Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Returning User and 40K Player

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Chaplain Mikael 
#1 ·
Hello! It's been years since I properly played 40K, and even longer since I posted on this forum(under a different account, which I assume is non-existent at this point). I've been bitten by the grim-dark bug once again and have fond myself trying to catch up with everything that's happened in the game since I really stopped following the lore and product releases.

I was a big Blood Angels player up until the early days of 6th edition, but at the time I lacked the funds to properly dive into the new content and minis. I'm still not in a position to buy anything really except maybe a new codex or the odd paint/glue/brush, but I've been watching some videos online and the developments in the lore since 6th edition got me VERY curious about the game again.

So I figured, if I wanted to get back into the hobby, even at a little bit of a distance, the old Heresy Online forums might be the place to do that!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.