Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

From the Depths of the Warp...

815 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Nordicus 
#1 ·
Greetings fleshy mortals... I am The Warpsmith and I have been painting 40k minis for almost 4-5 years now. I mainly play Chaos (duh) Marines including Alpha Legion, Iron Warriors, Word Bearers, Chosen of Nemeroth, and my custom Khornate Warband the Warriors of the Brass Maw. I also convert and paint some Orks from time to time because...I can...

I am a Fluff/Lore aficionado and love to discuss all things 40k...except Eldar...dont talk to me about Eldar... Anyways i seek to view everyone's armies and even jump into some RP (if they ever do a Black Crusade or Deathwatch session) as i write a lot of fanon and have a lot of characters.

So in summary: Im The Warpsmith, I love Chaos, I hate Eldar, and I am now here...

#2 ·
Yes! another one that has no love for the pointy ears.:biggrin: And you build some orks so your good in my book plus I have chaos that I tinker with from time to time. I hope you have fun and enjoy your time here.

#5 ·
Welcome aboard! :good:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.