New Blood Angels and Terminator Honours - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
New Member Introductions The place for new members to introduce themselves, ask questions and be welcomed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-30-08, 03:06 AM Thread Starter

Default New Blood Angels and Terminator Honours

Hello,

I'm getting back into playing and the rule changes since 2nd edition are significant!! Despite that I have only one question... for now.

The Blood ANgels Codex that is a free download doesn't say anything about Terminator Honours for Veteran Sergeants. Can you still bestow these honours on BA Veteran Sergeants and allow them to scoop up all kinds of stuff from the armoury, as is described in the Codex: Space Marines.

Teleport Homer is what I'm really thinking about... So that's the real question. How can you use it as a Blood Angel?

Thanks,
Dave
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-30-08, 06:26 AM

Hiyas, welcome to Heresy. I am sure someone more knowledgeable about marines will step in soon to help you with that answer. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-30-08, 09:18 AM

Well last I checked Vet SGTs are longer an option. It's strictly a Sgt and his grunts and the only Veterans are from the 1st Company in the forms of Vanguard, Sternguard and Termies. Sgts do have access to a whole list of things now thou that are standard.

And Welcome to the forums, we'll help the best we can.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-30-08, 09:51 AM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

All Sergeants are veterans now - they come with an extra attack in their base cost.

The Codex Space Marines was replaced recently with a brand new 5th edition - and there is no armoury (so to speak), or Terminator Honours.

It has cut down on the amount of variation (what? Chaplain can't have a Thunder Hammer? Why not?) that your army can have, but it's far more streamlined. The options available for your troops are listed below in the options, which also includes the Sergeants options.

Don't worry, if you want a Power Fist sergeant, you can have that, but no Twin Lightning Claws on a Tactical Sergeant. I suggest you check it out ;).

Welcome to Heresy - any questions, we'll be happy to at least try and help =D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-30-08, 12:28 PM

I think the answer to your question has been pretty much covered up by everybody elses answers.

And Hello and welcome to Heresy Online!
I hope you enjoy your stay on the website.

Regards,
Jake.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-30-08, 05:11 PM Thread Starter

Default Thanks everyone

I had borrowed a Space MArine Codex from someone at a local shop to check it out. Now that I look closely it is from 2004. So I guess that's why I'm finding some unit comparisons a little confusing.

Thanks evreyone, I'll be sure and let you guys know how things go.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-30-08, 06:39 PM
Searching for Vulkan

HorusReborn's Flag is: USA

I haven't looked through the new Marine Codex yet so this is all news to me!!! Thanks for asking the question, guess I'd better get to my LHS and get the book... with our WFB league starting up soon, my focus has been on that more frequently! Welcome aboard man... glad to have ya

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-30-08, 07:26 PM

gwmaniac's Flag is: USA

Darn, I guess I was a bit late to answer the question, hope those answers above helped. I only use the codex printed in the White Dwarf, so I'm not to familiar with the Blood Angels. I do hope they make a new codex for them and a new range of models that aren't as crappy as they are right now! Oh, almost forgot, Welcome to Heresy!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Welcome to Heresy-Online > New Member Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode