Reaver titan maybe? - Page 5 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Modelling and Painting Discuss or display anything and everything regarding Terrain, Modelling and Painting here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 50 (permalink) Old 07-28-11, 04:55 AM
Slave to the Brush

InkedDnA's Flag is: USA

I love following this. Every update to your progress it gets even more and more awesome. Great work! Anxiously waiting for the newest pics

"YOU CAN DO IT! CUT HIS FUCKING HEAD OFF!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 50 (permalink) Old 07-28-11, 09:17 AM
ZOMGZOR CUSTOM USER TITLE

scscofield's Flag is: USA

Maybe cut a section of plasticard in the shape of your ccw but add a few inches to each dimension. Then cut it up into strips and overlap them like shingles?

http://i.imgur.com/aPfHUHy.gif?1

post #43 of 50 (permalink) Old 07-28-11, 11:55 PM Thread Starter
Angryman

shaantitus's Flag is: Australia

Location: A wretched hive of scum and villany. Actually PNG. Goddamn this place is a shithole.

Nice idea. I will try that when i get back. I have had to go back to work in PNG so i will be unable to do any more for a week or two.

Sanity is for the weak.
'Evil will triumph because good is dumb.' Dark Helmet,Spaceballs
According to LUKEVALENTINE's test i am a diciple of khorne. Figures really.

post #44 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-11, 10:35 PM Thread Starter
Angryman

Location: A wretched hive of scum and villany. Actually PNG. Goddamn this place is a shithole.

It is a month since my last update. I have been building my leviathan mortis but as we have an apoc battle comming up in our campaign this needs to be finished.(Alas however, my opponent will be using it.) He has indicated that he wants the shooty armament selection. So i have to get this thing to primer and metallic drybrush stage before next weekend. On the other hand i still want to keep adding detail...........
Detail wins. Couple of minor additions. More chaos points on the flat armor sections of the torso. Added the smoke launchers(oh wow such amazing progress) and did up the lube system for the torso hydraulics. Qotsa4life donated a heap of guitar wire(thanks again mate) and you can see where that went.

Just realised that i missed the underside of the torso. There are lube and hydraulic lines and more exhaust vents under there. Will have to cover those on the next update.
Thoughts and comments please .

Sanity is for the weak.
post #45 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-31-11, 12:40 AM Thread Starter
Angryman

I have made some more progress.More detail work on the gatling blaster, the volcano cannon and the fist. I did some more gs work on the titan body as well but the main thing is i have started to paint. The body has had a first coat of black primer.

First up a shot of the primed titan. Damn paint went a bit fuzzy but on a nurgle titan the paint job is allways a bit iffy.

Added additional detail to the volcano cannon. Mostly finished. Just cables and pipes to run now.

Gatling blaster. More gs tentacles and power cables. This is practically finished. A couple more bits to add to the back of it and a gap to fill on the bottom. Otherwise this arm is almost right.

Titan power fist. I am happy with how this is going although there are details for the armor and more hoses to add. There is an additional armor plate to go on the shoulder still to go too.

Sanity is for the weak.
post #46 of 50 (permalink) Old 09-01-11, 03:05 AM

Minizke1's Flag is: USA

This is an absolutely awesome diy job. +rep, accept my meager offerings.

Win/loss record for The Fists of Vengeance- 20 - 1 - 8.
Hive Fleet Kraken- 7 - 2
The Unnamed Clan- 0 - 0 - 0
post #47 of 50 (permalink) Old 10-12-11, 12:04 PM Thread Starter
Angryman

Bit of an update. Started on the basic painting. This thing was used by my opponent in our campaign and it was spectacular. We have another game this weekend and this time i get to use it. Should be fun.

And with a friend.

Sanity is for the weak.
post #48 of 50 (permalink) Old 07-30-12, 07:44 AM Thread Starter
Angryman

Time to revive the old thread. Around january this unit took a hit from some pretty impressive weapons(A family member i think) and dived off the shelf where i stored it. Destroying most of the structure between the pelvis and the torso. The result is shown below.

Well these were taken in january and we have used the titan pieces as terrain for several battles since. However it finally got to me and the repairs have been made. I had been putting it off for ages because i was sure it would be a very difficult repair. However it went back together today and seems to have done ok.

The missing vulcan megabolter has a magnet come off so i have yet to put that back on. But he is upright and i can continue with the paintjob. We shall see how it goes.

Sanity is for the weak.
post #49 of 50 (permalink) Old 07-30-12, 08:22 AM
Closet Dictator

Old Man78's Flag is: Ireland

another talented person for me to curse enviously... oh i mean praise!!! looking fab on the frame work mate and looking forward to seeing this harbinger of cyclical death finished + rep

post #50 of 50 (permalink) Old 06-10-13, 08:04 AM Thread Starter
Angryman

It is almost a year from my last post, but I have finally finished it. I probably could have gone a bit further with the painting but I am just pleased to get it off my painting list. The ccw will have to be completed later. But for the moment it is ready for battle.

Sanity is for the weak.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Hobby > Modelling and Painting

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode