Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Sup, people!

1K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  HalfAPrimarch 
#1 ·
First post in the forum, whohoo!

I can't really tell you something about the armies I field, since I currently lack the money (and people to play with) to actually get one together and I also can't really decide which one to play yet. However, I've been quite obessed with the franchise for a few years by now and read a ton of books already.

And now the basic information:

I'm 20 years old gal, I claim to be an author of short stories and I also claim to be fairly good at writing them, so that's that. My reason for joining was simple, I wanted to bring in my work and maybe get people interested in the things I occassionally spit out! (although English is not my native language)

Prefered music genres are industrial/cyber, metal and classical music

Any questions are welcome!

#2 ·
Guten Morgen! Wie geht's?

Welcome to Heresy, your writing talents will be put to good use in the Original Works sub forum, I look forward to reading some as I also enjoy writing, (though I rarely post anything)

what's your favourite novel? Black Library or other wise

and I didn't even know Industrial was a music genre

#3 ·
Mir geht es großartig,
seems like my university has decided to not give me that much work for the weekend, which makes me a happy camper!
Hmm, I can't really pick a favourite, to be honest. I really like a lot of the books I've read so far, though if I had to pick I'd probably say Legion and Angelus Exterminatus because the first one is absolutely awesome and full of trolling and the latter is just hilarious all the way, I never laughed so much while being kind of angry at the same time.
Gotta say that a list of my favourites would probably take forever to write down though xD They all have their own reasons why I love them

#5 ·
Gutentaag and welcome to Heresy!

I look forward to seeing your writing, Heresy runs a writing competition every month that has had some really stellar entries over the years.

Good luck with money and choosing an Army, which ones draw you most with their background?

#11 ·
Wilkommen! :good:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.