Boobs, Boobs Everywhere !!! - Page 5 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Modelling and Painting Discuss or display anything and everything regarding Terrain, Modelling and Painting here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-03-10, 05:20 AM
Searching for Vulkan

HorusReborn's Flag is: USA

must be a bunch of pre pubescent kids commenting on this.. they look good, but to drool over greenstuff titties... c'mon go get your dicks wet for christ sakes! Oh and what you've done IMO is bring your models back to what GW had done in the first place. I'm sorry man, but I think you wasted your efforts on making boobs and then covering them up!

Last edited by HorusReborn; 08-03-10 at 05:23 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-03-10, 08:34 AM Thread Starter

666JasonDark666's Flag is: Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorusReborn View Post
must be a bunch of pre pubescent kids commenting on this.. they look good, but to drool over greenstuff titties... c'mon go get your dicks wet for christ sakes! Oh and what you've done IMO is bring your models back to what GW had done in the first place. I'm sorry man, but I think you wasted your efforts on making boobs and then covering them up!
Dude, in the first place I didn' t drool over nothing, then the problem was that they had only one boob that looked like a tumor, so I THINK that I compesated that problem by giving them 2 boobs that are at least a bit slaaneshi and for the covering stuff there are some daemonettes that are not covered and some that are halfcovered so in the end if theyre boobs are covered or not, and I DON' T care, It is better than in the beginning where they looked like the fantasy of an sexually frightened sculptor

And btw If ppl want to drool over my stuff It is not your problem or mine cuz I asked abouth theyre thoughts and I am glad that I got some positive comments, for the fact that I suck at sculpting.

In the end there is only Chaos...
Tyranids: Ragnarök Hivefleet Space Marines: Salamanders Chapter Dark Eldar: Blood Dragon Kabal
Chaos Daemons: Seed Of Destruction
post #43 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-03-10, 09:31 AM
Angryman

shaantitus's Flag is: Australia

Location: A wretched hive of scum and villany. Actually PNG. Goddamn this place is a shithole.

He has attempted some gs sculpting an I for one think the cloth work is pretty good. Seems a shame that a harmless, amusing and non serious thread has to be brought down like this.

Sanity is for the weak.
'Evil will triumph because good is dumb.' Dark Helmet,Spaceballs
According to LUKEVALENTINE's test i am a diciple of khorne. Figures really.

post #44 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-03-10, 11:50 AM

the-ad-man's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaantitus View Post
He has attempted some gs sculpting an I for one think the cloth work is pretty good. Seems a shame that a harmless, amusing and non serious thread has to be brought down like this.
then lets bring it back up :D

I LOVE BEWBS!!

also, the cloth is a briliant idea for not having to sculpt fiddley nipples

Ive started to update this project loge again, you should all check it out. it has some stupid things on it, and some fun things on it haha

Order of the Crimson Dawn (Rogue trader pirates, using Coteaz henchmen spam rules)

https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=96746
post #45 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-03-10, 05:28 PM
Tzeentch laughs at likely

Dave T Hobbit's Flag is: Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666JasonDark666 View Post
It is better than in the beginning where they looked like the fantasy of an sexually frightened sculptor
A valid point; they are supposed to be sexy in a disturbing way rather than repressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666JasonDark666 View Post
...I suck at sculpting.
I disagree.

Apart from finding the nipples too large - which is just personal taste - the sculpting is smooth and does not have huge obvious join lines.
post #46 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-03-10, 07:26 PM
Searching for Vulkan

HorusReborn's Flag is: USA

hey hey now I never decided to bring the thread down... it's just a little Annoying and frustrating to think maybe your brought something new out only to see more "BEWBS" or BOOOOOBBBBss stuff like that. This was not an attack on your work or your efforts per se. The fact that I think you've wasted your time with covering up the boobs is that I thought they looked great without being covered up. Nipples or no, They're demons.... They all can't be "human anatomy" correct. You don't suck as a sculptor, I think you've done a great job. Your efforts to cover them up are great too, but misplaced and a waste of time IMO because your boobs on these gals looked great.

Don't get so jumpy when someone doesn't say "wooooaaaahhh Titties... yeeeeaaahhh man" Just my thoughts

post #47 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-03-10, 10:29 PM
Angryman

shaantitus's Flag is: Australia

Location: A wretched hive of scum and villany. Actually PNG. Goddamn this place is a shithole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorusReborn View Post
hey hey now I never decided to bring the thread down... it's just a little Annoying and frustrating to think maybe your brought something new out only to see more "BEWBS" or BOOOOOBBBBss stuff like that. This was not an attack on your work or your efforts per se. The fact that I think you've wasted your time with covering up the boobs is that I thought they looked great without being covered up. Nipples or no, They're demons.... They all can't be "human anatomy" correct. You don't suck as a sculptor, I think you've done a great job. Your efforts to cover them up are great too, but misplaced and a waste of time IMO because your boobs on these gals looked great.

Don't get so jumpy when someone doesn't say "wooooaaaahhh Titties... yeeeeaaahhh man" Just my thoughts
Fair enough.

Sanity is for the weak.
'Evil will triumph because good is dumb.' Dark Helmet,Spaceballs
According to LUKEVALENTINE's test i am a diciple of khorne. Figures really.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Hobby > Modelling and Painting

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode