Vote Disturbed! - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-07-11, 03:16 AM

HatingYou's Flag is: United Kingdom

Disturbed used to be awesome

havn't heard the new album but even indestructible sounded the same as previous stuff.

Green day.....well outside American idiot I know nothing lol

I am the greatest that humanity has to offer, and the lowest.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-07-11, 04:13 AM
Grand Lord Munchkin

gen.ahab's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxDreMisterxX View Post
And if your a childish enough of a troll, then go lurk elsewhere so we dont have to hear you bitching, so that real fans can enjoy what they love.
This boy who cried troll shit is getting really irritating. To my knowledge, no one was really getting trolled, and, even though most people included that they thought one band sucked, they were also saying one band was good, so really nothing wrong there. I suppose you could have thought Sven was trolling me, but at this point it is more banter than outright trolling.

In fact, it would seem that the point at which this devolved into a shit storm was after your post. Go figure.

Edit: oh, sorry king, didn't see your post. However, if I might interject, I don't really believe Sven was truly trolling Dre, more pointing out that Dre was being overly sensitive in thinking that some people's posts were of a mean spirited nature and that he thought he was being trolled by Hating. I don't think he was calling himself a troll. Just my view on that matter. Anyway, orders are orders, back on topic.

The Website kept telling me that my profile was only 80% complete without creating a signature. Ain't no website going to tell me I was a lazy shit, no sir.

Last edited by gen.ahab; 04-07-11 at 04:19 AM.
post #23 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-07-11, 04:27 AM
Making Vidya Games

ThatOtherGuy's Flag is: USA

whats is this thread about? I just looked over here because my trolling senses were tingling.

Edit: oh, distrubed vs greenday? Disturbed.

Last edited by ThatOtherGuy; 04-07-11 at 05:14 AM.

post #24 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-07-11, 05:01 AM

XxDreMisterxX's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by gen.ahab View Post
This boy who cried troll shit is getting really irritating. To my knowledge, no one was really getting trolled, and, even though most people included that they thought one band sucked, they were also saying one band was good, so really nothing wrong there. I suppose you could have thought Sven was trolling me, but at this point it is more banter than outright trolling.

In fact, it would seem that the point at which this devolved into a shit storm was after your post. Go figure.

Edit: oh, sorry king, didn't see your post. However, if I might interject, I don't really believe Sven was truly trolling Dre, more pointing out that Dre was being overly sensitive in thinking that some people's posts were of a mean spirited nature and that he thought he was being trolled by Hating. I don't think he was calling himself a troll. Just my view on that matter. Anyway, orders are orders, back on topic.
Overly sensitive? You get me wrong yet again. If I was overly sensitive this thread would already be closed down.

I agree with King whole heartedly. His point stands.

Also I did not specify any real troll in this thread and if any troll is obligated to show himself, then by all means do so. I find your lack of observation annoying as constantly you perceive that their is a particular someone to my statements when there are none. I merely made a general statement to both berate and chastise any haters around and to inform them their behavior is disrespectful and annoying. Sure they may be on topic, but that doesnt give them the reason to hate on something others may like. A simple statement of disagreement is fine, but when you include a derogatory statement like this fellow:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tonsledge View Post
god i voted too late damn. i hate greenday they are the essence of emo hair and fat wrist cutting teenagers. disturbed has been listned to by me and my family since i was like 10 so they should have won.
Then it becomes disrespectful to others who may like Greenday, but he seems to not realize that and his statement is implying that is what other greenday fans are like which is both a untrue statement, stereotype and offensive.

If people find respecting others sooooooo hard to do were you have people like you berating me for berating those who practice such behavior, then you sir need to go learn some real manners.

And to get the record straight, I like Greenday and I believe I understand the essence of their music. So to analyze his statement:

No, hair is not emo as hair does not have feelings. So greenday fans are fat? Hmm.... *looks at self* nope i'm not fat, so untrue. Wrist cutters? Well if all greenday fans were like that, Greenday would have less fans wouldnt they? and I dont cut myself, so no again. I also think that most Greenday fans are not teenagers as that would be poor marketing and they wouldnt be as popular as they are today on a teenage fan base alone.

So please leave your stereotypes at home folks and bring credible information the next time. He likes Disturbed?! Right on, I respect his opinion in that department as It is not offensive to me or stereotypical. Now simply stating he liked Disturbed would have made this easier and make this environment a little bit more open for people to express their opinion. Useless and shit statements show nothing and only degrade ones words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gen.ahab View Post
Given the choice between Disturbed and Green Day is something like asking me what flavor of overrated shit I would like for dinner, but I suppose Disturbed is slightly less pungent shit so it gets my vote.
This would be another prime example of trolling as their is no real significance in this post rather more derogatory remarks, though you may think the post is relevant as you do say which you would prefer thus staying on topic. This post lacks any common courtesy to other fans out their who dont like their music being called "overrated shit".

"Imagination is for turbo-nerds who canít handle how kick-butt reality isÖ I am a kick-butt reality master! I would rather die than be imaginative."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commissar Ploss View Post
i'm quite proud of this statement of mine, and i doubt it'll ever be quoted: "This is Heresy-Online, not Fluffy-Bunny Online." yep, that's a good'un. write that down folks.

Last edited by XxDreMisterxX; 04-07-11 at 05:16 AM.
post #25 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-07-11, 05:20 AM

5tonsledge's Flag is: USA

lol i like reading that post that you rudly trash with youre sensative self. crying inside by that comment and have to throw me into youre dumb ass argument. listen if you are so down to earth in understanding that people have different intrests and likes then you should know that ignorant people like me are going to say something stupid to try and get a smirk or laugh from a audience. so forgive me for expressing my oppinion. anyways man by reading my comment you could pick out that i was only trying to get a laugh. obviously greenday isnt a bad band if they have been playing for a long time. American idiot was my shit back in the day.
in the future try not to jump to the conclusion of trolling and try not to take things of this manner so personally.
post #26 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-07-11, 05:35 AM

KingOfCheese's Flag is: Australia

Sorry, but this thread is going nowhere.
The voting is over (which was the whole point of the thread), and all you guys can do is argue about whos trolling and whos not.

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Music Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode