that has every model converted,
the club i play at is on a near by army base ,i get absolutely slaughtered but i just like the game if you win or lose your still going to have at least something to brag about

post #140 of 234 (permalink) Old 09-24-09, 08:12 PM

geenareeno's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerranRaida View Post
i live in Richmond, VA
Hell Yeah man. That's where Lamb of God is from.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Welcome to Heresy-Online > New Member Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode