Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Howdy

1K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Nordicus 
#1 ·
Hi there, the names Iron-Within. A not so long time Iron Warriors player looking to get into 30k with the same legion, and possibly a loyalist one to boot. Not a fan of fantasy, or Age of Sigmar for that matter, but I did love Battlefleet Gothic when my uncle introduced me to it when I was younger.

Speaking of real life, I'm a student currently living in western upstate NY of the US. 22 years young, a home brewer when not at school, and a north Jersey boy. Looking to give online roleplaying a try, and maybe seek out some online form of tabletop gaming so that I can give stuff a go and know where I want my purchases to go (living on a budget after all.)

Thats a little about me, glad to be here!

#3 ·
Thanks!

Well lets see, the relatively easy color scheme, the ability to field either chaos marines or traitor guard and it be from the same army (made a bit easier now in seventh edition unlike in fifth edition), no need for marks or people to try and ram them down your throat. Things like that; oh and I find the higher use of ordnance and heavy weapons kinda fun, backed up by terminators and large blocks of regular marines.

#4 ·
Welcome to Heresy!

And welcome also to the roleplay section. Hope to get to know and work with you in the coming future.

#6 ·
Euphrati said:
Welcome to Heresy!

And welcome also to the roleplay section. Hope to get to know and work with you in the coming future.
Thanks! Looking forward to it if darkreever says I'm good to go!

Some idea's and advice in getting into 30k and online roleplaying.

Why, are you trying to recruit me for somewhere else?

#10 ·
Clearly you missed that smiley at the end, might wanna heed your own advice and chill.

Welcome to Heresy Iron-Within, glad to see a new face.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.