Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Returning to the game after 20 years!!

1K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  ArkInRev 
#1 ·
I hadn't played 40k for 20 years :shok: and recently got back into it by utter fluke. I noticed a symbol on a work colleagues phone, took a stab in the dark and what do you know, I'm back playing the game. I always kept up to date with the lore etc via the black library forum and I still read the novels but the games is as much fun as it was when I was 15.

Anyway, I'm a space wolve player, can't believe my old models are still current today after all this time.
I'll be posting soon looking for fellow 40k players from Glasgow

thanks

#5 ·
I almost went for Space Wolves when I got started. I'm partially Norwegian so I grew up loving to read about Vikings. I just didn't know they were an option until it was too late, haha. Have you gotten to play any games since coming back, or still preparing?

#6 ·
Yeah played a few times, didn't do so well. The basics are still the same. I've got a rather large army. On my last count, over 6000pts worth. Just bought myself some new updated additions, flyers, heros etc a very diverse army. What do you play

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.