Hello - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
New Member Introductions The place for new members to introduce themselves, ask questions and be welcomed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-24-10, 01:37 AM Thread Starter

Blind's Flag is: USA

Default Hello

Hi everyone,
I'm Blind, no not literally just my screen name. I'm just getting into 40k, haven't even bought a miniature yet, just a codex lol. Figured I'd look around for any tips and info I can get and I found this place with the wonders of google. I live in Florida, still in high school, I'm a junior. In all honesty Im not sure why my tag name is Blind, I just like it and at times it seems fitting, as there seem to be lots of dumb people in the world, oblivious to others and ignorant because of it. Lack of humility bothers me lol, which brings me next on this list, I am planning to start off with the Tau Empire and if I had any amount of money I would already have them lol. I chose to start with Tau because I like their fluff ethics and style; they are clean cut, relatively "good" morally as compared to others and stick to a type of conduct that defines them, "the greater good" doesn't seem so far off to me, I like it. I plan on going to a university of some sort after High school, majoring in aerospace engineering and minoring in piloting, aviation is amazing so love it lol.
Heres my under-aged picture, enjoy shady rapists of the world:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-24-10, 01:49 AM
Banned
Azkaellon's Flag is: Canada

Ok so....Not a good idea to post that im sure lots of Are members own white vans (Im Looking at you stella and Galahad) But welcome. And For the Greater good? For my Army's Lunch you will be! (wait...that is for the greater good...MY GREATER GOOD GAHAHAHA)
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-25-10, 04:06 AM
visit roleplay threads!

unxpekted22's Flag is: USA

whats up man? welcome to heresy, glad to have you.

Its cool you already know what army appeals to you. I was the same way with Black templars I never had to think long and ask a bunch of questions on here to figure out who I wanted to play as.

if you dont have much money, I'd suggest saving some other gift ideas and replacing them with 40k stuff on your b-days and christmas's and whatnot

You can never be prepared for the unexpected

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Welcome to Heresy-Online > New Member Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode