Just a little fun game to hopefully introduce us all to some new music. You don't have to think it's the best or worst song in the world, but something that you would simply enjoy sharing with others.
1) Quote the post you are rating by either just giving the name of who you are rating or the video they posted.
2) Give a rating out of 10 and add some comments as to why you rated the way you did. This is a personal rating so say what YOU think of the song.
3) Post a new video for the person beneath you to rate.
4) Say the name and artist for clarification's sake.
5) I don't want people to spam this thread so if you could wait until at least a couple of people have posted to write another review I would appreciate that.
6) Listen to the whole song unless it's an intentional troll.
Also if you like, you can post a little description of why you enjoy, or want to share, the video you posted. I'll begin!
Dia Frampton - Heartless (cover)
I'm a huge Meg and Dia fan and after only just hearing that her label dropped her and she entered into this singing competition I looked up some of her singing from the show online. I was stunned by this performance. Dia Frampton is probably my favorite singer around and I think this gives a good representation of her ability. In my opinion, her voice is angelic and it really evokes a lot of emotion.