Hierophant - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Modelling and Painting Discuss or display anything and everything regarding Terrain, Modelling and Painting here.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-03-10, 09:47 PM
Junior Member
 
cyrnic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 4
Reputation: 1
Default

@ grish: whats the point? you really expected a good translation oO or a translation at all?
i made a mistake and im sry

BTT

I understand only railroad station
cyrnic is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-03-10, 09:53 PM
Death Before Dishonour
 
WarlordKaptainGrishnak's Avatar
WarlordKaptainGrishnak's Flag is: Australia
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,430
Reputation: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrnic View Post
@ grish: whats the point? you really expected a good translation oO or a translation at all?
i made a mistake and im sry

BTT
Oh i know you made a mistake and I'm not trying to translate what you said for any real purpose. The only point being Google Translate is a bit wacked lol not having a go at you by any means. I was bored and saw an oppurtunity to test Google Translate...and it failed. No need to apologise either, it's alllll good

Grish
WarlordKaptainGrishnak is offline  
post #23 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-04-10, 03:48 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
666JasonDark666's Avatar
666JasonDark666's Flag is: Germany
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Commorragh
Posts: 131
Reputation: 1
Default

I konw I am late for that but sice I don' t find time for painting I would say that you can stop waiting for It to be done... which means It will remain the same as the last pic for the next time I have holiday.... which is a long time to wait

@Gareth you are wrong I is still standing since I made the post with the pics so no reed of reinforcing =D


In the end there is only Chaos...
Tyranids: Ragnarök Hivefleet Space Marines: Salamanders Chapter Dark Eldar: Blood Dragon Kabal
Chaos Daemons: Seed Of Destruction
666JasonDark666 is offline  
 
post #24 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-09-10, 10:16 AM
Senior Member
 
Gareth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: London
Posts: 453
Reputation: 24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666JasonDark666 View Post
I konw I am late for that but sice I don' t find time for painting I would say that you can stop waiting for It to be done... which means It will remain the same as the last pic for the next time I have holiday.... which is a long time to wait

@Gareth you are wrong I is still standing since I made the post with the pics so no reed of reinforcing =D
Lol, it's not instant. It's slow and gradual. I don't understand why you don't don't believe me when myself and others have already suffered.

You leave it on a shelf with no support and in a month or 2 you're going to have bendy leg syndrome.

Gareth is offline  
post #25 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-09-10, 01:23 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
666JasonDark666's Avatar
666JasonDark666's Flag is: Germany
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Commorragh
Posts: 131
Reputation: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
Lol, it's not instant. It's slow and gradual. I don't understand why you don't don't believe me when myself and others have already suffered.

You leave it on a shelf with no support and in a month or 2 you're going to have bendy leg syndrome.
Dude guess what?

I don' t care =D so could you stop telling me that it is boring and besides why do you care ?
Not that I don' t appreciate your tips but telling me that over and over again is kinda disturbing

oh yeah and btw It is nearely a month and still standing


In the end there is only Chaos...
Tyranids: Ragnarök Hivefleet Space Marines: Salamanders Chapter Dark Eldar: Blood Dragon Kabal
Chaos Daemons: Seed Of Destruction
666JasonDark666 is offline  
post #26 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-09-10, 02:26 PM
Vaz
Senior Member
 
Vaz's Avatar
Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Manchester, UK.
Posts: 12,830
Reputation: 79
Default

Whoa, cut the attitude dude. He's only trying to help, and fuck me, it's expensive enough. Christ, I pin the wings on my Vultures, and they're less than half the size, and have no weight on them.

Better safe than sorry.



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
Vaz is offline  
post #27 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-09-10, 06:19 PM
Senior Member
 
Inquisitor Varrius's Avatar
Inquisitor Varrius's Flag is: Canada
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ontario
Posts: 1,791
Reputation: 1
Default

Ok, it's sage advice, but I'll second that the repetition is annoying. It's JasonDark's model, it's his to do with as he likes.

Anyway, back to topic: I never realized how big these things were. How tall is it at the top of its back? It's freakin' ginormous.

Any idea when this starts being painted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucio View Post
Camo is the color of cowardice but if the only ones to call you a coward are now a puddle of plasma there isnt a problem.
Inquisitor Varrius is offline  
post #28 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-10-10, 03:28 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
666JasonDark666's Avatar
666JasonDark666's Flag is: Germany
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Commorragh
Posts: 131
Reputation: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
Whoa, cut the attitude dude. He's only trying to help, and fuck me, it's expensive enough. Christ, I pin the wings on my Vultures, and they're less than half the size, and have no weight on them.

Better safe than sorry.
You should read carefully that what I wrote cuz I said that I am not unthankful for his tips, I just said that I' d like to do It my way and that It is annoying to hear the same sentence over and over again, It is not like I am working for him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquisitor Varrius View Post
Ok, it's sage advice, but I'll second that the repetition is annoying. It's JasonDark's model, it's his to do with as he likes.

Anyway, back to topic: I never realized how big these things were. How tall is it at the top of its back? It's freakin' ginormous.

Any idea when this starts being painted?
I already said that I don' t have enough time since I got other things to do which means that you have to wait at least till Xmas


In the end there is only Chaos...
Tyranids: Ragnarök Hivefleet Space Marines: Salamanders Chapter Dark Eldar: Blood Dragon Kabal
Chaos Daemons: Seed Of Destruction

Last edited by 666JasonDark666; 10-10-10 at 03:33 PM.
666JasonDark666 is offline  
post #29 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-11-10, 08:03 PM
Senior Member
 
Gareth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: London
Posts: 453
Reputation: 24
Default

How is the hierophant coming along?

I just bought my second off of ebay for a good price. Check out how it's legs turned up like...


I'll be reinforcing this bad boy to stop it ever happening again.

Gareth is offline  
Reply

  Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Hobby > Modelling and Painting

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome