Promo - Nordicus' metal-rock band thread [16.02.15 - Webshop is launched] - Page 4 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 71 (permalink) Old 11-17-14, 09:25 AM Thread Starter
Herald of The Warp

Nordicus's Flag is: Denmark

And it's out. After nearly a year in the making, my bands debut album is now released worldwide.

To keep it short, you can hear it digitally here, by searching for 'Annominus - End of Atonement':

- Spotify
- iTunes
- Wimp
- Amazon MP3
- TDC Play

And get the physical disc here:

- Amazon (US and UK)
- Moby Disc (DK)
- Stereo Studio (DK)
- Waterloo Records (US)
... And many more, including through the band of course.

No more talk. Now get out there, stream it, buy it and enjoy it! Give me your thoughts and feedback as I would LOVE to hear it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 71 (permalink) Old 11-17-14, 12:56 PM

Relise's Flag is: England

Congrats Nord!!
Ordered off Amazon 😄 looking forward to hearing it later this week. \m/
post #33 of 71 (permalink) Old 11-17-14, 01:35 PM Thread Starter
Herald of The Warp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relise View Post
Congrats Nord!!
Ordered off Amazon 😄 looking forward to hearing it later this week. \m/
Thanks a ton for the support man - I hope you enjoy it and would love to hear your thoughts when you get it!

post #34 of 71 (permalink) Old 11-17-14, 11:22 PM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby

Tawa's Flag is: Scotland

Should have mine on order sometime this month.

Will keep you posted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
post #35 of 71 (permalink) Old 11-18-14, 02:16 AM

ntaw's Flag is: Canada

Just out of curiosity, when you say 'just over a year in the making' are you referring to the recording/producing (artwork, everything) part or does that include writing as well?

Unfortunately Canada got rid of the penny and now my two cents rounds down to zero, so...take it for what you will.

40k Army Projects

Industrial Table WIP
post #36 of 71 (permalink) Old 11-18-14, 08:25 AM Thread Starter
Herald of The Warp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntaw View Post
Just out of curiosity, when you say 'just over a year in the making' are you referring to the recording/producing (artwork, everything) part or does that include writing as well?
We entered the studio on November 1st, 2013. So the year encompassed recording, mixing, mastering, artwork, getting the record-deal, release coordination and merchandise development. A busy year to be honest!
post #37 of 71 (permalink) Old 11-20-14, 08:24 PM

Relise's Flag is: England

@Nordicus - Dude, that is a fantastic album!!!

Just sat and listened to it through my proper stereo rather than headphones for a better sound and it's awesome.

Favourite tracks from just one listen are Icarus, Apothesis, LSD and Finding Neverland, but the rest are very good as well.

I'm off to see the Defiled next week in London and will be staying with mates that I go to Bloodstock with every year, so I will make sure to play them at least some of it when we get back to their flat and recommend they buy it.

The only criticism I really have is that there aren't enough instrumental parts (like the very last minute or so) but I'm a big Prog fan, as well as metal, so am a sucker for 10 minute instrumental interludes 😄😄

Do you have a mailing list or anything yet? I'd love to know when you get over to the UK to tour.

I'm now going to get the paints out and play it again whilst painting some figures. Lets hope it improves my painting 😉😉
post #38 of 71 (permalink) Old 11-20-14, 09:30 PM Thread Starter
Herald of The Warp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relise View Post
@Nordicus - Dude, that is a fantastic album!!!

Just sat and listened to it through my proper stereo rather than headphones for a better sound and it's awesome.

Favourite tracks from just one listen are Icarus, Apothesis, LSD and Finding Neverland, but the rest are very good as well.

I'm off to see the Defiled next week in London and will be staying with mates that I go to Bloodstock with every year, so I will make sure to play them at least some of it when we get back to their flat and recommend they buy it.

The only criticism I really have is that there aren't enough instrumental parts (like the very last minute or so) but I'm a big Prog fan, as well as metal, so am a sucker for 10 minute instrumental interludes ����

Do you have a mailing list or anything yet? I'd love to know when you get over to the UK to tour.

I'm now going to get the paints out and play it again whilst painting some figures. Lets hope it improves my painting ����
Wauw - Thanks a lot man. I'm not very good at taking compliments, but just believe me when I say that it really means a lot that you like it. Truth be told I'm still not used to people actually listening to my music (5 years in the metalcore scene will do that to you).

We were actually thinking about more interludes, and they will most likely be more present on the next album. This one was about establishing a sound and see how people relate to it. We're getting absolutely mindblowingly good reviews, so we will definately take it one step further on the next record.

It would mean a lot if you would spread the word to your friends. truth be told, what we need most of all right now is exposure and spreading of the music. We are trying to get to the UK to play, but we need more reach over there for it to be a reality, so the more that listens to it and demands us, the higher are the chances of us getting over there. If you want to help out, let me know and I can make sure a care-package is sent your way that you can send to radio-stations etc.

In terms of mailing lists we keep our Facebook page updated almost daily with news about the band and what we're up to. I promise you though, that if we succeed in getting a UK concert or two, I will be posting it here on the forum so we can have a Heresy-Online meet-up

Again thanks a lot for the praise dude - It warms me up inside!
post #39 of 71 (permalink) Old 11-20-14, 11:13 PM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby

Tawa's Flag is: Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicus View Post
In terms of mailing lists we keep our Facebook page updated almost daily with news about the band and what we're up to. I promise you though, that if we succeed in getting a UK concert or two, I will be posting it here on the forum so we can have a Heresy-Online meet-up
I'm holding you down to that now you know

@Logaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
post #40 of 71 (permalink) Old 11-21-14, 02:32 AM

ntaw's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicus View Post
A busy year to be honest!
Sounds like it man! The tunes sound great, your hard work paid off

Unfortunately Canada got rid of the penny and now my two cents rounds down to zero, so...take it for what you will.

40k Army Projects

Industrial Table WIP

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Music Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode